Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just realised I'm a VIP member 🥳 Very Important Pastry troll 😝

I think the tree is already up and she's eeking it out for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She is definitely trying to copy billie Fairers poses she just looks bloody awkward tho

Reactions: 12
Think today’s the day we’re all going to be treated to the hinch 2020 main Christmas tree reveal guys!! Prepare yourselves, I’m thinking ron and hen with some sort of antlers/prop, Ron staring off to the Middle East to avoid eye contact with mummaz, the train that Ron will just loveeee and he’ll touch it once then leave it alone for ever because she only needs to tell him once guys. I’m imagining a caption of ‘it’s not perficcccck but it’s ours and I just love it guys hope you do to’ and last but not least our annual gushing picture on vests insta full of pride that his wife has managed to put a tree up, maybe, just maybe if we’re lucky we’ll also be treated to our tired little soph asleep on the sofa (with the duvet of course) after all the Christmas Graft she’s put in over the last few days. Hope this makes sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Sorry I might be wrong here but my 18 month old would be sat in a trolley seat in B&M not wandering around ripping things to pieces
Exactly this!!!!!! Who the duck, especially what’s going on right now would let the child go round fingering everything? Certainly not, he’d be sat in that trolley and that would be it tantrum or not. But what pisses me off she always has Jamie with her who could just stay at home with him or be carrying him around the shop, makes no bleeping sense

Reactions: 20
Oh look, is that a wrapped present with its gift tag most definitely still on?? Surely not!! I thought the comedy duo baby & dog ripped them all off this morning as part of their hilarious antics?

What a load of bollocks. If they really had done that surely you wouldn’t put the tags back on, but then put the gifts back where they could still reach them. Lying about silly stuff like this CONSTANTLY is one of the many reasons she’s so detestable!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
All i notice on her stories today is how thin and painful her jutting bones look. I have suffered from anorexia since my teens and i can tell the physical signs: her head looking out of proportion, including her jaw bone being so sharp, the shoulder bones sticking out..i find it so sad that she has such a poor self image but at the same time she cannot see it. Over this last year i would say it has worsened but strangely at the same time she has dropped the Gretal face filters, has no problem modelling, being on TV/radio/magazines despite claiming she is unconfident? Which is it? Odd.

Reactions: 32
I have genuinely never seen anyone make such an ordeal out of putting up a Christmas tree! She’s coming across as if if something doesn’t happen perfectly then she throws her toys out the pram and abandons it. Just put your bloody decorations on the bloody tree! Tell your husband to take his child out for half an hour and get it done my god

Reactions: 26
I just wondered if any of you nusty lot have kids abroad? Im wrapping presents to send and cant see for tears 😭 I’d give anything to see them at Christmas . I can’t even look at her pish this morning. I need to splash my face I look like I’ve been slapped by Ronners! 😂
The opposite, I'm abroad and all my family are in the UK. I've not seen them in about 18 months because we moved here and then obviously Corona. I know how you feel, I know they can't help that they live close to family but i feel quite jealous of these influencers that keep "bumping" in to their relatives. I'm sure your family will be desperate to see you too, hopefully you'll get to see them soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wouldn't it be awful if Ron was strutting his catwalk stuff, fell over the train and landed in the tree 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah bless, Henry's waiting for his advent calendar. Because that's what every overweight dog needs. More treats.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who was it who shared the photo spoiler someone tagged her in. The candy cane is far to much colour I reckon she’s gone all out gifted ott grinch themed whoville tree!!

Reactions: 4
Wouldn't it be awful if Ron was strutting his catwalk stuff, fell over the train and landed in the tree 😏
Yes because her tree is all glass baubles, rather the child wasn’t maimed or seriously injured because she is incapable of buying shatterproof baubles with a toddler in the house!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.