Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I can’t cope with her smugness. Ron Ron didn’t give zero f**k about the elf.. they had to point him out! Speaking of the elf.. mine were always told adults and children wasn’t allowed to mess with our Emily Elf as it would take away her magic..(mainly because they questioned if it was really me moving it thanks to other kids at school) but she was never touched once.. certainly not dragged around the house like Ron’s got it 🙄

Reactions: 17
She is a total and utter bleeping dose.

There are people we know, in our neighbourhoods (and hers) who won't have food in their cupboards this month.

She is a horrible little witch.

I get that she's a millionaire, but she could do so much good on her own doorstep with charity donations instead of spoiling Little Lord Fontleron..

Reactions: 22
What happened to a chocolate advent calender? Why has she got to be so extra. Kicking so many people in the teeth at a stressful time.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Starting today losing followers too, how many are you buying today Zoph, another 3.5k? As I said last night Tattle see all!

20201201_102508.jpg

Reactions: 12
I’ve got an 18 month old and my husband got him and elf on the shelf. My boy calls him ‘Elfie’ and carries him around. That’s it. None of this ‘flying in’ bollocks, because guess what Soph....he doesn’t give a tit!! And a £15 toy on the first day...what planet is she on. Last time I checked most people were struggling to put food on the table (me included) so let’s stop rubbing our wealth in other people’s faces shall we?!

Reactions: 10
Bloody nora. What's wrong with a chocolate advent calendar. Isnt Christmas day the day for presents? Not every day in December.

Reactions: 11
She gave Ron The Don toast and egg for breakfast .

Because she hasn't read here since the last céntury.

And what the hell is she doing giving the child a truck for advent. That's not how advent calendars work!!! Stingy witch gave inch a bar of chocolate. She used a whole wax melt instead of breaking it as it's meant to be broken in two.

As for touching the Elf. He has now lost his magic. You aren't or a kid meant to touch the blasted thing.

Hate elf on the shelf and wish it never crossed the narrow sea from America to these shores.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Are these influencers taking the piss? Whats wrong with just a standard chocolate advent callendar? why do they always have to go overboard! Think they forget were in a pandemic most people will already be feeling bad they cant get their kids much for xmas due to losing money, jobs etc, yet here she is giving gifts for an advent callendar everyday. It really anoys me!

Reactions: 15
She does like to go full one with the advent gifts ffs

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Classic sign of hip dysplasia. You'll notice he also sits on one hip with both legs to the side, which is also a classic sign.

Cockers are susceptible to it, it can't be avoided as its genetics, but it can be managed.
My GSD (who are also susceptible) has it very bad in one hip, to the point that the vet saw on the xrays that she barely has a hip socket, the other side is also bad but not as bad.
It can be managed with a good diet, never letting them get overweight and giving them regular exercise, plus supplements to aid the joint.

She obviously does none of the above though!
Yep, our GSD had it. She got diagnosed young at about 3. She lived until 2 weeks before her 14th birthday. She was never overweight, exercised regularly and we gave her joint supplements every day. It didn't seem to bother her much, she sat to the side a little sometimes, but still loved life and acted like an overgrown puppy. It can be managed and I feel bad for poor Henry as we all know what Hinch is like. She won't accept advice or being told something is wrong, she'll probably just call the vet a troll!! All while Henry is being over fed and not exercised enough, he's the one who suffers ☹

ETA: our vet also suggested giving her hips a little massage if she was stiff, so I used to get on the floor with her and do that if I noticed she was stiff. We also put stair gates up, so she couldn't launch herself down the stairs every morning and hurt herself when it progressed a bit more (literally the last few months of her life. Until then she didn't seem to be in any pain). My poor husband did his back in carrying her upstairs every night, but we wouldn't have had it any other way. (She had a dog bed upstairs, not a bedroom)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Awwwww RonRon you didn't eat all the egg the Elf made you :( does look a bit crispy round the edges maybe your little teeth couldn't get through it.
Elf isn't a very good cook is he?
2020-12-01 (6).png
2020-12-01 (3).png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s going OTT.
Some people will have struggled to buy their kids a £1 chocolate calendar.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Starting to think all the pre records have confused her and she doesn’t know how old one punch Ron actually is! That kid has no idea what Christmas is... let alone a bloody elf! And letting him pick his clothes!? That’s something you do with a 3 year old having a tantrum! But the next minute she still has him parent facing in the pram and spoon feeding him ellas kitchen pouches!!!! 🤯🤯🤯
And saying he doesn’t touch the tree and then saying he’s ripped all the tags off the presents!? Make up your mind woman!!!
I’m sorry, had to get that off my chest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wait wait wait. Is she going to give him a present every day for the next 25 days? That lorry isn’t cheap it’s £15 from Tesco as my son has one.
The ONLY WAY that is acceptable (and that's pushing it) is if for the rest of advent he gets a little car to put in the truck. Absolutely disgusting running everyone's nose in it. Nice to see SS keeping it real with a normal folk peppa pig chocolate advent calendar thought 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Over the top witch.
what’s wrong with a £1 chocolate advent calendar?
I can’t wait for the day when she falls from grace

Reactions: 8
I’m so angry today.
On a day where 12,000 people are losing their jobs due to Debenhams collapsing (I used to be a manager for them and am still good friends with a lot of people who work there) she bleeping does that ridiculous montage of opening presents? Is it going to be one a day til Xmas?
Sophie you absolute short sighted bleep of a human being

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She gave Ron The Don toast and egg for breakfast .

Because she hasn't read here since the last céntury.

And what the hell is she doing giving the child a truck for advent. That's not how advent calendars work!!! Stingy witch gave inch a bar of chocolate. She used a whole wax melt instead of breaking it as it's meant to be broken in two.

As for touching the Elf. He has now lost his magic. You aren't or a kid meant to touch the blasted thing.

Hate elf on the shelf and wish it never crossed the narrow sea from America to these shores.
Fingers crossed it overflows the melter and wax infiltrates her lovely rug.

Just pure greed for every single aspect

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.