Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does everything in her life have a slow mo creepy memorial montage feel to it ☹Like slowly lifting a bauble to the tree..... the dog slo mo taking a piss in the garden..: slow mo breakfast montage..slow mo trip to Tesco!!

And secondly I thought a son was only referred to as master if they carried the same first and surname as the father so as to tell the difference ? Or is she that dumb that she purposely said master as some sort of grand gesture.
I'd pay money to see Ron's right hook in slow motion 😂👊

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yeah yeah I’m sure he just LOVES him Soph. duck off Ron and Hen don’t give a crap. One can’t talk and the other is a bloody dog. Argh she’s winding me up more and more lately 😩

Reactions: 12
Of course he just LOVES the elf guyzzz.
Wonder if she will blame the pigging elf for the mess Ron Ron makes of all the Christmas tat 🤔 Can't wait to see the adventures of Ron Hen and the elf 🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 7
There's some activity on the rave thread.. Account created 20mins ago, is that you hunch?? Come join us on this side where you can have an opinion without fear of blocking or hate!
I think its the person that came on here yesterday looking for the rave thread, she deleted her account then opened a new one and posted on there. (Though has been reading this one 😳) Think it will be a lonely Christmas over there by yourself 😄 Come and join the fun hun 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Classic sign of hip dysplasia. You'll notice he also sits on one hip with both legs to the side, which is also a classic sign.

Cockers are susceptible to it, it can't be avoided as its genetics, but it can be managed.
My GSD (who are also susceptible) has it very bad in one hip, to the point that the vet saw on the xrays that she barely has a hip socket, the other side is also bad but not as bad.
It can be managed with a good diet, never letting them get overweight and giving them regular exercise, plus supplements to aid the joint.

She obviously does none of the above though!
Can also be indicative of pain. In puppies it’s completely natural but in adults it’s called a “ lazy sit “ and should always be investigated. My dog had done it for as long as I could remember so I just thought it was because she’s a big dog. We were seeing a behaviourist who commented we should get her CT scanned. Turned out she has a trapped nerve in her back at the base of her tail.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ron just LOVES him :ROFLMAO: What she actually means is Ron's being a little s**t this morning and won't get dressed for me to stage him for the gram. Why the hell would a dog be bothered about it either? All lardarse is thinking about is where his advent calendar is for the treat!

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion

Elf on a shelf has entered the house, surprisingly he's not grey like the rest of her house

• Haha
Reactions: 17
5pm last night vs this morning. She’s bought the lost bots back. Absolutely no way has that turned around by over 3000 organically. Even with the server update delays on social blade. Not having it. I think she waits for “big reveals” to purchase so that she can blag that’s the reason why it’s jumped.

Got to stay on track for the big 4mil reveal at Christmas. Bet the set up is planned and purchased already.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Can someone upload the video when she slaps herself in the face?
Work is getting me down today and I could do with the laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There is something weird about that whole grid post. Henners and Santas beard, what's going on there? . Ron Tygoonmyson is just another prop to her.
I cant put my finger on it but he looks weird the way he is sitting. One of the most hideous, unnatural Christmas photos I have ever seen.
I'm gutted she dumped the Tesco star :(
I agree. She tries too hard and gets it wrong every time. It just ends up looking so false.

Reactions: 7
I hate elf on the shelf, am glad it wasn't yet a thing when the donkey's were younger. This would be our house on the 1st December, problem solved...

ccelebritiesNINTCHDBPICT000549042823-2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why does everything in her life have a slow mo creepy memorial montage feel to it ☹Like slowly lifting a bauble to the tree..... the dog slo mo taking a piss in the garden..: slow mo breakfast montage..slow mo trip to Tesco!!

And secondly I thought a son was only referred to as master if they carried the same first and surname as the father so as to tell the difference ? Or is she that dumb that she purposely said master as some sort of grand gesture.

At work, a few years ago all the males under 16 were classed as Master, we then, over time started to change this as it's old fashioned.

We still catch the odd one or two but they then get changed.

She's just trying to put herself into another world. ...... Fantasy.

(the letter is missing from this pic)

mrshinchhome_2020.12.1_1em9z4.jpg

Reactions: 2
It was lovely to see Ronnie’s face filled with joy at the sight of his elf.... oh wait

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bless Soph she’s very child like isn’t she?! I can’t make out if she’s reliving her childhood through Ronnie or acting out like a spoilt toddler when they find out they are no longer the only child in the house.
I’ve never got this elf on a shelf 🤷🏻‍♀️ From what I can see on fb it’s just a way for parents to one up their friends on who can do the more outrageous poses with the dolls.

Reactions: 29
Bless Soph she’s very child like isn’t she?! I can’t make out if she’s reliving her childhood through Ronnie or acting out like a spoilt toddler when they find out they are no longer the only child in the house.
I’ve never got this elf on a shelf 🤷🏻‍♀️ From what I can see on fb it’s just a way for parents to one up their friends on who can do the more outrageous poses with the dolls.
It's a load of tit, isn't it? 🙄😂

Reactions: 10
🧵 suggestion
Sophs got an elf on the shelf but the only thing she’s really interested in is increasing her wealth

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Posting this for the catch up.

His voice is so irritating. Why do they try so hard to be funny.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I dont do it with 3 youngsters!! Just another social media trend im not interested in. So many people on my facebook have gone overboard with elf balloons and cakes!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.