Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondering if that poor doggo will even be still around come Easter 2021. Surely she can see it’s not healthy for the dog to weigh more than her?
I was about to say the same thing. Surely she must realise she's slowly killing the poor bugger.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Do they all fit badly around the shoulder then?

and why tuck them in your socks, are they not long enough Soph?

View attachment 329281
View attachment 329282
View attachment 329283
I can't get over the length of her feet. She's around the same height as me and my feet aren't that big I swear! They're a size 8, yeah, but they don't look like sideshow bobs feet! I will always remember a few threads ago when she showed her new buff tings and someone said she could sail down the prom with those hooves. I collapse into fits of laughter every time I see the screenshots on my phone 🤣😭

ETA - I have just shown the husband the size of her buff tings and he went "fuuucking hell!" He also agrees my feet are definitely not as big 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't get over the length of her feet. She's around the same height as me and my feet aren't that big I swear! They're a size 8, yeah, but they don't look like sideshow bobs feet! I will always remember a few threads ago when she showed her new buff tings and someone said she could sail down the prom with those hooves. I collapse into fits of laughter every time I see the screenshots on my phone 🤣😭
I’m a size 8 too, hardly got dainty trotters but at least mine couldn’t save a family of Rottweilers during flood season!

just wait for “if it’s not me being fat, my bruises or my hands, they take the mickey out my feet!” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is it, isn’t it? Ronnie is clearly well cared for, well fed, bathed and loved, yet on top of that, we have to all pretend he is, apart from minor issues that are recealed for engagement purposes only. perfectly behaved? It just doesn’t wash and it certainly doesn’t help anyone who is struggling a bit to think they’re doing something wrong because their little one isn’t as perfect as Ronaldo.
If she had gone onto her IG with the story about how RonRon had smacked her in the face outside Tesco resulting in her crying in the car, she would have had thousands of parents admitting they’ve been in the same situation and sympathising. She’s an idiot

Reactions: 12
She’s taking the piss with this tree now. Less fuss is made over the Trafalgar Square one each year!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Denise Hinch has lost lots of weight, her arms are really showing it. Why is she bullshitting saying the nusty trolls have said she’s fat? I’ve only ever see comments saying how thin she is and how awful her diet is

Reactions: 4
Which Face is this one? i don't recognize this Mrs Imposter Hinch . 🤣

She is a Christmas cover girl now. 🤮🤮🤮🤮
That horrible smug face 😡 hopefully this is the finally hurrah of her brand and she fades into obscurity. I’m sick of seeing her nasty plastic face everywhere now

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think attractiveness is subjective of course, I think looking 10 years older, angular shiny and smooth is not my cup of tea, when she looked healthier, hair not perfect, not all that rank heavy make up and contour she looked her normal age. The outfit she was wearing wasn’t the best I agree 😂

Reactions: 6
Fanny's been finking.
Is she backed into a corner or is she tantalising tattlers?
Imho,I think she's probably done for(in a professional way)
This is how I see it...feel free not to read if you don't want to know😂(i just rewrote that but for some reason it sounds worse-I don't think anyone's got a hit on her🤣🤣)
Although she boasts,and let's be fair she's earned a pretty penny,fair play but she hasn't endeared herself to many outside her inner sanctum.
Things went a little wonky ie:Ron & Rex were a sure bet but without going all mum's net this was a non starter.
Then,just as it was going to become the new family show,HinchyBinchy Bunch,someone threw a bomb in suggesting that they would have to have a post watershed slot😳
It seems she lost her footing around this time and has never rediscovered herself.To make matters worse she had a major blunder in wonderland and her fauxmemoir was not well received?
And to crown it all Jsp asked her a question instead of praising her-where's a girl to go 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Very Hudson to the party but the modelling montage was hideous. How can she not see that claiming acute self anxiety is utterly incompatible with her preening and prancing?

As for the effort at the sexy shoulder, she looked like a polar bear on heat searching for a Daddy Polar Bear. I’m all for a bit of lounge wear (inside the house only) but the fluffy white set should be limited to under 5s only. The grey ribbed one was possibly even worse. I can’t imagine anyone being tempted to buy any of the outfits she modelled after the I love myself fashion show of horrors.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tree reveal has happened guyszzzz. We have plinky plonky christmas music, slow placement of ornaments, candy canes shoved in, the trainset is going round the faux gifts, and theres a stop santa sign for both Ron and Hen.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Guyshhhh!!!! We have the reveal!!!! I’ve been waiting to post though until she Rebecca Vardy’d me 😂

The Snowman music playing over it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
A0933A34-11C7-4020-AB39-AD0132F96BBF.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I did and it still doesn’t smell, bought over a week ago 🤔

Yeah, had it over a week and nothing
Please don’t take the wrong way, but you reminded me of an article I read about how complaints against Yankee Candles not smelling have gone up this year. They say it is a COVID symptom and nothing to do with candles. Hopefully you’re ok and that you just got a dud item.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
But but but I thought she said the Tesco clothes all fit perficT no matter tall, short, fat or thin? She wouldn’t lie would she? 😂
Tesco jeans/trousers have never fit me. Ankle bashers and the crotch is so short it almost cheesewires my bits in two!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I did and it still doesn’t smell, bought over a week ago 🤔

Yeah, had it over a week and nothing
Had one in the bathroom,couldn't get rid of the overpowering smell of rotting fruit so chucked it in my wheelie bin,the the neighbours complained of the stench

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.