Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh it's a December to remember Hinch. My mother in law passed away peacefully in her sleep at 3am today. I doubt we will forget that in a hurry 😥
So so sorry to hear this. Sending you love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think that letter the elf delivered (🙄) is possibly recycled from last year. The woman who gifted them last year (one for Ronnie, one for Hinch and one for Henry but none for poor Jamie - £51 worth of letters) has shared it on her story but not said anything that indicates Hinch has purchased from her.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Well.. if it makes anyone feel better, we have chocolate advent calendars from Tesco. And normally the kids forget about them halfway through and then binge eat them.
My tree is a mismatch of colours and things the kids made at school and normally gets knocked over at least once by the dog.
None of this craziness - and my kids are just fine with it

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Its only December 1st and I'm already SICK to death of seeing narcissistic instahuns and their copy cats uploading slow mo montages of their Christmas trees, decorations, opening advent calendars, ribbons on doors...and don't even get me started on elf on the bleeping shelf!!
Why is EVERYTHING seemingly done for the gram these days? It is sad.
Absolutely, I feel these days, once September is out, it’s one long over the top excuse for crappy decorations and spending money on tat. Dressing your house for Autumn, starting Halloween ‘celebrations’ mid October and now putting Christmas trees up mid November. Advent presents every day from 1st December, elf on the fecking shelf, Christmas Eve boxes, aren’t people maxed out financially and ‘can’t be arsedly’ by Christmas Day ?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I
Are you lost hun?
Im 43, been told i don't look it but I've got no problems if i did look my age! I'm not against fillers etc. but that's not for me, sadly the younger you use them the more you need them! And yes Grinch looks older than her age and this could be down to her rats nest hairstyle, awful clothes and drag queen make up...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The day has officially started?!!! It’s bleeping half 12 hun Jesus Christ.

everyday I’m shocked at how out of touch she is for fucks sake.. 😂 😩

Reactions: 21
The day has officially started?!!! It’s bleeping half 12 hun Jesus Christ.

everyday I’m shocked at how out of touch she is for fucks sake.. 😂 😩
She thinks she’s so funny and relatable putting this. All it does is show what a lazy slag she is and that kid has no routine whatsoever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So no elf on the shelf for SS as her 2 eldest ones are too old. Throwing a bit of shade as she’s not doing it for Rex who a we all know is too young.
Surely if they spoke every night the poxy elf would of come up in convo so either they don’t talk that often or she’s doesn’t listen to any advice not even from her bestie!!!

Reactions: 24
Sorry can't see that anyone else has posted this, so just posting it for the catch up.

mrshinchhome_2020.12.1_bcvvgg.jpg

• Sick
I refuse to believe her and her team (jaymeh) have read their audience so wrong with this one... I feel like the gift-a-day advent calendar is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard... There's got to be an endgame here??

Ronnie is going to grow up stupidly spoilt. That’s a bloody Christmas present not an advent calendar lead up!! Ive got the Disney book one and we watch the film which matches the book. My daughter is a couple of months younger than Ronnie but we did this last year too. More so because I wanted to start the tradition from the off 😂 (love Disney so any excuse) I don’t buy advent calendars instead my child has a chocolate coin and a chocolate from a celebrations tub. Which worked out cheaper than the advent AND we get more for the price 👏🤣 and she can choose what chocolate she wants 😌

Reactions: 18
Then add the Ava May Aromas advent in at 50 quid!!
She's not put gifted, although it probably is, but the brain dead followers will think she paid 🙄
Wonder how many of them are having a Google right now and thinking what the actual duck, I can barely afford food this week!
I could feed mt family for 2 weeks on £50

Reactions: 13
The advent present typical over egging greediness more than some kids might actually be getting in Christmas Day! Greedy greedy cow and he is going to be the same! I wonder how many Mums she has made feel bad already!
‘’On the first day of Christmas Hinchy gave to me a big guilt trip and made me go and buy another tree!’’

Reactions: 13
Sorry can't see that anyone else has posted this, so just posting it for the catch up.

View attachment 330581
She doesn't look like that anyday more like!! Soph you spend most days looking like a bag lady with your skeletal shoulder sticking out or you are promoting homeless chic with more make up on than the whole Kardashian clan!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its only December 1st and I'm already SICK to death of seeing narcissistic instahuns and their copy cats uploading slow mo montages of their Christmas trees, decorations, opening advent calendars, ribbons on doors...and don't even get me started on elf on the bleeping shelf!!
Why is EVERYTHING seemingly done for the gram these days? It is sad.
The bleeping trees. Jesus wept I've never seen the likes! There's not even anything festive about them! Since when is blush pink and white christmassy! There's so much tat on them you cant actually see the tree and then they give it "oh do you think it needs any more". Then it's the garlands, door displays and arch ways. Garish. I've put some red tinsel round my staircase banister and I'm delighted with it same as my Disney decorations, no feathers or creepy masquerade masks(what the hell is that!) on my tree!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.