Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that the first day she lets him chose his clothes and he's not dressed like an overgrown baby. Take note Zoph. She can always add layers.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don't you just love it when the interlopers arrive? 😘
There’s been a couple this morning. Trying to sound like they’re being reasonable and we are all just horrible. I just report for moderating and ignore. Ta ta dears

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Nope nope nope nope nope. He is only 1 just put his flipping clothes on him and deal with the tantrum. If you try and solve every thing he paddies about you will be running round he circles. Flip me shes gonna make parenting look so hard!

Reactions: 22
Ahhhh no that’s unfair she doesn’t look 40+ come on.... fair is fair and she looks lovely and so what she’s got a filter on?? Everyone uses filters and lighting
1. She looks the same age as my 40 year old friends.
2. It's no good filtering clothes you are trying to sell, people won't be able to find the colours in store.
3. I think you may be on the wrong thread... 😕 #awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I think for the new members who are slightly concerned about how we pull Mrs Hinch apart for the smallest of things, they need to stop getting hung up on the minor details and our sick (but funny) sense of humour, and maybe take a look at the bigger picture. In fact take a read of her wiki page, that would be a good place to start and may help you when you choose to defend her (which is your right BTW)

We joke a lot on here and pick apart the smallest of things, but that is because long long ago we had seen through her lies and we all look at the bigger picture and the repercussions of that on her followers who idolise her.

She is a dangerous, cold, calculating saleswoman and she really does need to be stopped as she is so toxic for those members of society who maybe are of a lesser intelligence, or could be vulnerable for many many different reasons, who are less financially affluent than some, those who are maybe insecure about their parenting skills - the list goes on

She portrays herself to be "just like you" yet she lives a life that is unrealistic and unattainable and that is so damaging. But what is the most sickening is that she knows this and she planned to do this from day one.

So yes, we pull her apart, and yes we poke fun, but on the whole we are doing this as we feel she is not a nice person right through to her core

• Heart
Reactions: 97
Do you think Ronnie hates getting dressed because she only lets him wear gifted shite with his name on it and the majority of those “small businesses” mass buy cheap clothes from China that are 90% polyester and are so rough it’s like wiping your arse with sandpaper so imagine a baby wearing sandpaper clothes....maybe get the boy some proper cotton clothes that are soft, stop forcing him into stuff that’s too small and maybe he’ll enjoy getting dressed, convinced he associates getting dressed with being uncomfortable!

Reactions: 32
I actually felt really uncomfortable watching that advert. She’s painfully thin. Her legs are like sticks. Bones jutting out. On someone else I prob wouldn’t bat an eyelid but I actually feel GUILTY that we are all watching her play out this eating disorder online and can’t do anything to stop it.

There’s also a part of me - the part of me that has my own demons - that looks at her and thinks ok if I just eat mugshots like her I could be that thin too.

It’s so dangerous. The whole thing is just dangerous.
I agree, it would be different if she was naturally very slim as some people are. However we know from what she has told us that she struggled with her weight and had a gastric band fitted because of this (Im not saying she was overweight, because she actually didn't look that big at all in the "before" photo she shared). So for her to he as thin as she is now is really a concern. I really hope she is getting help for this and that jamie and her Mum are concerned too

Reactions: 17
Can’t quote the post about looking for the rave thread as it seems to have vanished, but the one thing I agreed with them on was the not seeking her out to make yourself feel tit. Reading that was a bit of a penny dropping moment for me, as I realise now that’s exactly what I’m doing when I watch her! I don’t follow her anymore so I have to actually search for her to watch, and I usually do it when I’m already feeling tit.

Found myself watching her this morning having had a tit weekend. Don’t believe the dog and baby ripped the tags of those presents, where’s the photo evidence? More lies to appear relatable.
Don’t believe the baby picked that exact outfit, sorry but what a load of bullshit.

Reactions: 25
That’s one of the worst things about pages like Hinch and her bezzie mate Stace....EVERYTHING is SO contrived and calculated down to the last inch before it’s posted. NOTHING is real or natural. It’s so so misleading (and can be damaging) particularly to the followers who don’t realise this and eat up every last word they say.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She looks anorexic. Its worrying.
Yet apparently we’re on all on here ripping her to shreds and saying she’s getting fat and grotesque and fat Soph’s back....no darling and anyone who says that needs to go to specsavers!!

I also missed the interloper 🥲

Reactions: 18
I just wondered if any of you nusty lot have kids abroad? Im wrapping presents to send and cant see for tears 😭 I’d give anything to see them at Christmas . I can’t even look at her pish this morning. I need to splash my face I look like I’ve been slapped by Ronners! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Here you go

Enjoy

It’s a pity nobody is participating in that thread... I wonder why 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was just going to say. For all the newbies appearing, maybe because of the Scum write up. Read the wiki page. Some of us have been here since the beginning or like me, a few threads in lol. Thread 8 I think. We’ve seen her grow from a slightly quirky Instagram person with Inch high who went work, who actually cleaned and was funny and could COOK, to a cold, calculating lying fraud. Just read it. Take it in. Yes now we may appear to say she’s can’t do right for doing wrong but it’s because we’ve had enough. Enough of her. Enough of her barmy army and enough of the false bullshittery she puts out daily. It’s just me me me with her these days and I can’t wait for insta to do a bot removal and for her to vanish from insta. In fact for all this influenza crap to end

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.