Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God my tree is so much better than hers. Like becky with the bigger kitchen but me with the better tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok, I can’t read through the 30 odd pages I’ve missed. Is that dogs dick out again in that tree pic? Is he ill? It seems to be on display constantly. I’ve never had a dog, is this normal??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t keep up with these pages but just seen the tree and I feel so wound up

1. Santa stop here for Ronnie and Henry? He’s a bloody dog. Can’t her kid have anything for himself Jesus

4 I wasn’t expecting anything less but does everything have to be so bleeping colourless. Poor kid won’t know his colours when he gets to school because all he sees are shades of bleeping grey

3. Poor Ron won’t even be allowed behind the sofa anymore, probably shoved in his playhouse in the garden

4 she said it took 3 days because Ron helped? Like hell he did, she means she held him and forced his hands to put the baubles where she wanted them so she could get a video for the gram and then he wasn’t allowed to touch it again. I actually let my little boy help and he puts 5 baubles on one branch and I love it because he’s done it

and duck off with your fake presents under the tree. It all looks tit. Give me my colourful mismatched tree that my kids are allowed to touch any day.

dont even get me started on the caption

rant over
I feel better now 😂

edit just noticed I’m so angry I can’t even count🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thank you! I got it in the sale last year at Next. It was originally £60 (which I would never have paid because I’m not insane) down to £20.
Bloody love a Next sale - we got a nest of tables reduced from £250 to £60 a few months ago! And no, they weren't grey 😬

Reactions: 8
Someone should definitely start a petition to protect under 18s being pimped out by their parents on Instagram. I’d 100% sign it. All them likes from strangers seeing her kids face. Again, she’s not the only one. There’s a few celebrities that love to bleep their kids out for ig likes 🤮🤮

Reactions: 26
Mines bleeping fills the full house and my mums smells of nothing! Her button looks as pushed as mine. Think some are duds
The blue one gives me the boak i threw it out but i got another one, think its chrismassy, pink one and it smells of nowt but then i have had covid
3 days for that? The build up for a bland, white and silver tree. Does she realise that she has a little boy who would be buzzing to see some colour, some tacky light up decorations? Not everything has to be insta perfect.

here is my wee tacky Christmas corner. And Itell you what guyyyyzzzzzzzzz. I absolutely laaaaaav ittttTTT!’View attachment 329769
Oh its lovely and cheery! I have the same curtains and highland coo’s!! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Aragon...It was ME! Thank you so much, I love you all 🤍. How did this even happen? Can’t cope guyz 😭 (This is the equivalent to her re-posting messages from her sheep).

I’m cringing myself down to my toes, how does she actually do it?! I couldn’t live with myself 🤢
I kept reading it as Aragorn, not Aragon, so I’ve just had this stuck in my head and couldn’t work it out;

Queen of England, not King of Gondor. Got it👍

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There's some activity on the rave thread.. Account created 20mins ago, is that you hunch?? Come join us on this side where you can have an opinion without fear of blocking or hate!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well, now I feel my life affirmed after seeing that godawful tree. What did I do before seeing in black and white? How will I go on without being able to recreate such beauty?

Here’s one my kids did earlier Soph. That’s what Christmas is about, you see. Including your children and refereeing fights over the ‘special’ decorations and opening some parcels a month early because Dad won’t be here and reconciling over a box of Quality Street while you watch Elf. Not buying piles of tatty presents and calling it a miracle and having two crappy trees and compiling montages to horrendous music about your chicken strip.

View attachment 329824

Cheers Soph, ATV. This is what it actually looks like when you let the crotchfruit decorate. Maybe RonDawg will get a chance when he’s 30. 🥴
I love your tree! Reminds me of how my late mother would decorate with all the meaningful things. This is how Christmas trees should be. 💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Babe. Ron lad didnt help. Did he?

My 7yo helped me, and umm, its interesting.

Reactions: 13
Well the tree is too generic and soulless for me personally. I don’t see where the joy will be for Ronnie rediscovering those bland ornaments year on year.

Shame she didn’t throw a curveball and go for the full candy cane tree. It would have thrown the sheeple into a blind panic trying to play catch up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also if they decide to have another child, will they just throw out all this personalised Ron and Hen stuff? What a bloody waste! Why does she have to put names on everything, it’s getting weird now
Hmmm...if a second child could always be Henrietta if the chicken strip goes across the rainbow bridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh i proper fancy aragorn but not the actor. Same with Thomas shelby, he could rail me all day long but I’d pass on cillian

I kept reading it as Aragorn, not Aragon, so I’ve just had this stuck in my head and couldn’t work it out;

Queen of England, not King of Gondor. Got it👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry, Grammar Nazi Sazz is at it again. I know it’s a common mistake but I pick on her because because she wears a necklace saying she’s a no1 best selling author so I do it because I lavvvvvvvv itttttttt
View attachment 329783
Aye if your going to wear a necklace with a statement like that on it you have to be good 😂 I was scared to answer you though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guyshhhh!!!! We have the reveal!!!! I’ve been waiting to post though until she Rebecca Vardy’d me 😂

The Snowman music playing over it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂View attachment 329725
The outfit he’s wearing with that candy cane is totally different to the outfit he ‘picked out’ & the outfit in the reveal. Isn’t the reveal outfit what he was wearing yesterday? Or was it 2 days ago?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.