Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off has she got Santa please stop here for Ronnie & Henry. Can her human child not have anything for himself without sharing it with the bloody dog?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Tesco star has gone!
Im sorry but with a toddler all that tat is just not worth it, its guna be thrown round the room, probs pissed on by the lardy dog!

Reactions: 21
I spy with my little eye, the wicker reindeer Ronnie allegedly kicked off about and she couldn’t buy as she had no room for it. Can’t remember if that was before or after he bopped her on the eye 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh it's just so whimsical and magical. The music really made the reveal something really special for me. My eyes are watering but that might be the morning sickness coming back....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I take it Ronnie has been moved on from behind the sofa for the festive period?😂 Soz lad but mummaz obscenely tacky Christmas display is going up, you’ll just have to sit quietly and not touch anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Totally agree with this. Compared to other insta huns children (cough SS), Ronaldo is clean, loved and goes to bed properly at a normal time. I think that they have the potential to be really good parents.
I speak from experience as someone who was sinking in PND as she displays her perfect life and perfect 'by the book baby'. It rubs people up the wrong way that she has given the impression for 18 months that she has the perfect child who sleeps for 8 hours a day, 13 hours a night and eats whatever creation she sticks in front of him. IT'S FAKE AND ENTIRELY HER OWN DOING. Children are hard work, wonderful but hard work.

I just wish she were more honest. But then that would fit with her fake, grey, insta-perfect life would it.

I’d rather have SS dirty kid at least she’s honest and has fun with Rex we have absolutely no idea when Ron goes to bed or how he sleeps cause she’s so dishonest

Reactions: 14
Tree reveal has happened guyszzzz. We have plinky plonky christmas music, slow placement of ornaments, candy canes shoved in, the trainset is going round the faux gifts, and theres a stop santa sign for both Ron and Hen.
Even stop sign is grey. It should be red 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Oh duck off has she got Santa please stop here for Ronnie & Henry. Can her human child not have anything for himself without sharing it with the bloody dog?!
what’s Henry going to get other than food to make him more fat?? He doesn’t have any toys, we’ve seen that!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.