Mrs Hinch #282 You better watch out, you better not cry, when Ron smacks you below the eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so extra it makes me cringe! I pity her a bit that she feels the need to do all this weird tit let Ronnie enjoy being little it’s all about lights touch and sensory then when they are old enough do Christmas with all the ott tit fine whatever BUT she knows she will of expired by then so doing it all now which is unfair on followers thinking it’s normal to do with a bleeping under 2 year old!!

Reactions: 21
My sister in law used to get her kids mountains of presents each Christmas. She would easily spend about £1k on each of her 3 kids. As they got older she would maybe spend the same amount but get less as they would get things like iPhones and Nintendo switch. But they were so used to seeing mountains of presents that they expected more even though she was spending roughly the same. That’s what’s gonna happen with Ronnie. If every year he gets a mountain of gifts for Christmas and his birthday he’s gonna expect that every year. She’s gonna make a rod for her own back here. I get my kids 1 or 2 presents at Christmas and then they have a present to share from Santa. It’s not that I can’t afford to get them more but I want them to know that Christmas isn’t about the presents. It’s about turkey and cranberry sauce 😂
I think social media has made parents feel they should have tons of presents as everyone starts posting their trees with all their presents under it. Can I also say for anyone who feels they haven’t got their kids enough please don’t worry. My kids can’t even remember what they got for Christmas last year. But they remember all the fun things we did like going to see Santa and going to winter wonderland.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Please dont get upset and think you havent done much for your kids just because you havent dont what people on the gram have done.
Parents do it to make themselves look good, trust me, kids dont remember any of this tit!
Ask any adult what they did on december 1st when they were 5 and they wont have a clue.

I used to get my kids xmas pjs to open on xmas eve, did it since they were born, none of them really remember it 🙈 but they do remember walking/driving round looking at everyones xmas lights and decorations 😊

I know a few people are saying her getting ronnie a truck and cars every day is a good idea BUT £15 might not be a lot if you only have one kid but what about parents that have 4 or 5 or 6 kids 💁🏽‍♀️ Thats a lot of money to be spending right before christmas
I still buy my daughter new PJ's for Christmas Eve 😊 she's 28! She's never had a Christmas eve box, an elf on the shelf, or any other extra stuff that just wasn't necessary. One of our happiest memories of Christmas is the year my mam had recovered from her brain haemorrhage enough to spend one last Christmas with us. We'll never forget her walking down the drive, walking stick in one hand and a portable oxygen cylinder in the other, singing We wish you a Merry Christmas. Money can't buy that. One day Grinch will realise money cannot buy happiness. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 54
WTF IS GOING ON. I haven’t caught up properly. Has she wrapped and wrote a clue for a present every day for a ONE YEAR OLD ?!

READ THE ROOM. PEOPLE ARE LOSING THEIR JOBS.

My mum bought my little one a paw patrol advent calendar, you know where you get a crappy little plastic toy every day and I thought bit over the top but okay - and I decided that I wasn’t going to share any of our pre Christmas stuff online at all because I don’t know what everybody’s circumstances are, I don’t know who’s struggling and I don’t know who’s going to feel tit. Not that we’re doing a lot, just the odd treat here and there and the elf but if I feel like that when I share social media with my friends and family only why wouldn’t she think like that with 3.8 million followers?!

What a bleep she is.

open the biggest present for day 1 of bleeping advent?
what the actual duck.

She lives in a bleeping dream world I swear to bleeping god.
We’ve been fortunate that we’ve both worked throughout the pandemic but even I feel like I’m not doing good enough for my kids but how bleeping tone deaf and idiotic is she to post that montage!
that is what Christmas Day is like in our house not the bleeping 1st of December.

Nasty, greedy, narcissistic little bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It hardly comes as a surprise that Ronnie will have a present to open every day now until Christmas day, when no doubt the place will be awash with yet more extravagant presents. It's him I feel sorry for because through no fault of his own, he's becoming a very indulged little boy who is used to having everything and wanting for nothing. Where is the magic going to be on Christmas day? He's so used to always having new stuff that to him every day really is like Christmas day and so it won't hold any fascination.
She really needs reigning in doesn't she? Flaunting her wealth and whoring out her son for likes on social media? It's obscene.

I work with someone who totally indulges her daughter. No expense spared at Christmas and there's a gift every day from December 1st. She showed me a video of her one year on Christmas morning and the child looked bored and totally uninterested. That's what will happen to Ronnie and it's so sad.
I think the thing is as well does Ronnie actually want all this? He's still a baby and none of this actually means anything to him right now but if she carries on behaving like this with him it will become his norm and he will become a very unpleasant and entitled little boy. I'm pretty sure at his age rather than being given all this tat he would get far more out of his mummy putting her phone away and sitting down to spend time with him, maybe even reading him a story.

Wait wait wait. Is she going to give him a present every day for the next 25 days? That lorry isn’t cheap it’s £15 from Tesco as my son has one.
Then add the Ava May Aromas advent in at 50 quid!!
She's not put gifted, although it probably is, but the brain dead followers will think she paid 🙄
Wonder how many of them are having a Google right now and thinking what the actual duck, I can barely afford food this week!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I think the thing is as well does Ronnie actually want all this? He's still a baby and none of this actually means anything to him right now but if she carries on behaving like this with him it will become his norm and he will become a very unpleasant and entitled little boy. I'm pretty sure at his age rather than being given all this tat he would get far more out of his mummy putting her phone away and sitting down to spend time with him, maybe even reading him a story.
I think this is it. While it makes you feel like you’re not doing enough, also I think we literally never see that little boy laughing, or baking together, doing some arts & crafts... you just don’t see it, it’s so weird to me & you know she would post it as she films every aspect of his life. So I guess, she might splash all the cash & make some of us feel inadequate... but at the end of the day who’s really winning, you know?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As much as i don't like what Soph is about and what she does most of the time. I don't think the calendar is that bad.....im guessing he gets a car to put in it everyday. I've done that for my daughter a few times, last year one of her Christmas presents was a big play dough set so I just used that for her advent calendar. Each day she'd have a tub of playdough or a cutter/tool. Then Christmas day she got the big part of the set.
I think its a good idea if you have a present with lots of little parts to it.

That being said I do think he's a bit too young.....and don't get me started on the elf.... he's 18 months old 🤦 its only so she has content everyday.....we see you Soph

Reactions: 13
The fact that all the Xmas stories she’s uploading elf on the shelf & advent calendars etc. It’s so sad that it’s all recorded, I honestly don’t understand it, that poor wee boy must wonder why her phone is in her hand constantly. These are moments that should be treasured with your family, not recording every single moment of it to create a false perception for her followers. Everything she literally does is for insta it’s worrying

Reactions: 14
My sister in law used to get her kids mountains of presents each Christmas. She would easily spend about £1k on each of her 3 kids. As they got older she would maybe spend the same amount but get less as they would get things like iPhones and Nintendo switch. But they were so used to seeing mountains of presents that they expected more even though she was spending roughly the same. That’s what’s gonna happen with Ronnie. If every year he gets a mountain of gifts for Christmas and his birthday he’s gonna expect that every year. She’s gonna make a rod for her own back here. I get my kids 1 or 2 presents at Christmas and then they have a present to share from Santa. It’s not that I can’t afford to get them more but I want them to know that Christmas isn’t about the presents. It’s about turkey and cranberry sauce 😂
I think social media has made parents feel they should have tons of presents as everyone starts posting their trees with all their presents under it. Can I also say for anyone who feels they haven’t got their kids enough please don’t worry. My kids can’t even remember what they got for Christmas last year. But they remember all the fun things we did like going to see Santa and going to winter wonderland.
Hold up, Christmas is about turkey and cranberry sauce? Easy now Scrooge, everyone knows it's ALL about pigs in blankets 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow just wow!!! She is seriously out of touch with reality!!! I am actually gobsmacked how disgustingly indulged, spoilt and stupid that dim bint really is...talk about rubbing it in people's faces. Look Zoph you have an unwritten duty to read the room, to know your followers demographics and try to actually be in touch with the world around you, you are a seriously damaging and materlistic idiot. Huge congratulations for being a fabulous role model....NOT 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 9
What a guy! Take note zoph...
Yeah so now I am crying like a baby. I just love this guy. With all his money you still see him sitting on the subway taking the train like any normal person. Money does not buy you decency.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hold up, Christmas is about turkey and cranberry sauce? Easy now Scrooge, everyone knows it's ALL about pigs in blankets 😂😂
Bugger off with your pigs in blankets! It's ALL about the chestnut stuffing and the Christmas pudding and brandy cream and the three stones weight gain! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.