Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scoobie

VIP Member
“Mabel’s hair has got so long and blonde and it’s also curly” .......are we looking at the same baby?

F686E7C2-6155-49C1-85C2-8E342316EDEE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Laylayxo

I know this is so insignificant compared to Mia not giving Mabel sufficient meals & rarely taking her out of her room etc

but it really bothers me that Mia dresses her up as a medieval peasant 😐especially that dirty brown bonnet

• Haha
Reactions: 45

citrineday

Chatty Member
“i don’t like to put things on that aren’t educational” (for mabel)

... twilight... rupaul drag race... harry potter... glee...

dropped that in cause you’ve read this forum mia?

• Haha
Reactions: 40

scoobie

VIP Member
Imo if a mother is lazy and that affects their ability to feed and bathe their child, that’s neglectful. Like everything in life there’s a spectrum of neglect... Does she deserve to have Mabel taken away? Absolutely not. But does she deserve to have a stern talking to by a paediatrician? Yes, and it couldn’t come soon enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Kat5998

VIP Member
I just dont get why she's getting so many pieces in such a small space of time?!?! Like I'd understand if it was a sleeve or thigh piece which was getting done in numerous sessions but she's literally just getting then dotted all over the place I dont see how she can be putting an awful lot of time and research into getting a tattoo when she's getting them weeks after the other. I'm even more surprised the tattoo artist isnt suggesting leaving time for them to heal in between.
Impulsive decisions from Mia yet again, whilst her plants are dying and her crystal books are gathering dust in the spare room

• Haha
Reactions: 38

OliviaMayx

Imagine being in education all them years, then hours and hours or training both paid and unpaid, then so much on the job experience to qualify as a doctor/midwife - not to mention the test/exams/assignments. Then for Mia jeal from Lincoln, who can hardly wash herself properly, can’t spell and obsesses over film characters rather that put her daughters needs first to come in and say you didn’t do your job properly, and She knows better.

no hun! Get a grip.

Reactions: 38

scoobie

VIP Member
Wait can someone update me whys Richard creepy !!
I don’t think it’s fair to call him creepy tbh I don’t think we’ve ever seen him do anything that makes him creepy. From the little we’ve seen I think he’s good grandad considering Mia isn’t his child.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

OliviaMayx

EA9F5C35-DBB2-4716-833D-280BF273EC00.jpeg

Sam, if you are here! high 5 on your comment lasting 25 minutes -woo! Very well said also (straight to the point💁🏼‍♀️) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Kalds

Did anyone else think it’s hilarious that Harry Potter’s biggest fan didn’t hear about the JK Rowling transphobic comments until after her ‘merch was bought for her’. Convienant that, have no idea how she managed to miss it!

Also the speech on stop giving JKR money but ending it with ‘I know going to Harry Potter World is giving her my money but I really wanted to experience it’ literally had me dying of laughter 😂😂😂 it’s ok to give her money if you want but you shouldn’t give her money.. Mia Jeal, the Boris Johnson of teen mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
That is not a 1 year olds birthday set up.... if I seen that I’d say 16 just grinds my gears I know she’s a bit dim but someone must of taught her what a rainbow is fuck sake she’s 1 get some colours about animals dinosaurs princess balloons and wrapping paper 😡😡
Damn and here I was worrying that I hadn’t done enough after staying up all night to do this 😂 (ignore the falling decorations lol these were just what I took on my phone rather than the fancy photos).. Normally I wouldn’t compare at all, because you never know people’s circumstances. However she made out that she put so much effort in, she’s soooo rich so where has that all gone? On her own birthday? If my sons was the day before mine I would have the deadest party/day because I wouldn’t care about myself.. but that’s just me I guess! 🤷🏽‍♀️
58745669-96B9-4A12-8210-4521FC8FAD2B.jpeg
2BBF6A0A-84A0-4A9B-90F4-17ADDC36E75D.jpeg

• Heart

Pipxx

Good grief can someone please tell her the difference between generally and genuinely😭😭

secondly she mentioned that one of her biggest regrets was having an epidural?! When two seconds earlier she was saying that the epidural was because mabels heart rate was dipping so low it was dangerous so she needed it to stabilise it.. So she would’ve rather of gone without and risk mabels life? You really can’t make this Sh** up the girls a utter moron.

scoobie

VIP Member
So strange that she’s failed her test again even though she didn’t make a single mistake. She’s a perfect driver. I guess the world is just always against her. No other reasonable explanation.

So Mia was showing some bits she got as early birthday presents and it's all hp themed. Don't her family find it a little excessive buying her themed notepads and a quill set. She's 18, isn't a Harry potter note boom something a 10 year old would want.
Even her reasons for wanting this stuff is so bloody childish. She wanted a quill so that she can write letters when she’s moved out... what?!? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33