Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder when her next tattoo appointments are as most good tattooists have long waits so she either got really lucky and had two spaces or she booked them before she turned 18, I booked mine the end of September and couldn’t get a space until December on the birthday vlog it was good to see mabel went the the birthday card in the pink envelope over the pile of plainly wrapped presents, why did she give her crisps with her breakfast I could swear that brand actually does cereal products which would be a better alternative.

Reactions: 5
I showed Mia's tattoo to a family member who's been in the business my whole life, he said it's kinda an unwritten rule not to straight up copy another artist's work or directly copy a piece of art work just in case it has copyrights attached to it or the original artist decides to make a claim against you. Also, dissin another artist's work is in there too, but omfg 'that's a bad tattoo'. It's common practice to show the client the stenciled outline before you start inking so any flaws, placement, errors, adjustments and amendments can be dealt with. Mia probably rushed into this like she does with everything and not noticed the flaws or bad placement before the tattooist started inking. The shoulders aren't level, the width of the forearm, the hand, the length of the arms aren't balanced, poorly placed, the shaky outlining in parts too, especially on the left side of the neck which is eye catching. Even if Mia is going back to get colour inserted, which is doubtful as it probably would have been done at the time unless Mia asked for it not to be, the basic outline is still there and colour will only highlight the flaws unless it's hidden with shading. All said and done, if Mia is happy with her tattoo, then that's all that matters. But I'm surprised Mia didn't prepare something herself. She enjoys drawing in her journals so why didn't she design something herself? I get that it was probably a birthday present to herself but if she needs to repay her mum, then that should have been a priority, plus its kinda sad that she didn't acknowledge/celebrate Mable in her first tattoo, that would have actually meant something to her personally and would have been that little bit more special. It really would have made good content too, but that's just my way of thinking. But this is Mia here and she does literally live for herself.
That’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve heard just because she is a mum doesn’t mean EVERYTHING she does has to be to do with Mabel like a tattoo? Mums have their own lives you know ...

Reactions: 11
59D2880C-C0D1-4F99-A63F-1ACC4BA509D1.png

First time poster, long time lurker! I was on tiktok and came across a video about girls wearing pads over tampons, looked at the comment and you will never guess who I found 😂 I just thought I’d post it on here because it gave me a giggle and thought it might be something good to talk about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As someone who is 37 weeks pregnant I think I’ll be giving this new video a miss.. calling a video ‘reacting to my traumatic birth..’ seems bleeping problematic to me. Not only are you terrifying expectant mothers everywhere who are conditioned to expect birth to be scary and horrible, you’re also probably offending a lot of people with PTSD from their births.
Those types of videos terrified me so much when I was pregnant that I convinced myself I needed a c-section because I couldn't do it and my baby would die if I gave birth normally. Guess what? My labour and recovery was perfect. I wish influencers would pay more attention to their words and how they could affect their audience because they left me severely paranoid and I'm sure any teen mothers watching Mia would be just as terrified.

Reactions: 4
the thing that frustrates me the most is that there’s no way Mia, Beth, Mummy doormat and creepy Richard eat 3 packets of puffs, 4 yoghurts, 800 berries with the occasional *fancy* item like a vegetable everyday. I don’t understand how they are ok eating real, home-cooked meals then feeding the toddler (who’s diet is arguably the most important) such beige, non-nutritional crap. They should honestly be ashamed tbh.
Wait can someone update me whys Richard creepy !!

Reactions: 6
Why does Mia’s Entire YouTube career consist of editing videos where she talks about editing her videos .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 280084
First time poster, long time lurker! I was on tiktok and came across a video about girls wearing pads over tampons, looked at the comment and you will never guess who I found 😂 I just thought I’d post it on here because it gave me a giggle and thought it might be something good to talk about 😂
I know it’s possible to start then but how much do we wanna bet it’s true. I got my first period at 10 but didn’t have another one for a year so I just say I started at 11, which was before any of my friends had. You’d think she’d have mentioned it before, perhaps in her update video when she talked about how regular her periods were before Mabel. But she might not like saying she started so young because it can feel embarrassing when you’re the only person to have started so young.

View attachment 280084
8 years old! Christ, I know it’s possible but that is very early, no wonder she’s constantly miserable. I do feel for her though dealing with them at that age must’ve been hard (I hate dealing with them at 21😂 )

I know it’s possible to start then but how much do we wanna bet it’s true. I got my first period at 10 but didn’t have another one for a year so I just say I started at 11, which was before any of my friends had. You’d think she’d have mentioned it before, perhaps in her update video when she talked about how regular her periods were before Mabel. But she might not like saying she started so young because it can feel embarrassing when you’re the only person to have started so young.
I was thinking this, although what benefit would she get from lying about when she started? If she is lying then I just don’t understand why lol

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think the life-changing thing Mia is getting is plastic surgery? I have a feeling she’s mentioned wanting something like that done to her body, but I just can’t remember what exactly she’d want done, might be lip filler.
Also agree with citrineday, I don’t like how Mia forced Ocean onto the end of Mabel’s name. It doesn’t sound right and was clearly done to make it more unique.
At least Mia actually filmed her actually leaving her room today, showing Mabel opening presents in the living room and going to the farm. Probably one of the best videos she’s done in a long time, sadly also the only video centred on Mabel (the reason she has the teen mum title) and only because it’s her birthday. Let’s hope Mia realises that and her content gets better and more about being a mum, as opposed to all about her.
I don't think plastic surgery is the life changing thing... but even if it is the first thing she would do is something about body not face. I have lip fillers and they aren't really life changing since it goes away within 6 months-one year and you really have to build it up over a few months to get noticeable/big results which costs a lot overtime

Wait can someone update me whys Richard creepy !!
I don’t think it’s fair to call him creepy tbh I don’t think we’ve ever seen him do anything that makes him creepy. From the little we’ve seen I think he’s good grandad considering Mia isn’t his child.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don’t think it’s fair to call him creepy tbh I don’t think we’ve ever seen him do anything that makes him creepy. From the little we’ve seen I think he’s good grandad considering Mia isn’t his child.
I think it was said on here before he said something inappropriate on one of Beth's lives from what I can remember

Reactions: 3
I made the joke because he kept talking about Beth showing her boobs on a live.. might just be me but we already discussed on here how creepy it was!

I made the joke because he kept talking about Beth showing her boobs on a live.. might just be me but we already discussed on here how creepy it was!
Ah okay, I weirdly have zero memory of that! Without seeing the clip of it in context myself I would still back him anyway. I can see how a comment like that made by a father-figure could be massively taken out of context by strangers... Maybe I’m just being naive imagining it as a really rubbish Dad joke or an inside joke. You and anyone else that saw him say it and got a creepy feeling about it obv must have a good reason to!

Either way much like Mia’s dad and Mabel’s dad he doesn’t have a way to defend himself against false claims so I still don’t think it’s fair. Obviously I know you only mentioned it as a passing joke.

Reactions: 6
Yeh he said to Beth “show everyone your nipples” I was the one that brought that up on here because it shocked me a bit 😂😐 even Beth wasn’t impressed with him after he said it

Reactions: 13
View attachment 280084
wait I'm sure she had mentioned in one of her recent videos that she has tampons in her college bag, it should be the video "preparing for my first day of college" where she shows her school stuff

Reactions: 8
wait I'm sure she had mentioned in one of her recent videos that she has tampons in her college bag, it should be the video "preparing for my first day of college" where she shows her school stuff
She did and she also got a pot for her new house to store tampons in

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.