Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little recap
1) videos are still dull, boring, repetitive
2) she did an ad for razors... but doesn’t shave. She’s done various other ads and got them wrong. She can’t even do her job properly 🙄
3) she’s still whinging about college
4) mabel is always on the flooor
5) she’s forced mabel to watch Harry Potter for the 100th time, not an educational kids program In sight
6) mia barely interacts with her daughter... she sat behind a camera as Mabel was taking her first steps.. sad.
7) it’s all about what mia wants to do and never Mabel first
8) cat pissed on her bed about 8 times... never cleaned it
9) sudden change in career path because 9-5 was too hard to her
10) she slagged off mabels nursery for giving her pizza when all mabel gets from her mum is toast... never once seen her give mabel vegetables.. or eat them herself tbh

Anything else feel free to add :)

Reactions: 17
there's also the thing about her wanting another baby (specifically a mixed race one) and lying about her income!
nightmare. x
(though that may have been in the previous thread, not sure)

Reactions: 6
It was so sad to see Mabel clinging onto Mia and wanting a cuddle whilst Mia is just sat there watching twilight on her computer screen

Reactions: 16
It’s so sad that Mabel is crying out for attention and Mia would rather watch a crappy film! My daughter came over to me and sat in my lap to watch her tv program the other morning and I nearly cried 😍 too bloody cute! I feel there is much more deserving parents out there for babies and Mia acts like it’s such a hardship having to feed her child, interact and be a mother! Yet she’s very very privileged and clearly thinks the world revolves around her 😬

Reactions: 17
Why can’t Mia buy actual baby toys/books for Mabel? Or put on nursery rhymes or kids tv shows? Na instead let’s just plonk Mabel in a box of dry rice (choking hazard) and have twilight on, poor Mabel just isn’t interested! Beth and the cat were more interested! I know we say she needs to do more sensory things with Mabel but really? Rice? I just don’t understand Mia’s thought process behind anything!

Reactions: 9
mia really didn’t consider that babies are for life and not just the newborn phase. she’s so out of her depth and i can tell that she’s regretting having mabel now. what’s she going to do when mabel gets older and just won’t tolerate being locked in her bedroom. the constant talk about baby number 2 is concerning

Reactions: 18
I’m constantly sat in front of in the night garden, Bing, teletubbies programs like that for my daughter and it’s fries my brain, I hate it but I do it for my daughter that’s what you do when you’re a parent you sacrifice! I do put on stuff I want to watch when she’s genuinely not bothered about telly and is happy just playing of course otherwise I’d be a vegetable but mias constantly watching Harry Potter or twilight 🥴

Reactions: 18
I’m constantly sat in front of in the night garden, Bing, teletubbies programs like that for my daughter and it’s fries my brain, I hate it but I do it for my daughter that’s what you do when you’re a parent you sacrifice! I do put on stuff I want to watch when she’s genuinely not bothered about telly and is happy just playing of course otherwise I’d be a vegetable but mias constantly watching Harry Potter or twilight 🥴
Exactly!! Thing is, babies learn NO language from TV. Even if it’s output is the same as us. It’s super interesting and we’re not sure why yet. Babies/children learn language from TV if we sit there with them and ask questions/narrate/interact etc. Mia certainly does none of these. Mabel will be very behind in her speech and learning because she never gets the baby time she needs in any form. Plus she won’t even be engaged by patters/colours/songs from Twilight...

Reactions: 11
Just want to point out my baby’s not constantly in front of the tv it’s just when we’re at home it always on on the background we do other stuff 😂😂

I don’t understand why she doesn’t take Mabel to a play cafe they’re open now and all make sure toys are sanitised! If she can go shopping she can defo go to a play cafe!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not sure if anyone's mentioned this before but how do you get so distracted buying yourself stuff that you forget about the present you want to buy for your own child??? What kind of a mum does that???

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Not sure if anyone's mentioned this before but how do you get so distracted buying yourself stuff that you forget about the present you want to buy for your own child??? What kind of a mum does that???
I thought that!!! Then again (I don’t have kids) but I’ve totally done the same 🤣

mia really didn’t consider that babies are for life and not just the newborn phase. she’s so out of her depth and i can tell that she’s regretting having mabel now. what’s she going to do when mabel gets older and just won’t tolerate being locked in her bedroom. the constant talk about baby number 2 is concerning
MY guess would be to wreck havoc all over the house then get told off and displined for doing so.

I can understand her being clucky. But she needs to grow up and be an adult. Your struggling to split you’re time between you and Mabel. You don’t just get another hour or two every time you have a child.

I don’t get why Mia needs to be constantly watching films or YouTube videos. I’ll watch a video in the background of getting ready for bed and doing some tidying of my room (it doesn’t get nearly as messy as Mia’s, despite being at least half the size) but don’t constantly have things on in the background. I don’t think I watch as much in a week as she does in a day. I have a feeling Mabel will start picking up more language from the shows her mum forces her to watch than actually from Mia and seeing as some of the things have quite bad language I don’t think Mia will be pleased with the sort of things Mabel picks up. I can imagine her saying that it’s probably the nursery’s fault, ‘they taught my daughter a swear word!’
Also, carrying on from the conversation on the previous thread about Victoria being more of a friends than a mum. That video she filmed for Mia of her piercing Beth’s seconds was done when Beth was 12 and so Mia was about 14/15. Who lets their 12 year old get a piercing done my their sister who’s only a few years older? I’ve tried to pierce my seconds myself but it’s never worked and so I’ve decided to save myself the risk of infection and go to a professional. I don’t think I’d want my 12 year old to get a second piercing in the first place, I feel like I’d want my child to wait a few more years, let alone watch them have it done by someone with no qualifications to do so. I have a feeling this is rubbing off on Mia, she see Mabel as someone who will automatically have the interests as her so makes her dress and watch things she likes, not realising that a baby doesn’t want to look like a peasant from the 1200s or constantly watch Harry Potter.

Reactions: 9
Haven’t seen her buy any useful home items (kettle, toaster, cutlery etc) that’s the sort of thing you’ll need more than beige candles 🕯

Reactions: 21
I think I remember Mia doing a video and saying she won’t be piercing Mabel’s ears herself

However, she changes her mind so often it wouldn’t surprise me at all

Reactions: 11
I think the topic of Mia calling Mabel a Toad and a pig, is all to do with the situation. For example I call my Daughter my little piglet, it's a nickname given with love, she smiles and laughs everytime. Mainly because she loves food and has always been the cutest chubbiest little baby. My Dad always tickles my nieces and nephews when hes caught them in a fib and calls them lying little toads when he is tickling them and laughing. These nicknames and names are all situational, I think it is all about whether it is said with love or with passive nastiness

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.