Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maddie said that Mia was stunning.
Mia and Maddie are similar in ways, although Maddie has more love for her daughter than Mia does, both desperately want baby number 2 and feed their kids utter crap lol
Maddie Lambert is the one with the blonde hair, the teen mum yeah? I think I read her YTMD thread xx

Reactions: 1
So I have been able to bring myseLF to watch Mia’s new video. I’d either get irrational grumpy or sad. But from what I have read from the comment on here I think her attitude is revolting. To think she knows better then a professional.

Tbh I didn’t get anywhere near my dream birth. I wanted natural no med to breastfeed etc. I got none of it. If i hadn’t gone with the c section I was told there was only a 70% chance of Bub surviving due to the trauma it would put hi though. As apposed to the 100% chance of coming into the world alive with a c section. It was a no brainer tbh.

What breaks my heart even more is she still have the chance for the dream birth. They had to my in session vertically which means every child from here out will have to be a section. I’ll never get to experience labour contractions all of it. And you don’t hear me complaining. The doctors did what was best for Bub and I’d happily do it all over again if it means I’d have my bueatiful boy with me.

Mia needs to grow up(as others have said) and stop thinking she knows it all when she has clearly shown multiple times in her videos she unfortunately doesn’t.

Edit: just watched her new video. Got to the part she was talking how amazing childbirth is and how much she loves it. Burst into tears. To which my son power crawled over, poked me in the eye (I presume to wipe away the tears like I do to him but aim clearly isn’t the best) and then climbed onto my lap and hugged me. This edit has nothing to do with Mia but me wanting to share a cute moment

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Imagine being in education all them years, then hours and hours or training both paid and unpaid, then so much on the job experience to qualify as a doctor/midwife - not to mention the test/exams/assignments. Then for Mia jeal from Lincoln, who can hardly wash herself properly, can’t spell and obsesses over film characters rather that put her daughters needs first to come in and say you didn’t do your job properly, and She knows better.

no hun! Get a grip.
Owch. Truth!! She couldn’t stick on her course for 2 weeks. These midwifes doctors, nurses, health visitors, paediatric teams train for YEARS. 2-5 of them being UNPAID. Mia has the potential to train and be just like them, I absolutely believe she could. Just not with the attitude she has now...

Reactions: 14
the fact that mia basically would have killed mabel to get her “dream birth” is insanely concerning. she needs to stop thinking she knows best all the time especially when the people telling her these things are doctors

Reactions: 24
I like the premise for this look back video, but then she starts saying she should've ignored healthcare professionals and opted not to be induced when she was already 12 days postdates is just it for me. I can't with this girl.
she didn’t have a choice but to get induced silly girl

Reactions: 3
I watch you tubers such as cam and fam, dear greyson, journey with Jax. Each one of them is a teen mum. Their attitude and maturity is on a totally different level to Mias. It actually scares me how ignorant and immature Mia is

Reactions: 11
I watch you tubers such as cam and fam, dear greyson, journey with Jax. Each one of them is a teen mum. Their attitude and maturity is on a totally different level to Mias. It actually scares me how ignorant and immature Mia is
Because her mother doesn’t discipline her probably out of fear that she’ll resent her like she does with her father. So, instead she gets no second opinion on her decisions, no advice, no guidance, no nothing.

I know she’s 18 now and legally an adult but human brains don’t fully develop til mid 20s and she’s going to make an awful adult if she doesn’t fix her attitude, her family needs to stop sitting back and watching and instead intervene when necessary whether Mia likes it or not. I’m almost 18 and even I realise that! No i’m not always going to be correct, no I don’t know everything that’s why I ask for help and take advice when i need it!!

Reactions: 11
Now mia is 18 and technically a grown up I’m curious to see what her life will be like in the next 5 years.

I’m guessing:
- No moving out within the next year and when she does move out she’ll be renting not buying like she claims she’s going to.
- No baby #2 anytime soon, I don’t think she’ll have another child for at least 2-3 years.
- She will either quit her college course or complete it without going further with it.
- She will have to get another job and it’ll probably be one in a cafe or a shop.
- Her attitude will change, whether it’s for the better or the worse, I don’t know.
- Her views on YouTube will decrease and she’ll most likely quit doing videos or one day she’ll get up and make a big apology video and completely change her content (and attitude).
- She will make a depressing video on how she lost most of her mum friends.
- She will do clickbait titles like “looking for my sperm donor for baby #2” or “house hunting” where she looks at a few then gives up because she knows she can’t afford them.
- Mabel will go through a hitting stage and Mia will get really annoyed and call her things like “feisty witch” or something as a “joke”. (Most children go through a hitting stage, not all but I think where mia gets annoyed with Mabel over small things it may irritate Mabel where she starts reacting). - just my opinion, I’m in no way calling Mabel violent, I think she’s a really nice, gentle child.
- Mabel might’ve actually gone to the park by now.
- Mabel will still be on quick, easy meals... nothing home cooked and healthy.

I really hope it doesn’t turn out this way but these are the vibes I get from mia. I’m hoping her age now makes her feel more mature and like an adult (where she won’t be judged for having a baby young🙄) and she starts to take more control of her life. Hopefully by the start of next year it’ll be “a new year, a new me” for Mia.

Reactions: 19
Why can I honestly imagine Mia pushing Mabel aside today because it’s now HER birthday and Mabel had her day yesterday

Reactions: 16
Busy week ahead for Mia!

I really hope she actually films at Harry Potter but I feel like we might just get a shaky 60 second clip and the rest moaning about something in her room. Dread to think what monstrosity she’s going to come home with from the tattoo parlour on Friday. I just hope she goes for something more classic that she’ll actually still like in a year’s time.

59E86855-A415-4E5E-BFF1-7ECD5589A91E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
IMG_4104.jpg

Mia fantasising about that Owen boy in her insta comments :sick:
Mia is the type of person to date somebody for a day and then introduce him to her kids lol

• Sick
Reactions: 29
View attachment 275316
Mia fantasising about that Owen boy in her insta comments :sick:
Mia is the type of person to date somebody for a day and then introduce him to her kids lol
She done a Tiktok before about a boy asking her out and her saying shes taking her baby and them not wanting to date that was the whole jist of it lol but yeah I definitely thinks she would take a baby on a first baby

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.