Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not An original though😂
what's the need to lie?? we all know its not original and mia didn't draw it and neither did the girl who commented as well (unless she's the one who drew the original that mia got the inspo from)

does anyone have a photo of the original?? I went on her Pinterest and there's some similar ones but not the same
*update I found these*

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
what's the need to lie?? we all know its not original and mia didn't draw it and neither did the girl who commented as well (unless she's the one who drew the original that mia got the inspo from)

does anyone have a photo of the original?? I went on her Pinterest and there's some similar ones but not the same
*update I found these*
On Mia’s tattoo the hand looks like the paw so at least it’s unique 🤣🤣🤣
D205EBDD-AC1C-4FE9-97CA-2F3E74DE43A4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What’s the tattoo suppose to be
Outline drawing of the torso and arms of a person holding their arms over themselves (almost like if the window cleaner came whilst you were getting dressed with the curtains open and you tried to keep you boobs hidden 😂) and then instead of a head it’s flowers bursting from the neck (like if the head exploded and only flowers were left behind)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“How can it be the same if she drew it herself” oh for duck sake 🤦🏽‍♀️ Why do her followers lack any common sense at all? In what world does drawing it yourself mean it’s not a copy? You can’t just redraw the Mona Lisa then say it’s your original idea 🤦🏽‍♀️ It’s not a drawing anyway it’s an exact trace of it fgs. I can’t comprehend how these people survive past 12

• Haha
Reactions: 32
the hand part is horrid! how can she be satisfied with it, terrible work from the artist. I'd cry if that was permanently on my body

Reactions: 19
The AUDACITY of calling it an original drawing when these four pictures (that are all a lot better done that hers) are on her pinterest board. She thinks adding a bee and choosing the flowers means she designed it all by herself. She'll do a tattoo reveal video and talk about how she drew some different ideas from her imagination and she only got the tiniest bit of inspiration from pinterest, and the tattoo artist was SO IMPRESSED with her!!! Don't get me wrong I literally have a bee tattoo and a word in a cursive font, probably the two most popular tattoos you could get but I have no problem saying they're not the slightest bit original.

Screen Shot 2020-10-17 at 14.39.35.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-17 at 14.39.42.png

Reactions: 18
This is actually embarrassing, it’s clearly not an original because the same designs are all on her Pinterest🥴 see I know it’s wrong to copy other people’s tattoos but even if you do a similar design you cannot say it’s ‘original’ especially when someone else commented saying they also have the same tattoo😂 if she just said she got the ideas from Pinterest and changed it to suit her then it wouldn’t be as bad but she is flat out lying saying it’s an ‘original drawing’

Reactions: 13
Sticking your own flowers in there is not an original... she’s just altered someone else’s work! It’s just lie after lie now isn’t it hahahaha

it’s like it kills her to say, I found the idea on Pinterest ..it kills her to be unoriginal.. she has the blandest personality ever...

I don’t understand why she lies so much and thinks she can get away with it when there’s literally evidence that she’s lying? It’s almost scary.

Reactions: 17
Sticking your own flowers in there is not an original... she’s just altered someone else’s work! It’s just lie after lie now isn’t it hahahaha

it’s like it kills her to say, I found the idea on Pinterest ..it kills her to be unoriginal.. she has the blandest personality ever...
It’s like when your teacher tells you to write an essay and you just copy someone else’s and reword it. I wouldn’t put it past Mia to do that once the college work really piles up, she’ll probably say she got failed because she was told to use other people’s work as inspiration so she copied it.

Reactions: 9
Being her friend would be sooo exhausting
I seriously wonder how she would react if somebody who actually knows her said something to her about any of her many lies/contradictions 😂

can you imagine being at lunch or something and she’s like “yeah I’m BLW” *whilst spoon feeding Mable a yoghurt* and her friend saying “oh I don’t think that’s really what BLW is” ...
“WELL ACTUALLY you’re just jealous that my baby is better than yours and my life is better than yours and everybody hates me anyway because I’m so perfect... ... ... are we going half’s on the bill then cause I’m leaving and I can’t afford to pay for you since I’m saving to move out”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
ok yall are scaring me I’m booked in for my first tattoo in a few weeks. I agree mias does not look good though, looks like something off tattoo fixers trying to cover up the dodgy one

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When you get a coverup, it’s support to actually cover what’s underneath. Now all she has is a tit tattoo with an ever shitter one that can still be seen under it 🤦🏼‍♀️
it’s a shame because now it’s there and she can’t really do much about it so for that I feel bad but come on, surely it’s common sense?

When you get a coverup, it’s support to actually cover what’s underneath. Now all she has is a tit tattoo with an ever shitter one that can still be seen under it 🤦🏼‍♀️
it’s a shame because now it’s there and she can’t really do much about it so for that I feel bad but come on, surely it’s common sense?
But Mia lacks common sense 😂

Reactions: 11

Seeing this made me so sad for mabel ): mia would never sit with her teaching her like this being patient
What a sweet little video, can starkly tell the difference between the girl in this video and Mia. She acc seems to want to be around her kid, unlike Mia who usually looks pissed off around little Mabel or looks zoned out probably thinking about DrACo or her next “OrIGinAl” Pinterest tattoo now...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.