Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her “preparing for Mabel’s birthday” was blowing up like 3 balloons. Don’t waste your time

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she’s planned so much of her life on passing her test that she was certain she was going to pass first time, she got a car and thought she was ready for it all. I think she’ll be better getting some more lessons in with an instructor do a couple of practice tests with them and don’t rush to pass her next test. She’s obviously failed two test with serious faults which suggests she isn’t fully ready to react to situations she may face on the road, and to drive on her own quite yet. Just because she wants to drive doesn’t mean she’s ready.

Reactions: 22
I never understand why people hide veg in things from the min they start feeding, children aren't born hating them, I know several child mine included who eat them cause that's the norm from when they started eating

So Mia was showing some bits she got as early birthday presents and it's all hp themed. Don't her family find it a little excessive buying her themed notepads and a quill set. She's 18, isn't a Harry potter note boom something a 10 year old would want. My sister is a kpop stan, like a properly obsessed one, and she doesn't get more than a hoodie or something for Christmas. I have a feeling Mia misused out on having a obsessive fandom phase in her early-mid teens because she was too busy growing up too fast. Perhaps now she's overcompensating by forcing herself into the fandom and buying a tone of merch as oppose to most people who get into such things collecting stuff over time.

Reactions: 21
So strange that she’s failed her test again even though she didn’t make a single mistake. She’s a perfect driver. I guess the world is just always against her. No other reasonable explanation.

So Mia was showing some bits she got as early birthday presents and it's all hp themed. Don't her family find it a little excessive buying her themed notepads and a quill set. She's 18, isn't a Harry potter note boom something a 10 year old would want.
Even her reasons for wanting this stuff is so bloody childish. She wanted a quill so that she can write letters when she’s moved out... what?!? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Like I’ve said before ... i will report her if she does a drive with me days after passing!! It’s irresponsible and dangerous!

Okay I smell bullshit.

it sounds like the exact situation I was in on my test. I came onto a roundabout, over the line and a car flew at me and I slammed on , which got me a minor. If I hadn’t been on the ball and instructor had to slam on for me it would have been an instant fail. She wouldnt have been failed for stopping for a speeding car on a roundabout herself unless she was slow to slam on , I reckon her instructor had to slam on for her for not being alert enough 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Of couuurse it wasn't her fault, how could anything be in her head? Her examiner definitely had to use the dual controls. It could have a lot to do with her instructor if she's telling Mia she shouldn't have failed. My instructor and I didn't get on at all, the way she taught me was not effective at all. We all know Mia thinks she's better than everyone, she needs an instructor to be more firm with her

Reactions: 10
Like I’ve said before ... i will report her if she does a drive with me days after passing!! It’s irresponsible and dangerous!

Okay I smell bullshit.

it sounds like the exact situation I was in on my test. I came onto a roundabout, over the line and a car flew at me and I slammed on , which got me a minor. If I hadn’t been on the ball and instructor had to slam on for me it would have been an instant fail. She wouldnt have been failed for stopping for a speeding car on a roundabout herself unless she was slow to slam on , I reckon her instructor had to slam on for her for not being alert enough 🤷‍♀️
On one of my tests I went over the line and a lorry who was in the wrong lane came round and my examiner yelled at me to stop 😂 instant fail but I knew it was 100% my fault and I shouldn’t have gone and in a way I was glad it happened because it was such an eye opener, fast forward 2 months (that was the earliest date I could book a test) and I passed. Of course everyone’s experience’s are different but it’s important to learn these mistakes early on because if she had passed and got herself into a similar situation it could have ended in disaster. I hope she does pass on her next one though because I know how disheartening it is when you keep trying and fail, but I definitely do not want to see any ‘drive with me’ videos ever.

Reactions: 9
I seriously wonder why brands are happy to work with her when she goes around talking about ignoring medical professionals advice and failing driving tests when she believes she did nothing wrong, she's hardly been a good role model recently.

Reactions: 21

Okay I smell bullshit.

100% agree, Mia has definitely twisted it to favour her when in actual fact she probably pulled out onto the roundabout without seeing the car and the examiner failed her

Reactions: 9
just sat with my mum and watched the reacting to the birth vlog, it’s the first time my mum has ever watched Mias videos and even she was shocked! She said it was ridiculous the things she was saying about the epidural and not having the emergency section

Reactions: 10
To be honest at the beginning of Mias video I felt sorry for her, you can clearly see she lacks confidence but her attitude and the way she talks always ruins any empathy people have for her.

I’m interested to see what she will feed Mabel when she’s a toddler, kids love exciting colourful food, not plain looking pasta.
I’ve recently followed a few food blogs on Instagram and they have such good ideas for interesting meals for kids.
the lunches on their blogs vs the lunch mia makes:
683F4E65-4E8D-4EAB-898C-38EFD6656FA3.jpeg

60DEFF2C-0E3B-45A9-AF08-AC2890FDED33.jpeg

I know which one I’d prefer

I can’t remember the last time I watched one of her videos where she didn’t lose the outro 🙄

also what’s a slytherin? I know it’s to do with Harry Potter but what actually is it because she keeps saying she’s one.

Reactions: 11
off topic but I need advice I messaged Mia asking for advice id say about 3 weeks ago and still no reply but she’s sooooo involved with her “fans” more invested in her haters. I was looking for advice as I’m a new mum and only a teen myself and I’m having struggle with my baby not being liked burped she cries and screams when I try to (don’t get me wrong I don’t stop till she has but it breaks my heart hearing her cry) Mia wasn’t any good I would probably get more sense out my dogs tbh, I was so invested in mias videos before she became this person but now I’ve had my own baby girl I can just see how wrong she is doing with hers she could be a good mum don’t get me wrong I’m not bashing her but she’s needs to change her attitude not only to her DAUGHTER but to herself and her fans

Reactions: 6
it was sad in her year update she just spoke about Mabel’s hair, how many bottles she has. when you look at other youtubers year updates like colleen with flynn saying this and that about his personality and how he loves cars and all that..

the most Mia has said about Mabel’s personality is that shes Hufflepuff

• Heart
it was sad in her year update she just spoke about Mabel’s hair, how many bottles she has. when you look at other youtubers year updates like colleen with flynn saying this and that about his personality and how he loves cars and all that..

the most Mia has said about Mabel’s personality is that shes Hufflepuff
And that's not even a personality trait or Mabel's interest, that's just what Mia wants her to be.

Reactions: 12
That is not a 1 year olds birthday set up.... if I seen that I’d say 16 just grinds my gears I know she’s a bit dim but someone must of taught her what a rainbow is duck sake she’s 1 get some colours about animals dinosaurs princess balloons and wrapping paper 😡😡
Exactly, why would you make things minimally interesting or exciting for your kid? ON THEIR BIRTHDAY, too.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.