Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know so many people who get abit achey and say they have it when in reality if you have it its nothing you wanna brag about its horrendous!!
i remember watching colleen ballingers vlogs when she was pregnant and she had it. she could barely walk, didn’t sleep and was in a wheel chair for a period of time. Mia definitely didn’t have an extreme case ( she probably didn’t even have it )

Reactions: 8
i remember watching colleen ballingers vlogs when she was pregnant and she had it. she could barely walk, didn’t sleep and was in a wheel chair for a period of time. Mia definitely didn’t have an extreme case ( she probably didn’t even have it )
Exactly!! If I went food shopping I'd have to use a wheel chair just leaving the house was unbearable, and I believe she went to prom in heels totally would not have been able to 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Has no one pointed out the outline of (what looks like) a huge Harry Potter tattoo scroll thing on her arm in last night video?! Yikes!!! She’s going to live to regret that if she gets it.

Has no one pointed out the outline of (what looks like) a huge Harry Potter tattoo scroll thing on her arm in last night video?! Yikes!!! She’s going to live to regret that if she gets it.
I hope to god she was just doodling on her arm but knowing Mia....

Attachments

Reactions: 3
EA9F5C35-DBB2-4716-833D-280BF273EC00.jpeg

Sam, if you are here! high 5 on your comment lasting 25 minutes -woo! Very well said also (straight to the point💁🏼‍♀️) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Well if it was next to the wall she could fall back and hit her head on a wall? If a baby is going to fall they’re going to fall. All babies do it unfortunately!
Which is why it would be sensible to move her away from any walls, sharp edges, furniture anything she could hurt herself with. Mabel has just started ‘walking’ and she’s not got perfect balance yet which is normal for babies but that also means when she looses balance she goes down HARD and could seriously injure herself

Reactions: 6

shes had it for ages. i'm pretty sure it's bojack horseman, not harry potter

• Haha
Reactions: 10

That's not a Harry Potter one she mentions it in her video that was posted on here of the one she done her self years ago

Reactions: 1

No that’s her bojack horseman tattoo I think.. or one of her other stick and pokes.. I would say this is more than likely what she will get covered up for her birthday

Reactions: 1

This is her Bojack tattoo but she wants to cover it up (so may easily cover it up w / Harry Potter)
A transcription from one of her videos about the Bojack tattoo that I posted in the previous thread:

"It says underneath it; "I have no self control, I hate myself." It is an iconic quote by him. This one is pretty tit not gonna lie, like this stick and poke is actually not good at all. It's actually really tacky and it's kind of faded - I do need to fix it, I just can't be arsed. It's gonna get covered anyway."
"I love Bojack Horseman a lot and he is sad and depressed and likes alcohol, so basically me."

Reactions: 5
Someone just screenshot and sent me her recent story because she blocked me 🤣 (Literally all I asked was did she know that Tom Felton supports a lot of JK Rowlings views on LGBT and next thing I know BLOCKED!)

“Most people my age are out drinking, I’m in reading Harry Potter”

most people your age are not out drinking, they’re probably in bed getting rested for a 9-5 college day, something you couldn’t handle little miss “I’m too good for the world” !!!
Yeah Mia is so quirky and unique for reading books everyone else read 10 years ago🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kinda wish she went with Florence but we all know she never planned the ocean part so I don't know why that's in there
931B6CC1-BF76-49C0-A206-9A0BD09C6B72.png
C40CED4D-2A26-4AF3-A1D1-18D80613BF3D.png

Reactions: 17
Kinda wish she went with Florence but we all know she never planned the ocean part so I don't know why that's in there
View attachment 270485View attachment 270486
She is actually so weird 😭 no one gives a duck about your almost names you’ve had at least 100 of them, let your kid eat her dinner or let her out stop shoving a phone in her face for tiktoks, honestly this sounds harsh but I’m not surprised she has no friends, my friends would completely rip the tit out of me if I was like her 😭🥴

Reactions: 23
I remember her saying she liked the name flossy but her mum said she would have to use the full name Florence which she wasn’t as keen on. Think to was a baby names I like but won’t be using video.
Ah fair enough, I didn’t watch that video

there was lucozade too i’m sure hahahaha
What kind of mother puts rubbish in their kids play toy basket? is she actually that incompetent that she can’t put it in the bin? honest to god

Reactions: 19
What kind of mother puts rubbish in their kids play toy basket? is she actually that incompetent that she can’t put it in the bin? honest to god
mia will find a way to tell you it’s ‘sensory’ for mab and she put them in her toy basket on purpose

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.