Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Purpleshampoo

Chatty Member
I just watched Miss video and I’m really confused. I thought Mabel was only in nursery while Mia was at college? So how come Mia was just at home, editing & doing her nails with Beth? She definitely didn’t go to college or have any calls. Has she quit college and just isn’t saying anything or did I miss it? Or is she just putting Mabel in extra nursery days because she can? Idk if it’s just me but it wouldn’t sit right with me putting my child in nursery all day just to do my nails.. but then again I actually enjoy being around my son so 😂
Its half term at the moment for schools and colleges, I'm guessing shes on half term

Reactions: 1

Kat5998

VIP Member
She had a different jumper on at the beginning, could the bleeding/swelling be that bad after a day? 🤨
20E213A7-DABE-4FC2-A9F5-39523ED97E6E.png
704F12B8-0FE1-4B9B-ADF1-100124244BEC.png

At 5 to 12 you said you were glad she still hadn’t posted anything, all I said was she had (now posted 4 hours ago). I didn’t even realise you had posted anything previously because I don’t check names so maybe actually read what people have said before being rude
didn’t mean to come across as rude, sorry 🤦‍♀️ I was responding to people who quoted my first message which was about mia not posting on social media yet. Thanks for letting me know she posted :)

Lj12345

I meant she hadn’t when I posted my original message... and people called me nit picky 🤦‍♀️

for everyone saying the same thing after I had already explained what I meant ...
I didn’t mean mia should have made a post on social media before anyone else. I was just surprised she hasn’t as you know she likes everything about her.
I’m glad she’s spending the day with Mabel and taking her out it’s so nice to see her actually do something with Mabel.
Some people make posts on social media dedicated to their children’s birthdays and Mia is one of them... it’s nice for her to actually put Mabel first and make the day about her rather than posting about it all over social media. It’s nice to see her living in the moment.
At 5 to 12 you said you were glad she still hadn’t posted anything, all I said was she had (now posted 4 hours ago). I didn’t even realise you had posted anything previously because I don’t check names so maybe actually read what people have said before being rude

Kat5998

VIP Member
I remember her saying she liked the name flossy but her mum said she would have to use the full name Florence which she wasn’t as keen on. Think to was a baby names I like but won’t be using video.
Ah fair enough, I didn’t watch that video