Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“There’s been 12 deaths and everyone’s going **** about it“ - Mia in the background of Beth’s video

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
“There’s been 12 deaths and everyone’s going **** about it“ - Mia in the background of Beth’s video
Is this about covid? If so, yay let's use ableist language and minimise the fact that one million people have died from it worldwide and 37 million people have had it.

Reactions: 23
In such a stuck up voice too 🙄 she wouldn’t be saying that if it was one of her sperm donors. The whole time Beth had Mabel Mia didn’t get involved in watching or making her laugh once, it’s so sad to see. At 5:43 Mabel had a wet patch on her trousers right where the side of the nappy is, if that’s urine then it means her nappies are that full she’s leaking and not getting changed often enough :( poor Mabel!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
In such a stuck up voice too 🙄 she wouldn’t be saying that if it was one of her sperm donors. The whole time Beth had Mabel Mia didn’t get involved in watching or making her laugh once, it’s so sad to see. At 5:43 Mabel had a wet patch on her trousers right where the side of the nappy is, if that’s urine then it means her nappies are that full she’s leaking and not getting changed often enough :( poor Mabel!
And then in the background Mia full on threw a nappy down on the bed in a temper

Reactions: 6
I’ve literally just watched the first minute of Beth’s video and was just thinking. She wakes up and gives her cats some attention, stroking and cuddling with them. I don’t we’ve ever seen Mia give her cats any sort of attention, yet in an assumptions video she said she’s the one who is always wanting new cats. It’s not like cats need to have all this attention but if this is what it’s like for Mia with her cats what’s she going to be like when she has more babies?
I love my cat so much, she gets sick of me constantly cuddling her. I don’t have any children to tend to, but you’d expect someone with loads of cats to show them some affection, they just seem to be another inconvenience to her, like when they get into places she doesn’t want them too she just gets pissed off. This is exactly like how she rolls her eyes at Mabel and gets annoyed when she gets messy or wants some attention from her mum.

Reactions: 14
“it wasn’t about COVID or anything” what other context would that even make sense or be acceptable in

Reactions: 30
I may be wrong so correct me if I am but I feel like Mabels speech really isn’t where it should be, I have a four month old who’s almost on the same level as Mabel in terms of speech, but saying that I’ve noticed Mia doesn’t really talk to her when they’re playing or anything.

It just really jumped out to me in beths video how little sounds Mabel knows, not just that it’s the first time I’d seen her properly laugh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
FDE10769-E51B-47E4-9E41-9703CEEDBC4F.jpeg

“she can’t chill when mabels asleep” well we all know mia watches and reads Harry Potter constantly because she never shuts up about it. So does she do this while Mabel is dumped on the floor?

Reactions: 19
I may be wrong so correct me if I am but I feel like Mabels speech really isn’t where it should be, I have a four month old who’s almost on the same level as Mabel in terms of speech, but saying that I’ve noticed Mia doesn’t really talk to her when they’re playing or anything.

It just really jumped out to me in beths video how little sounds Mabel knows, not just that it’s the first time I’d seen her properly laugh.
To be fair all babies develop and reach milestones at different stages. Some babies won’t talk proper words until they are over 1 and then one day manage a short sentence or statement, or other babies learn one word at 7months and repeat that one word for 3 months before learning a second word. It can be totally different baby to baby, which can be quite disheartening for mums sometimes so big love to all the Mummas talking like lunatics at their babies hoping for words x

Reactions: 9
Has no one pointed out the outline of (what looks like) a huge Harry Potter tattoo scroll thing on her arm in last night video?! Yikes!!! She’s going to live to regret that if she gets it.

I hope to god she was just doodling on her arm but knowing Mia....
No that's a stick n poke she did a few years ago

Reactions: 2
To be fair all babies develop and reach milestones at different stages. Some babies won’t talk proper words until they are over 1 and then one day manage a short sentence or statement, or other babies learn one word at 7months and repeat that one word for 3 months before learning a second word. It can be totally different baby to baby, which can be quite disheartening for mums sometimes so big love to all the Mummas talking like lunatics at their babies hoping for words x
That’s fair, I’m a first time mum so still learning about the milestones, I don’t think Mia interacts with her enough though, she seems to talk about her or at her, not to her if that makes sense.

Reactions: 12

I don't think we should judge mabels speech i was worried sick about my little boy as all his friends were talking more than him now he doesn't shut up from the moment he wakes up

Reactions: 3
She’s actually turning into a nasty pig, imagine saying that. God forbid anything ever happened to someone she loved clearly she’s never experienced that.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.