Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On my home and had followed this van for quite a way. Sat at the traffic lights staring at the advert it the occurred to me that this company would probably be Mia's ideal brand to promote. We all know that Mia likes the word 'hella' and uses it excessively and then repeats herself saying the word excessively too, plus we also know the Mia's diet consists of rather alot of energy drinks too = prefect colab 🤣🤣
van.jpg

View attachment 271545
So very, very sad. Mia has certainly got her priorities the wrong way round 😔
Gotta give to her though, she certainly has a way of getting noticed. 🤣 Cringe @mia_malfoy_jeal 🤣 she's almost 18 🤔 wonder if giving birth to Mable has had the reverse affect on Mia, she should be growing up and maturing, not acting like an almost teenager 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
this Sophie girl isn’t holding back lol I’m loving the comment section 😂 bet this is a lie just to cover mias back
Anyone else noticed Beth has to say “ShE dIdNt MeAn It LiKe ThAt!” On every other video or live 🙄 at this point it isn’t just a silly mistake or bad wording, she’s just so stupidly ignorant and too much of a narcissist to do better 🙄

Reactions: 19
I just find it so funny that she expects us to actually believe she’s loved Harry Potter her whole life.. if you look down her Twitter you can see how quickly she gets obsessed with different influencers/films. It’s so obvious she’s never watched any of the films until now

Reactions: 20
I just find it so funny that she expects us to actually believe she’s loved Harry Potter her whole life.. if you look down her Twitter you can see how quickly she gets obsessed with different influencers/films. It’s so obvious she’s never watched any of the films until now
The thing is that it’s ok if she’s just started liking it so did a lot of people but she doesn’t understand what those books/movies meant to some people growing up and she only likes it for a teenage boy she thinks is cute who is now a grown ass man and continues to sexualise him it’s weird.

Reactions: 11
The thing is that it’s ok if she’s just started liking it so did a lot of people but she doesn’t understand what those books/movies meant to some people growing up and she only likes it for a teenage boy she thinks is cute who is now a grown ass man and continues to sexualise him it’s weird.
and also her buying new harry potter products which the money from those is going directly into a transphobic woman’s pocket!!

Reactions: 12
View attachment 271545

Owen vallance, Mia’s latest obsession even tho she hates men 😴

She’ll buy plastic toys for a stranger but not for her own child
I’m actually embarrassed for her, how desperate is she jeez, I hope she never complains about not being able to afford things for Mabel when she wasting away her money on a boy she doesn’t even know.

Reactions: 17
Anyone know if she passed her driving test today? I couldn’t quite stop myself from laughing last time about the van “me and my friends didn’t think I should’ve failed” well funnily enough you can’t drive so you don’t make that decision

• Haha
Reactions: 31
my prediction is she will be pregnant by feb
from what we’ve seen with how she treats mabel she doesn’t deserve anymore kids. don’t know if any of you watch aspyn ovard but she’s very aesthetic aswell however her daughter Cove eats a lot of healthy and different foods and watches kids shows and but yet she’s still dressed in nice clothes so what’s mias excuse?

Reactions: 11
View attachment 271545

Owen vallance, Mia’s latest obsession even tho she hates men 😴

She’ll buy plastic toys for a stranger but not for her own child
How old even is this guy? Just making the assumption that he's older than her because he called her 'Dear' and I couldn't imagine a young lad saying that.
Not that there's anything wrong with age gap relationships, just when she's still a teen, it could get a little awkward with the law.

Reactions: 2
How old even is this guy? Just making the assumption that he's older than her because he called her 'Dear' and I couldn't imagine a young lad saying that.
Not that there's anything wrong with age gap relationships, just when she's still a teen, it could get a little awkward with the law.
As she’s nearly 18 if they ever got together it would be legal even though morally it would be wrong if he is a lot older. When he finds out she probably only wants his sperm I imagine he’ll get a restraining order.

Reactions: 6
His tiktok bio reads:
"19 Bi
London
91.342% of 500k
British different draco
Insta:Owen.Vallance 🐝🌙💐"

So not a big age gap, but that does explain things somewhat.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.