Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must admit my daughter is 9 months and she sleeps snuggling a muslin and a teddy
As long as they can push it away they are fine. My son slept with a lavender heat bag snuggly since 8ish months. The plunked nurse said it’s fine as long as you have evidence they can push it away if it gets to close to the face. Some children need more the a blanket to sleep comfortably. Which is fine.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
god its a good job she wont give birth in my hospital as they'd soon bring her down a peg or two!!

Reactions: 6
Imagine being in education all them years, then hours and hours or training both paid and unpaid, then so much on the job experience to qualify as a doctor/midwife - not to mention the test/exams/assignments. Then for Mia jeal from Lincoln, who can hardly wash herself properly, can’t spell and obsesses over film characters rather that put her daughters needs first to come in and say you didn’t do your job properly, and She knows better.

no hun! Get a grip.

Reactions: 38
I believe in medicine by consent and totally understand the importance of women understanding exactly why a doctor/nurse/midwife is advising a certain procedure or medicine during labour and delivery. But flat out saying I know best I’m Mia Jeal nobody tells me what to do, and then ignoring life saving advice is selfish and stupid.
Mia, grow up.

Reactions: 11
I believe in medicine by consent and totally understand the importance of women understanding exactly why a doctor/nurse/midwife is advising a certain procedure or medicine during labour and delivery. But flat out saying I know best I’m Mia Jeal nobody tells me what to do, and then ignoring life saving advice is selfish and stupid.
Mia, grow up.
Absolutely! But what we have here is Mia wanting this perfect natural birth, in a pool all to fit around her! She was induced because her baby was overdue and with that comes so many risks unless medical professionals intervene. But no! Mia knows best and would happily put her baby at risk so she can do as she pleases!
How unbelievable. Let’s all pray she wakes up tomorrow and stops acting like a CHILD and more like an ADULT.

Reactions: 8
I had to click off of that video it was disgusting.

Talks about the risks of being induced, as if you have to weight up having a c section rather than the trauma of a still birth.
Such a tough decision. Not

Talks about apparently knowing her due date when the doctors and midwives didn't. Does she not know alot of research has gone into methods of dating? Scans and measurements are actually really accurate, and Mabel was born at 8lbs which is actually slight higher than average, which doesn't exactly indicate she was was early rather than late

The talk about the epidural - it only takes a quick google to see epidurals have an impact of foetal heart rate.

The competition to have the most traumatic birth ever.

Saying it's not a "popular opinion" to enjoy birth, and then go on to clarify the excitement of meeting your baby for the first time. Yeah a very unpopular opinion to be excited about your newborn baby.

And then stating it was the best day of her life as if she hasn't made approximately 9million tik toks about how horrible and traumatic it was and how much she regrets making decisions that saved Mabel's life and how all the doctors were horrible liars cheating her out of her water birth because they know so much less about her than due dates and heart rates.

What is wrong with this girl honestly....

Mia if it was that terrible and the doctors and midwives were such idiots complain to PALs. Doubt you will though as you know they were right

Reactions: 25
There’s a new video of Mabel on Victoria’s insta playing with a dancing llama toy - I’m guessing it was a birthday present bcos of the birthday card next to her. Look at her eyes light up dancing with it! I love seeing her play with a tacky, loud, colourful toy 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Imagine being in education all them years, then hours and hours or training both paid and unpaid, then so much on the job experience to qualify as a doctor/midwife - not to mention the test/exams/assignments. Then for Mia jeal from Lincoln, who can hardly wash herself properly, can’t spell and obsesses over film characters rather that put her daughters needs first to come in and say you didn’t do your job properly, and She knows better.

no hun! Get a grip.
omg this!!!! I thought not too long ago mia decided to become a nurse or something???? that's why we were all laughing how awful she would be while delivering babies? I thought if she was looking into becoming one she understand and find the respect for nurses and doctors for how much time actually goes into becoming one after years of education and training

Reactions: 10
Good grief can someone please tell her the difference between generally and genuinely😭😭

secondly she mentioned that one of her biggest regrets was having an epidural?! When two seconds earlier she was saying that the epidural was because mabels heart rate was dipping so low it was dangerous so she needed it to stabilise it.. So she would’ve rather of gone without and risk mabels life? You really can’t make this Sh** up the girls a utter moron.

Reactions: 34
We all know Mia’s just annoyed she didn’t get a chance to do handstands or dive bombs into the birth pool. Them pesky doctors just like to ruin everyone’s fun don’t they?😤

Reactions: 20
Doesn’t she want to be a midwife? Or have the pesky rules for the mothers safety put her off now

Reactions: 8
Hold the duck on a minute!!! Did she just say she’d rather up the risk on a still born than be induced- higher risk of a c-section. Is she numb in the head!! CSECTION EVERY TIME because when you’re in that position you don’t care what they do ... just make sure me and my baby are okay!!As a mother I’d advise the PROFESSIONALS to get my child out the safest way possible because it isn’t about me, do anything to me I do not care .... it’s about getting my child in to the world!

I notice how she talks about appearance, aesthetic and all the positive things are about the way something looks. She had to get this video in on mabels birthday where all she talked about was mememememe!!! No cute little milestone montage or anything.. to celebrate her daughter turning one. Shes Awful.

Reactions: 30
If she really does want another baby, she needs to face reality that you can't always have the 'perfect' birth or labor.
I was told that your birth plan is almost meaningless because it rarely goes to plan or the way you want it, and you can never really prepare with whats to come and sometimes you do have to make tough decisions in the moment.

I'm pregnant right now and I'm praying I don't need a c-section or episiotomy, but if thats what the doctors advise at the time and me or my baby is in danger, I'm not going to refuse it just because I don't like the sound of it or it doesn't fit in with my birth plan, it can be nasty and recovery might not be nice but I'd rather choose a bit of discomfort and recovery over losing my baby.

Reactions: 14
I’ve had both episiotomy and a csection and I’d do the csection again over episiotomy! But that’s just my experience! Also , she went into septic shock so there was no other way to get her out other that a c-section. A csection saved her and mabels life. It’s a no brainier when it comes to not wanting something and a life or death situation! She’s totally an idiot. I never had a birth plan, you can never plan for those things!!! My notes were literally “take every minute as it comes.. make every option available depending on how I feel on the day”

can you imagine if she refused a csection and they were like “but you’ll die” and she’d be like “😝 do it for the content”

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Hold the duck on a minute!!! Did she just say she’d rather up the risk on a still born than be induced- higher risk of a c-section. Is she numb in the head!! CSECTION EVERY TIME because when you’re in that position you don’t care what they do ... just make sure me and my baby are okay!!As a mother I’d advise the PROFESSIONALS to get my child out the safest way possible because it isn’t about me, do anything to me I do not care .... it’s about getting my child in to the world!

I notice how she talks about appearance, aesthetic and all the positive things are about the way something looks. She had to get this video in on mabels birthday where all she talked about was mememememe!!! No cute little milestone montage or anything.. to celebrate her daughter turning one. Shes Awful.
I was thinking this too... I thought it was such a depressing video on such a happy day :/ showing a 10 minute video of photos of Mabel with background music or little video clips of her would’ve been perfect. It’s a nice thing to keep and look back on too. She’s always negative and draining, never happy and grateful for what she has. I honestly don’t think her attitude would’ve changed in the slightest if she had had a natural vaginal birth.

Reactions: 16
I might be late to the party here, but did anyone notice the fact maddie lambert commented in Mias insta post of her “body positivity”?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.