Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s not good enough for her. She wants a man that is mixed race who wears a crop top apparently 🙄
But also he's a kind-of-bland skinny teenage TikTok boy with Draco in his bio so "💦💦💦" is Mia's general energy.
Her first date is just asking him if he prefers the baby name Draco or Lucius for their future son...

(sorry I edited this like 5 times because I managed to repeatedly duck up the formatting hahahaha)

Reactions: 12
She is actually so weird 😭 no one gives a duck about your almost names you’ve had at least 100 of them, let your kid eat her dinner or let her out stop shoving a phone in her face for tiktoks, honestly this sounds harsh but I’m not surprised she has no friends, my friends would completely rip the tit out of me if I was like her 😭🥴
Looool preach
Wait a minute, you’re telling me she bought a random guy stuff off his amazon wish list instead of buying food and toys or going on days out with her own kid??? She’s actually lost it I swear, Mabel deserves so much better.
£20 on tat for a stranger. Okiiii

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Beth says that we don't know Mia because we watch just a few minutes of her life, then Beth claims to see her only 20 minutes 2 times a week. Well, to me it seems we know Mia more than her sister 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How old even is this guy? Just making the assumption that he's older than her because he called her 'Dear' and I couldn't imagine a young lad saying that.
Not that there's anything wrong with age gap relationships, just when she's still a teen, it could get a little awkward with the law.
He literally looks 18. I don’t think he’s much older loool

Beth says that we don't know Mia because we watch just a few minutes of her life, then Beth claims to see her only 20 minutes 2 times a week. Well, to me it seems we know Mia more than her sister 😆
Hahaha!! I love this! The contradictions and lack of intelligence are hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
After she posted this on snapchat
7D3B8B03-72D8-444F-909C-8574DC615BD7.png

I could imagine someone similar to this being her sperm donor for baby #2
2A9EB6E5-844F-4ACE-817D-FED8948BB707.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her TikToks the just so immature and scummy...
How about instead of focusing on making tiktoks about how you used condoms, doing fake tan and being in your phone, you go and put your phone down all day and be a mum (and take the empty energy drink bottles out of her toys).

rhiannon Ashlee would be a great vlogger for her to watch and see how to not be a scummy mummy.

(also - “I’m going to buy a house next year” loooool okay. If she does move out (WHICH I HIGHLY DOUBT) she will rent or randomly move in with her dad or blame some other factor for why she can’t leave. Who knows! But seeing as she thought £3000 of savings would get her a deposit on a house that speaks volumes!!!

even renting a 2 bed house we had to have a £1500 deposit plus referencing fees (I don’t think that’s a thing anymore) all bills including rent were £1500 a month plus on top of that there’s food and phone and car and travel and fun! She’s so out of touch.

I still don’t understand why she is still with him after he allowed/encouraged his friends to call Mabel the most vile things on a live.
I need the background on him. I know nothing about him or Beth or mias baby daddy hahah

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Put on comment on Mia Instagram post asking why she got the Owen guy hp mercy why she said she was no longer going to but the mercy because she doesn’t what to support jk Rowling. Guess what happened... I was blocked 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Put on comment on Mia Instagram post asking why she got the Owen guy hp mercy why she said she was no longer going to but the mercy because she doesn’t what to support jk Rowling. Guess what happened... I was blocked 🥰
I sent her a message about it hhah. No teply

Reactions: 5
I’d find it pretty insulting if someone said they support the trans community but still line the pockets of a women who is openly transphobic

Lol my mum just thought my 10 month was watching Harry Potter and said “she’s not watching Harry Potter, it’ll frighten the life out of her” Imagine that for Mabel 😔😔

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.