Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

missmisty

Funny how she said in her new video that it was understandable she failed her 1st test, as it was “her fault that she was too close to the van”.. so why was she whining about how it wasn’t her fault before? She was nearly crying about how she was nowhere near the van and that her friends agreed she shouldn’t have failed 🙄 does she really expect us to believe that she did nothing wrong the 2nd time??🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 33

Purpleshampoo

Chatty Member
I know everybody was debating neglect or lazy but neglect is where there basic needs aren't being met, leaving your daughter soaked in pee for all that time while you do your skin care and stuff isnt meeting her basic needs its disgusting if you spill something of your top garantee you'll change if it's that wet that poor girl would have been so sore sat in that!

Kat5998

VIP Member
mia goes through weird obsessions and says they are not ‘phases’ but we will hear about them one week and then not the next🤣 at first it was animal crossing, then it was crystals and herbs and now it’s harry potter🤣wonder what it will be next week..
It’s ringing alarm bells to me that she went through a phase of wanting to be a teen mum, but now she’s fed up

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
Love that people were defending her on here saying that she isn’t neglectful, only to then post a vlog of her not bothering to feed Mabel for her lip filler appointment 🙃😂 I don’t even think I can defend her at this point, I would without a doubt describe it as neglect, especially emotionally. I understand it isn’t a severe case, but constantly putting down your child, talking to them like you dislike them, ignoring them when they cry and just getting annoyed because they are upset, barely washing them, not washing nappies correctly (which will cause ammonia burns), not making any effort to feed your child anything besides snacks, spending more time watching your tv while leaving your child on the floor, putting your child in a jumperoo for 95% of the day, using unsterile water for formula out of laziness, only taking your child on a day out for their first birthday and then spending the rest of the time stuck in a room with a small rug for a play area is borderline neglect. Not a dangerous level obviously, but it’s not exactly good care and attention is it. I understand she goes to nursery but that doesn’t mean Mia doesn’t neglect her needs when she’s at home... I want to think Mia can be that mum she was at the start, but I’m sorry, right now she really isn’t doing her job and isn’t doing what’s best for Mabel at all..
*especially considering she’s been informed and warned about all of things and the potential risks but she doesn’t care at all. If she was just naive it would be different but she chooses to be like this.

• Heart

Kaneki

‘Mabel just keeps crying at everything I don’t know what’s wrong with her at the moment’
Here’s an idea, comfort her.
she just seems so fed up of Mabel, It’s getting really sad to watch.

• Sad
  • Haha

GryffindorOfTheYear

Did anyone else notice that when mabel was asleep in the start of her new video her babygrow was SOAKING??
Screenshot_20201029-170811_YouTube.jpg

I was gonna say that...she's soaked through and then has to sit and eat breakfast like that too! Mia needs to sort out her nappies and I doubt she washed the cot sheets before that night either

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Omw2020

I thought Mia hated Disney surprised to see Mabel dressed as stitch and not in a hogwarts robe 😂

• Haha

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
It’s not An original though😂
“How can it be the same if she drew it herself” oh for fuck sake 🤦🏽‍♀️ Why do her followers lack any common sense at all? In what world does drawing it yourself mean it’s not a copy? You can’t just redraw the Mona Lisa then say it’s your original idea 🤦🏽‍♀️ It’s not a drawing anyway it’s an exact trace of it fgs. I can’t comprehend how these people survive past 12

• Haha

Ailia

Chatty Member
🤣🥴 she sent him stuff off his amazon wish list Harry Potter stuff and they’re talking about going out drinking after her birthday
Wait a minute, you’re telling me she bought a random guy stuff off his amazon wish list instead of buying food and toys or going on days out with her own kid??? She’s actually lost it I swear, Mabel deserves so much better.

• Heart

Siobahn

I'm sorry but I do not think I can stomach watching her videos ever again. I do not want to put a single penny in that girls pocket to watch a video showing full on neglect to a beautiful little girl. That is absolutely disgusting she didn't change Mabel after having a leak like that, and the fact is that's probably not the first time that's happened and as shes to busy to bathe Mabel often what does that leave us with?
A child with not correctly washed nappies in the first place which is not safe or hygienic,
A child covered in pee and sat in it which can cause rashes and irritation
And also hardly bathing the child when she should be bathed rarely.
I know nursery are a breeding ground for cold and germs. But no wonder the poor wee girl is sick all the time.
no one can argue that she is not being neglected after that and that's not even talking about the lack of nutrition proper sleep and just lack of love.

• Sad

lunascharm

Anyone know if she passed her driving test today? I couldn’t quite stop myself from laughing last time about the van “me and my friends didn’t think I should’ve failed” well funnily enough you can’t drive so you don’t make that decision

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Mabel sitting in the high chair in the bathroom eating beside the toilet 🤮🤮🤮 literally WHYYYY 🤔

• Sick
  • Sad

peachpuppy

Just saw a tik tok of Mias about how she doesn’t take benefits It really bugs me how she thinks she’s better cos she’s not on them but I guess that’s ✨privilege✨ For you 🥴
Benefits 👏 do 👏 not 👏 make 👏 you 👏 a 👏 bad 👏 person.

Every time she mentions her not taking benefits, it makes people who are in worse situations feel bad for needing them.
Lots of people get kicked out of their homes for teen pregnancy, or are already in low-income families who need the money to feed another mouth.
Benefits are literally there for a reason - if you need them, get them. Your privilege is showing (literally coming from someone who is middle class and privileged and STILL needs benefits).

Last edited:
  • Heart

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Hold the fuck on a minute!!! Did she just say she’d rather up the risk on a still born than be induced- higher risk of a c-section. Is she numb in the head!! CSECTION EVERY TIME because when you’re in that position you don’t care what they do ... just make sure me and my baby are okay!!As a mother I’d advise the PROFESSIONALS to get my child out the safest way possible because it isn’t about me, do anything to me I do not care .... it’s about getting my child in to the world!

I notice how she talks about appearance, aesthetic and all the positive things are about the way something looks. She had to get this video in on mabels birthday where all she talked about was mememememe!!! No cute little milestone montage or anything.. to celebrate her daughter turning one. Shes Awful.

Reactions: 30

hanhan

“it wasn’t about COVID or anything” what other context would that even make sense or be acceptable in

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Benefits 👏 do 👏 not 👏 make 👏 you 👏 a 👏 bad 👏 person.

Every time she mentions her not taking benefits, it makes people who are in worse situations feel bad for needing them.
Lots of people get kicked out of their homes for teen pregnancy, or are already in low-income families who need the money to feed another mouth.
Benefits are literally there for a reason - if you need them, get them. Your privilege is showing (literally coming from someone who is middle class and privileged and STILL needs benefits).
Mia claims free childcare from her college, which is paid for by the government using tax payers money. If she had 2 brain cells to rub together she would know this comes from the same pot as anybody on benefits. She is not better than anyone else In this country, in fact she is very much in a worse situation that most people on here - she is an uneducated immature little girl with an attitude problem enjoying a very short term career on YouTube. Unfortunately as things have been lately people can work their socks off and still need benefits to survive, while a lazy influencer can come along and make thousands from an advert in their 5 minute video. That isn’t real work but rest assured it won’t last forever. Covid has had a massive impact on YouTube careers as companies don’t have the marketing budgets they did before and viewers simply don’t have as much money with redundancies increasing. Take heart everyone who works hard, you’re doing great. Don’t listen to the shite that a teenage brat who has no clue about the real world spouts 🤷🏼‍♀️