Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Omw2020

“They said I needed the epidural to save mabels life for her heart rate to stabilise but the epidural is the reason I stopped dilating I wish I said no at this point” why is Mia more concerned about the epidural stopped her from having a natural birth instead of I’m grateful I got the epidural as it helped Mabel

Reactions: 30

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Honestly baffled ... let’s her kid go hungry because she got up late and they only thing on her mind was 👄 and doesn’t bath her wtffff Mia sort ur head out

she wanted To eat in her high chair because she never eats anywhere else ... she’s always in that fxxxxn house 😡 honestly mia is numb

• Sad
Reactions: 29

Laylayxo

Mia claimed the whole week she would post a lip filler vlog 😩 2 mins into her video :
I’m BaCk FrOm gEtTiNg My LiPs FiLLeD
And she wonders why her YouTube channel is flopping

• Haha

parallelbell

IMG_4104.jpg

Mia fantasising about that Owen boy in her insta comments :sick:
Mia is the type of person to date somebody for a day and then introduce him to her kids lol

• Sick

peachpuppy

It’s her tattoo what’s the fuss? If you don’t want a Harry Potter tattoo that’s fine don’t get one😂 I’m really confused about this forum. Don’t you all say it’s not a hate forum when Mia calls it that and you all defend yourselves saying it’s for constructive criticism but here you are all slagging off her tattoos and lip fillers? What type of constructive criticism is that and how is that to do with ‘parenting tips ‘ like most of you claim to give... this is just a bullying forum at this point where you poke holes at an 18 year old girls life. Imagine if when you were 16/17/18 you’re life was in the public eye and under constant speculation. There would probably be a lot of things people wouldn’t agree with that you all do whether you are a parent or not. I know I’ll get loads of replies saying ‘oh look at Mia’s little fans sticking up for her thinking she can do no wrong’ but I don’t need to be a Mia super fan to make a comment that every single person on here is a bully. No I don’t agree with everything Mia does but guess what that is fine!!! Because I have my own life and I can live that how I want. I feel very sorry for her because she is a young girl constantly being picked apart and I can only imagine how much that would hurt. Mental health is so important and we speak about it more now than ever so what on Earth makes most of you think you can say the things you do say?
Hating on a group of people for allegedly "hating" is a bit ironic, no?

The issue with the tattoos for clarification;

1. She's had this interest for a very little amount of time, and is now getting a HP tattoo after stick-and-poking herself to death (which the vast majority of these tattoos she hates or wants covered up) - demonstrating that she's not in the right headspace to permanently alter her body.
2. She also has no understanding or sense of guilt over supporting JK Rowling's discriminatory viewpoints, despite portraying herself as a trans ally. She actively puts money in a transphobe's pocket.

3. There's no way she is making enough money to facilitate cosmetic surgery, big tattoos, a house, a child, and everything else people need to live on while raking in 30k views per video.

And FYI, I'm not in the public eye (thank fuck) but I am 17 and being young isn't an excuse for some of her behaviour. I've defended Mia on certain aspects (e.g. I didn't think it was fair to criticise her on her fake tan for example) but in this instance, given her track record of hating her tattoos - including getting tattoos of a girl's name who she later called a "hoe", I think it's not hateful to comment on this. We're not on her page commenting, we're not directing hate towards her - if she reads this, it's her own voluntary decision (unless of course the 'she' is you, in which case hi Mia!)

• Heart

Maciejadex

She blocked me on insta yesterday because I said that Mabel has straight brown hair....🤣 she blocked me because of that?? Wasn’t even being nasty😐 why is she so against Mabel having that type of hair

Zoeboo

So we had a conversation about neglect recently and 1 min into the new video I’m already annoyed.

Mabel was wet when she was asleep, clearly her nappy leaked - that’s not the issue, it happens to my son who’s 2 and I sometimes don’t notice till I wake him up BUT MIA left her in the same wet baby grow, to eat her breakfast, so she could film for a sponser.

money in front of her child’s well being again. That poor child should have had a bum and clothes changed not shoved in a chair covered in her own wee so Mia can film in the bathroom.

it’s beyond ‘lazy’ now. It’s disgusting. Does she realise how much this could burn and irritate her babies skin?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 28

Pipxx

I felt sorry for Mabel at the start of that video Mia woke up late so didn’t have time to feed Mabel before the appointment And Mabel was crying because she wanted to sit in her high chair.. I’m no expert on children but does that not scream to anyone else that poor Mabel is hungry and wants some food! Just get the poor baby a snack it’s not her fault she slept in and ‘didn’t wake you up’ set an alarm fgs😠😠

• Sad

Ailia

Chatty Member
I just can’t help but feel like Mia is so ungrateful for a lot of things, she gets free education and free healthcare but complains about both. There are women in third world countries who lose their babies every day due to unsanitary environments and no doctors. And Mia if you read this please
read Kara Keoughs story, she had a baby boy earlier this year but he was very big (11lbs I believe) and he sadly passed away because he experience shoulder dystocia which is where the baby’s shoulder get stuck in the mums pelvis and he was rushed to hospital but there was no pulse, I may be wrong but I think Kara went against doctors advice which was to have a cesarean, instead she had a home birth which ended in tragedy. The doctors and midwifes don’t tend to give you advice to spite you and ruin your plans, it’s their job to ensure safe arrival of baby and to ensure mum is ok as well. I really hope it will be a long time until Mia has her next baby because the comments she made in that video are concerning.

• Sad

Lulu23

Chatty Member
Do you have kids? No ones got time for this 😂 I get the point you’re making but most kids are perfectly happy with the pasta. Parenting isn’t a competition
I think the point is Mia literally does have time for that. She makes time to do everything she wants to do but nothing that will be good for mabel, she deffo has the time to make more interesting food with more effort she just chooses not to

• Heart

Kat5998

VIP Member
But she does fake tan (which I would NOT be putting on or near a new tattoo!)

Honestly I think having impulsive and short lived interests is pretty normal for 17 / 18 year olds.
However I'm studying Psychology and I have a mild interest in Freud's concepts but I'm not getting the damn things tattooed on my body!
“Sons want to shag their mum” - Freud

tattooed on your arm

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Kat5998

VIP Member
“There’s been 12 deaths and everyone’s going **** about it“ - Mia in the background of Beth’s video

• Angry
  • Wow

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
She failed again.. and was only driving for 7 minutes.. I don’t want to laugh but I also really really do want to laugh 💀 this is what happens when you rush into your driving test and think you’re better than all the professionals 🤷🏽‍♀️ But I do feel for her because I’m sure it has knocked her confidence!

So she failed again but it wasn't her fault
She was gonna say this either way though let’s be real 😂

• Haha

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
that comment was clearly about covid... beth thinks were all dumb now aswell! ... then she says “no hospital..” no hospital admissions ? What else could she possibly be talking about! I don’t know what worse , the fact she makes shitty comments like that or the fact Beth lies for her because they know it’s fucking vile what she said....

she’s a vile person, every ignorant comment she’s made has been said in hatred! Like it inconveniences her life! The family of those twelve lives don’t think it’s all okay because it’s just 12!!! What a nasty cow!

Last edited:

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
On today’s episode of why Mia’s followers make me lose the will to live:
C05626BE-CDCA-4E8F-A908-66926AFD0839.jpeg
C9CD9971-4CA5-43F1-B183-5D385777CF35.png
I truly don’t understand this “As long as they eat something and are healthy who cares” well the first and most important thing in being healthy is to have a proper diet. Yeah giving unhealthy things every so often isn’t going to kill them, but giving puffs every meal most definitely won’t keep them healthy and does put them at risk. I wouldn’t be the slightest bit surprised if Mabel had a iron or vitamin D deficiency. I’m genuinely not a health freak, but I’m also not going to give my son a chocolate bar for tea because he’s happy and not dying so it’s fine to do whatever’s easiest for me right 🙄

1. it’s not heartbreaking that she has to explain her meals because she’s only doing it because inside she feels guilty that she gives the bare minimum but is too selfish or lazy to do anything about it and is just trying to convince herself that it’s not that bad.

2. NO it is NOT people who aren’t mothers shaming you, god do youtubers love to use that one 🙄 it doesn’t even matter, everyone with a brain knows 600 berries with burnt toast every morning isn’t normal nor a balanced diet.

3. I’m not calling out the commenter with an autistic daughter, I don’t know enough about the situation to say anything because I’ve looked after autistic children and I understand how difficult change is for them.. but that’s not Mias case in the slightest imo.

4. “there are worse things in this world than what we feed our children” cool, you’re right, let’s just feed our kids sweets every meal because there are worse things! “If they’re healthy we know what they need” but that’s the exact f’ing point.. in what world is eating puffs all day every day healthy? Just because it isn’t visibly obvious, it doesn’t mean your child is not healthy. Not going outside of one room for days and being ignored by your mother is not healthy!! Just because Mabel looks fine it does not mean you can be lazy and feed her whatever you can grab within 3 seconds!!

idk why I’m so mad but it just doesn’t sit right with me how she openly admits to feeding her puffs constantly, and other mums will just be like “YeAh WeLl she’s alive soo you’re the best mum ever!!1!” 🤦🏽‍♀️ by all means make your kid happy. But it’s not that f’king hard to give them a suitable diet at the same time. Feeding your child so that they grow strong and healthy is literally the most important part of being a mum imo. She’s done this since Mabel was like 7 months old (she tried for like a month maybe?), it’s not a case of Mabel being difficult and Mia just “trying her best” 🙄 rant over lol sorry

• Heart