Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D92A9102-8F3F-4964-9F2A-1F99710834B2.jpeg

I don’t know enough about fillers... Is that the kind of price you’d expect to pay for that amount with that technique? Or has she gone cheap/expensive? I reeeeeally hope she’s gone somewhere experienced.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 287382

I don’t know enough about fillers... Is that the kind of price you’d expect to pay for that amount with that technique? Or has she gone cheap/expensive? I reeeeeally hope she’s gone somewhere experienced.
You can get it at this price I think alot of people think it's really expensive but it's so popular now its competitive pricing

Also if she uses a lip liner it shouldn't look so bumpy round the sides

Reactions: 4
All the videos Victoria puts up Mia has a face like this, it's so sad. She looks like the older sister imo if you didn't know better. I feel like she is going to look back and be sad she didn't spend the time getting nice memories and making Mabel laugh for pics etc. (Though she probs lacks the awareness)😣
Honestly if I didn’t know her channel I’d think it was her baby half-sister or niece that she’s jealous of because she’s now getting all the attention. She doesn’t acting like an excited, doting mother at all 😕

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly if I didn’t know her channel I’d think it was her baby half-sister or niece that she’s jealous of because she’s now getting all the attention. She doesn’t acting like an excited, doting mother at all 😕
Another prime example on Victoria's insta just uploaded, Mabel is stood with Mia, and Mia just STARES at her. Then after a while, looks at the camera and smiles. Idk why she just stares, it's super weird. Maybe it's just cause I have a baby *younger but still* but I really don't understand why she is like this and it's so sad. I defo agree with u too

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In all fairness Sometimes I’m a bit blank when my baby is all smiley it’s just one of those things but most of the time I’m laughing, smiling and talking with her. If you have a kid you’ll know that you’re not always going upbeat but I do understand where people are coming from about Mia but I do understand that it’s not smiles all the time (though I have never given my kid a dirty look)! 😅

Also I’m ngl being a mum to a baby/toddler can be very boring, so she could just be bored lol

Tbf though she never looks interested in Mabel and I find it funny how her viewers say we only see 20 minutes of her day (which if it was different the other 23 hours then surely we would see that)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Omg mabels watching cocomelon in her newest vlog !! I’m shook 😂

Today’s vlog was actually better than usual she did more interaction with the camera not just sitting in one spot talking crap and Mabel got some of the camera time too

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Omg mabels watching cocomelon in her newest vlog !! I’m shook 😂

Today’s vlog was actually better than usual she did more interaction with the camera not just sitting in one spot talking crap and Mabel got some of the camera time too
Omg she’s uploaded already

Reactions: 1
Another prime example on Victoria's insta just uploaded, Mabel is stood with Mia, and Mia just STARES at her. Then after a while, looks at the camera and smiles. Idk why she just stares, it's super weird. Maybe it's just cause I have a baby *younger but still* but I really don't understand why she is like this and it's so sad. I defo agree with u too
It’s honestly so weird she looks so uncomfortable and the way she side eyes her mum then notices the camera THEN smiles is weird. How she can just watch her daughter and not speak to her is so strange and also to say “you’re gonna squish mouse” whilst she’s letting her one year old pet a kitten without saying a word😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“i don’t like to put things on that aren’t educational” (for mabel)

... twilight... rupaul drag race... harry potter... glee...

dropped that in cause you’ve read this forum mia?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
“i don’t like to put things on that aren’t educational” (for mabel)

... twilight... rupaul drag race... harry potter... glee...

dropped that in cause you’ve read this forum mia?
literally thinking the same. It was the whole “I don’t let her watch tv usually” meaning I don’t let her watch her shows usually as my shows and films are always on instead 👍🏻🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Looks like she has got Mabel forward facing?
It’s so much safer to keep her rear facing for as long as possible 😫
Hang on that isn’t even legal surely? I thought they had to be 15 months.. and since she’s “soooo tiny” surely she doesn’t meet the height and weight limit? Make it make sense geeez. She always seems to go with her mums (rare) advice and never actually research’s or checks for herself

Reactions: 14
where I live if the car has airbags turned on it's safer to keep her facing that way because if the car crashes the airbag can break the baby's neck.

Reactions: 1
where I live if the car has airbags turned on it's safer to keep her facing that way because if the car crashes the airbag can break the baby's neck.
Forward facing? Surely rear facing is much safer no matter what if that’s what you mean?

I thought she was wearing school uniform for a second 😂 I hope to god this isn’t her new Harry Potter inspired fashion I’ll die

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nooooo 😭 my 3.5 year old is rf and will be until he outgrows his erf at about 6 but 4 should be minimum, 2 at the very very very youngest. We have the internet at our disposal, she should know better 🙄

Reactions: 9
I already said to her and gave her advice that she actually commented back to on a video saying that she will look into it and thanks for advice I’m so upset and sad for that baby girl yet another thing she’s neglecting her with my son is 4 in March and still rear facing

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.