Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dullest looking birthday set up ever!!!! Where are the rainbow balloons, banners ? Where’s the colour!? She’s 1 not 15

Reactions: 13
off topic but I need advice I messaged Mia asking for advice id say about 3 weeks ago and still no reply but she’s sooooo involved with her “fans” more invested in her haters. I was looking for advice as I’m a new mum and only a teen myself and I’m having struggle with my baby not being liked burped she cries and screams when I try to (don’t get me wrong I don’t stop till she has but it breaks my heart hearing her cry) Mia wasn’t any good I would probably get more sense out my dogs tbh, I was so invested in mias videos before she became this person but now I’ve had my own baby girl I can just see how wrong she is doing with hers she could be a good mum don’t get me wrong I’m not bashing her but she’s needs to change her attitude not only to her DAUGHTER but to herself and her fans
does your daughter have colic?
Link to what colic is:

Also you might want to check this link out:

you can buy remedies in places like tesco (if you’re from England) which helps bring a baby's wind up)

if your daughter is screaming and crying every time I suggest taking her to the doctors as that isn’t normal. Hope you get the answers you’re looking for :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Who knew she was going to fail again🙋🏽‍♀️ It was so obvious with her attitude

Reactions: 16
Just watching her new video update about her and Mabel, firstly why is she saying Mabel isn’t ready for cows milk yet? The NHS website and health visitors encourage you to wean once your baby is 1, it’s saves you a cost and it meets their current developmental needs.

also her comment about Mabel not having meat because she only has 2 teeth? As a mum who did do blw my 1 year old is happy on all meats and has literally only just cut her first tooth and it’s not even half out, I also find it funny how she says “Mabel just doesn’t have a need for meet”??? Did she ask Mabel? Meat is a key part of most diets unless vegan or veggie in which case they’ll find iron and what not in other sources but the toast and crisps won’t be cutting it for her- Mabels probably anaemic.

Reactions: 16
off topic but I need advice I messaged Mia asking for advice id say about 3 weeks ago and still no reply but she’s sooooo involved with her “fans” more invested in her haters. I was looking for advice as I’m a new mum and only a teen myself and I’m having struggle with my baby not being liked burped she cries and screams when I try to (don’t get me wrong I don’t stop till she has but it breaks my heart hearing her cry) Mia wasn’t any good I would probably get more sense out my dogs tbh, I was so invested in mias videos before she became this person but now I’ve had my own baby girl I can just see how wrong she is doing with hers she could be a good mum don’t get me wrong I’m not bashing her but she’s needs to change her attitude not only to her DAUGHTER but to herself and her fans
When it comes to medical advice please always go to health professional

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just watching her new video update about her and Mabel, firstly why is she saying Mabel isn’t ready for cows milk yet? The NHS website and health visitors encourage you to wean once your baby is 1, it’s saves you a cost and it meets their current developmental needs.

also her comment about Mabel not having meat because she only has 2 teeth? As a mum who did do blw my 1 year old is happy on all meats and has literally only just cut her first tooth and it’s not even half out, I also find it funny how she says “Mabel just doesn’t have a need for meet”??? Did she ask Mabel? Meat is a key part of most diets unless vegan or veggie in which case they’ll find iron and what not in other sources but the toast and crisps won’t be cutting it for her- Mabels probably anaemic.
But it’s okay...Mabel has plenty of eggs 😂

I’ve gave my little boy meat since we started weaning at 6 months - we did actual BLW unlike Mia claims she did with Mabel 😂 he’s almost 8 months old now and suddenly has 4 teeth (and 2 others cutting through!) but their gums are strong enough to use to bite and chew so Mia is just lying AS ALWAYS!!

Reactions: 6

My son was on weaned off formula at one if she’s that worried she could use the big kid milk you can get ( extra vitamins) my son was the same age meat since we weaned he didn’t cut his first tooth till 11 months saying that he’s now nearly 4 and won’t touch red meat unless it’s ravioli (who knows why I’ve tried everything)

but I’m kinda glad she’s not weaning her off formula just yet as she’s not really got a balanced diet so will get some nutrients from formula for the time being

Also deleted her hps till tok after I commented on it 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I seriously wonder why brands are happy to work with her when she goes around talking about ignoring medical professionals advice and failing driving tests when she believes she did nothing wrong, she's hardly been a good role model recently.
They see her as cheap advertisement because she’s a small youtuber but not tiny, numbers wise. They do no background research at all, I don’t think I could trust any company that would choose to work with her unless it made sense. I mean her advertising a razor when she mentioned several times about not shaving tells us all we need to know about wether brands actually have any interest in her lmao

Reactions: 10
Got not even 2 mins into her video and clicked off. Her attitude repulses me, I haven’t watched any of her videos this week 😶

Reactions: 12
That is not a 1 year olds birthday set up.... if I seen that I’d say 16 just grinds my gears I know she’s a bit dim but someone must of taught her what a rainbow is duck sake she’s 1 get some colours about animals dinosaurs princess balloons and wrapping paper 😡😡
Damn and here I was worrying that I hadn’t done enough after staying up all night to do this 😂 (ignore the falling decorations lol these were just what I took on my phone rather than the fancy photos).. Normally I wouldn’t compare at all, because you never know people’s circumstances. However she made out that she put so much effort in, she’s soooo rich so where has that all gone? On her own birthday? If my sons was the day before mine I would have the deadest party/day because I wouldn’t care about myself.. but that’s just me I guess! 🤷🏽‍♀️
58745669-96B9-4A12-8210-4521FC8FAD2B.jpeg
2BBF6A0A-84A0-4A9B-90F4-17ADDC36E75D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Damn and here I was worrying that I hadn’t done enough after staying up all night to do this 😂 (ignore the falling decorations lol these were just what I took on my phone rather than the fancy photos).. Normally I wouldn’t compare at all, because you never know people’s circumstances. However she made out that she put so much effort in, she’s soooo rich so where has that all gone? On her own birthday? If my sons was the day before mine I would have the deadest party/day because I wouldn’t care about myself.. but that’s just me I guess! 🤷🏽‍♀️View attachment 276913View attachment 276915
Love this! Where did you get the animal balloons from? It's my son's 1st birthday in less than a month and I've been umming and ahhing about decorations but I'm a sucker for woodland animals 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Damn and here I was worrying that I hadn’t done enough after staying up all night to do this 😂 (ignore the falling decorations lol these were just what I took on my phone rather than the fancy photos).. Normally I wouldn’t compare at all, because you never know people’s circumstances. However she made out that she put so much effort in, she’s soooo rich so where has that all gone? On her own birthday? If my sons was the day before mine I would have the deadest party/day because I wouldn’t care about myself.. but that’s just me I guess! 🤷🏽‍♀️View attachment 276913View attachment 276915
This is so cute! I’m sure Mabel did enjoy what was done for her but I can’t help but feel like they made more of an effort with decorations for the gender reveal, I know they went out to the farm so maybe they thought they didn’t need to do much? idk, I haven’t watched the last few vids, did Mabel have a cake? Would be nice if she got messy with a smash cake but probably too much effort for Mia to clean..

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Love this! Where did you get the animal balloons from? It's my son's 1st birthday in less than a month and I've been umming and ahhing about decorations but I'm a sucker for woodland animals 😍
Thank you! It was all from amazon! They have so many have a look on there!
This is so cute! I’m sure Mabel did enjoy what was done for her but I can’t help but feel like they made more of an effort with decorations for the gender reveal, I know they went out to the farm so maybe they thought they didn’t need to do much? idk, I haven’t watched the last few vids, did Mabel have a cake? Would be nice if she got messy with a smash cake but probably too much effort for Mia to clean..
Thank you! Yeah they really did, and she mentioned several times about a party so I thought it was going to be more like that! That’s probably the case but I doubt they were at the farm all day 🤔 hopefully they did something nice at home too. I didn’t see one (but I’m not sure if another vlog is coming from the day?) but I’ve never seen her feed her anything messy so you’re probably right 🙄

Reactions: 2
Awhhhhh the theme is so cute, bless his little heart I’m sure he loved it!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Aww love this, how cute!!

Tbh I’m not even surprised at how dull mabels birthday set up was...Mia was obviously going to do it to fit her aesthetic, fun bright colours would not match with the rest of her insta 🙄Bet Mabel would have loved seeing all colourful balloons or a theme that suits her age 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I was wondering about a cake, wouldn’t you want to capture things like that in a vlog. I was wondering where the bright coloured paper for her presents. I put more effort and colour in decorating our hotel rooms for my friends birthdays you should of seen me blowing up 50 odd balloons in the bathroom and hoping not to get rumbled I didn’t because I decided to send them to the shop for ice for cocktails lmao 😂 to let me put banners and bunting up and she was blown away when she come back and she’s an adult. She says she plans her weeks an all out but why not plan your baby’s first birthday ordering decorations in plenty of time or picking up bits and bobs when you go shopping. And her nan came over for tea with them but mabel had hers on the floor in the bumbo not at the table with them which I found odd maybe I was looking too much into it.

Someone commented on Mia insta of the photo of mabel asking did she have a cake because she’s never seen her get messy

To be honest at the beginning of Mias video I felt sorry for her, you can clearly see she lacks confidence but her attitude and the way she talks always ruins any empathy people have for her.

I’m interested to see what she will feed Mabel when she’s a toddler, kids love exciting colourful food, not plain looking pasta.
I’ve recently followed a few food blogs on Instagram and they have such good ideas for interesting meals for kids.
the lunches on their blogs vs the lunch mia makes:
View attachment 276747
View attachment 276748
I know which one I’d prefer

I can’t remember the last time I watched one of her videos where she didn’t lose the outro 🙄

also what’s a slytherin? I know it’s to do with Harry Potter but what actually is it because she keeps saying she’s one.
Do you have kids? No ones got time for this 😂 I get the point you’re making but most kids are perfectly happy with the pasta. Parenting isn’t a competition

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My little boys first birthday i went all out banners balloons birthday cake even this year when his birthday was during lockdown I still decorated so he could have a special day even though instead of a birthday party we went to the park and fed the ducks

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.