Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the one year update (11 mins in) and it’s making me uncomfortable.. can just see Mabel sort of scooting around her mum and not getting much attention. Bit hard to watch.. even if Mia had cut the clips of her interacting with Mabel out I don’t get why, isn’t that what we are here for? Mum and baby content... ? 🙄

Reactions: 8
Just finished video.. thought she may have added some clips of her playing with Mabel at the end.. but no. Basically just a video of someone talking to a camera, their child being so interested but just getting ignored. Fantastic!!

Reactions: 9
New member here so not really sure how to reply to specific posts... but related to her new video, it was so sad around the 11min mark where Mabel was walking whilst using the bed for support and she look so happy and proud of herself and was trying to get Mia's attention to show her how good she good walk but Mia thought talking to the camera was more of a priority than praising her own daughter:rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 13
“Mabel’s hair has got so long and blonde and it’s also curly” .......are we looking at the same baby?

F686E7C2-6155-49C1-85C2-8E342316EDEE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I don’t buy what beth said either the whole “mia interacts with mabel constantly.. just not on camera” the only things Mia says about mabel on camera is moaning about how inconvenient having her around is. She likes to exploit that “TEEN MUM” title in her videos but not much teen mumming going on! Just an uneducated little girl, who thinks the world owes her something!

Reactions: 20
she’s all about body positivity etc but I can tell she’s photoshopped her thumbnail..don’t usually like commenting on other people’s bodies and what they do with their pics but..

Reactions: 9
“Mabel’s hair has got so long and blonde and it’s also curly” .......are we looking at the same baby?

View attachment 275685
Let’s face it, Mia loves to lie and make up things to suit her so she’s trying to imagine Mabel with blonde her so she’s her perfect child, she’ll be saying Mabel can do backflips next week. In Mia’s imaginary world anything goes.

Reactions: 18
I’m about 14 mins in she’s mentioned mables dad twice and both times she was smiling do we think they might be getting along and Mable is aloud to have a relationship with him soon

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.