Mia Jeal #8 always leaves baby on the floor.Mabel would get more attention from a door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Kiera imagine having to change your child’s costume or you’ll be attacked 🙄
But while we are on the topic of food, I always felt to embarrassed to ask but my little girls just gone 1 and I’m finally after months of homelessness getting our forever home, and meal ideas would be a great help if you’d could suggest things,I know people say give what you eat but I haven’t the best eating habits and would love different foods for Everleigh-Blu to try and enjoy 😊
I follow these on Instagram and they’re both quick, easy meals you can eat as a family :)
@weaningaroundtheworld
@_myfirstmeals

And here’s one for mia:
@yummytoddlerfood
Perfect vegan/vegetarian ideas for Mabel!

Reactions: 2
Someone just screenshot and sent me her recent story because she blocked me 🤣 (Literally all I asked was did she know that Tom Felton supports a lot of JK Rowlings views on LGBT and next thing I know BLOCKED!)

“Most people my age are out drinking, I’m in reading Harry Potter”

most people your age are not out drinking, they’re probably in bed getting rested for a 9-5 college day, something you couldn’t handle little miss “I’m too good for the world” !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Someone just screenshot and sent me her recent story because she blocked me 🤣 (Literally all I asked was did she know that Tom Felton supports a lot of JK Rowlings views on LGBT and next thing I know BLOCKED!)

“Most people my age are out drinking, I’m in reading Harry Potter”

most people your age are not out drinking, they’re probably in bed getting rested for a 9-5 college day, something you couldn’t handle little miss “I’m too good for the world” !!!
if anything it’d be more normal for her to be drinking than thinking about sperm donors and obsessing over a 13 year old fictional character

Reactions: 19
The only thing I’m worried about in regards to Mabel’s new play area is the fact it’s right in front of the radiator. In a previous video Mabel fell backwards and was centimetres away from whacking her head
Well if it was next to the wall she could fall back and hit her head on a wall? If a baby is going to fall they’re going to fall. All babies do it unfortunately!

Reactions: 4
When you look at mabels diet, some aspects seem good when singled out. For example she eats a decent amount of fruit. But very sugary fruits. But I cant actually think of one time I can recall where shes eaten a meal. Like a meal the whole family would eat. I also cant recall ever seeing her eat a vegetable except when she was small and she used to eat them little pots with gravy. My daughter who is 9 months. Has vegetables with every evening meal, plus she eats the same as me in terms of variety. I just think it's easier that way and a lot healthier

Reactions: 5
im glad mabel now plays in mias corner of her room by the wardrobes, it used to really give me anxiety seeing her sitting playing behind mias door. all it takes is for one person to burst in the room and mabel would be hit

Reactions: 8
Poor Kiera imagine having to change your child’s costume or you’ll be attacked 🙄
But while we are on the topic of food, I always felt to embarrassed to ask but my little girls just gone 1 and I’m finally after months of homelessness getting our forever home, and meal ideas would be a great help if you’d could suggest things,I know people say give what you eat but I haven’t the best eating habits and would love different foods for Everleigh-Blu to try and enjoy 😊
Ella's kitchen and cow and gate have apps with reciepes for all their meals on them and they are great! My little girl is also 11 months and I have now started giving her a taste of anything I eat (unless its salty, spicy etc.) Just to explore everything taste and texture wise!

• Heart
Anyone else see this can’t believe she’s still at it 😂😂
does she think people are stupid? Extreme morning sickness is HG, wheremany people end up dehydrated and being hospitalised. Extreme SPD leaves mothers in wheelchairs or crutches for their pregnancy and often months after. She clearly had neither of that happen to her 🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
does she think people are stupid? Extreme morning sickness is HG, wheremany people end up dehydrated and being hospitalised. Extreme SPD leaves mothers in wheelchairs or crutches for their pregnancy and often months after. She clearly had neither of that happen to her 🙄🙄
I had extreme SPD and got put on bedrest for 13 weeks having such a high risk pregnancy, seeing her pregnancy vlogs I with mine was that easy 😂

I think she watched deargreyson (who was hospitalised for spd) and decided because she was achey she had it too😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know so many people who get abit achey and say they have it when in reality if you have it its nothing you wanna brag about its horrendous!!
I seem to remember her going to a chiropractor but I don't ever remember her being on bed rest, only unable to walk long distances and wearing a belly band I believe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.