Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unknown7575

Especially if it’s a boy
i can imagine her now “hey everyone this is fox blue orange coast mabel is hanging out the window but don’t worry she’s so independent she can look after herself and climb back in anyways look at my favourite baby boy i only dress him in foxy and seaside colours to match his aesthetic name that he will struggle to get a job without being made fun of”

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Urnmnknwn

I might be a bitch for saying that but I’m glad her views are declining so rapidly. She doesn’t deserve to make a go of this with her attitude.

She struck luck with her pregnancy videos and since then has been so boastful and acting like she’s better than her viewers. She started arguing against the real fans she had and lost them. She ignored what they wanted to see and they left.

I think it’s good that the consequences are showing

• Heart
Reactions: 36

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
It’s actually alarming she thinks she’s financially stable. Come back when you’re paying rent, a car , a full weeks food shop, nursery fees, clothing,bills, WiFi, house essentials. “I don’t mean to brag” is bragging. She’s honestly the most snotty, self centred teen mum there ever was who hasn’t got a clue about real life situations. You can completely tell she sees YouTube as her job now, she only cares about money, she’s inappropriate for her average aged audience, she’s a terrible example for girls her age and younger (wouldn’t be surprised if girls went out and got pregnant because Mia has glorified it) and she thinks she’s older than she is...she isn’t likeable atall!

Kiera is so mature, far more realistic and less thirsty for fame and recognition like Mia is.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

RosePetals

Chatty Member
QandA Summary:

Q: When is baby number 2 coming? (Timestamp 0:41):

Ideally would have started trying this month as wanted an 18 month age gap. Not possible due to college. Wants to fall pregnant around Mabel's 2nd birthday so baby will be due July 2022. May be earlier if she leaves college

Q: What are your plans after college? (Timestamp 1:58):
Main job YouTube, open baby clothes business. Doing online business a level to achieve this. Studying creative media at college to understand online marketing. Doesn't know what 'real job' she would do, can't think of anything else she'd be clever enough to do (Mia you can always get a "simple" job and work your way up, or an apprenticeship - believe in yourself!)

Q: Will Mabel have her own room when you move out? (Timestamp 2:54):

Mabel will be moving into her own room within the net month or so. Difficult to get her to sleep at the moment as she's easily distracted. Will also have her own room when Mia moves out

Q: Will you have an elected C-section next time? (Timestamp 3:46):
No, lots of people asking her. Hoping she'll be able to have a vbac but doesn't know if it would be successful. Won't be able to be induced next time due to scar. Wants a waterbirth. Will question if a doctor advises Csection

Q: How many more kids do you want and what genders? (Timestamp 5:38):
4 or 5 children. Loves motherhood. Wants at least 1 son, but also not too bothered

Q: What's the hardest thing you've gone had to go through due to being a young mum? (Timestamp 6:38):
The criticism and not being able to be herself. Changes completely since having Mabel because she feels she has to prove something. Thinks age is just a number when it comes to parenting. Talks about teen mum stereotyping. Doesn't want to be herself in case she gets called immature or ridiculous, wants to show goofy side but is worried she'll be attacked for it. Will show more of her personality in her vlogs. Feels like she's losing her personality irl as she's used to hiding it in front of the camera

Q: Have you started looking for new houses? (Timestamp 8:35):
Yes, can't wait to have her own house and be independent. Not going to put her name down just interested in what's available in the area she wants to move to. Not going to be doing anything until after the beginning of next year as she has something exciting planned for then, thinkings everyone will be happy with what's happening next year. Will look properly in February.

Q: What is your dream house? (Timestamp 9:42):
Main thing open plan kitchen, living room, diner. To make it easier to look after kids due to being a single parent. 3 bedrooms. Will be renting as she won't be able to get a mortgage. Hopefully will only be renting for about 5 years. 2 bathrooms. Would be nice to have an ensuite. Basic walls and flooring aka neutral

Q: Would you ever consider becoming a surrogate? (Timestamp 12:15):
Considered it but doesn't know. Worried because of her traumatic birth and can only have a certain number of csections. Would consider it further if she can get a vbac for her next birth

Q: What is your biggest regret? (Timestamp 13:05):

Since falling pregnant: Trying to prove a point, and not acting like herself. Trying to prove she doesn't meet stereotypes and is capable, which means she's not being herself. Gets anxiety about posting. Used to not care about what people thinks and is trying to go back to that

Q: Does it upset you when people tell you how to parent Mabel? (Timestamp 15:17):

Yes, but there's a difference between giving advice and telling someone what to do. Can tell the difference in comments. Gets really upset as she doesn't have any confidence so it makes her feel shot down. Feels judged for her age. Knows she's doing a good job as Mabel is the happiest baby ever

(if people seem to find this helpful I can continue to do summaries)

• Heart
Reactions: 34

OliviaMayx

Mia jeal #6 : begging for a man but I don’t want his kid, don’t comment advise on my channel because I’ll only get rid! 😂😂

Reactions: 33

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
Random thought: I swear Mia has never gone out anywhere FOR mabel? Like I swear she only goes shopping or to eat. Mabel’s nearly a year old and i’ve never even seen her at the park, at the zoo or anything like that?? Feel like my son has spent half his life on a swing he loves it! Just occurred to me I’ve never seen Mabel our having fun besides the washing up bowl or pool in the garden 🥴 *i know covid disrupted a lot but she’s managed to visit plenty of cities and shopping centres..

Reactions: 32

Kat5998

VIP Member
Mabel probably thinks there’s only 2 colours in the rainbow. Poop brown and sage green.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Can’t get over her calling mabel a toddler at 9 months old... she hasn’t got a clue! And if she thinks little angry groans are temper tantrums, wait until she’s 2/3 and drawing on your “hella cute” walls because you shouted at her for flushing your entire makeup collection down the toilet. She’d be wishing for her little angry groaning 9 month old baby back!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Lulu23

Chatty Member
it’s probably because she drinks those fizzy shitty drinks every morning, it’s basically her breakfast

View attachment 203251
such a good role model for Mabel... looks like he’s wearing a table cloth 🤔 I’m surprised mia likes someone that doesn’t dress in only brown and sage green, he won’t look good on her instagram or in her bedroom.
“You’ll have to get changed u don’t match mabels kitchen”

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Salmotron5000

Mia is wanting another baby... she accidentally fell pregnant at the age of 16, the baby dad has nothing to do Mabel.

She’s now 17 thinking of baby number two already.
She isn’t in the real world.
She needs to think about getting a career, a house, a stable relationship, marriage then thinking about a family.
Life is not a game, you want to make sure you are stable enough and have support around you before that.
I’m 22 with two children with two different dads, I’m single no career, living with parents suffering severely from mental health. I cannot beg this girl enough to slow down. She will regret it in the long run

• Heart
Reactions: 30

BohoAndBo

God I think I lost brain cells reading that 🤦‍♀️ actually makes me fuming how can they sit there and say that vaginal births are uncomplicated and traumatic ones are rare? I'm sorry to put it bluntly, my son tore me a new arsehole, I could feel every single stitch despite the anaesthetic, I too almost died from 2.6L blood loss, my heart rate was so high the doctors were worried about cardiac arrest, put under general anaesthetic in the end because my stitches were literally ripping at the seams, had a line put into my artery, stayed in hospital for a week afterwards with other complications with iron and blood pressure - but no, wasn't traumatic because it was vaginal. You can tell this person has never even seen a birth before let alone had a child. Traumatic births are actually probably more common than nice gentle ones, it's just were not allowed to talk about them in case we 'scare' new mums. It's a horrible experience to go through but it's not going to help anyone by making it one of your 3 personality traits. Get over it or get therapy.

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
I’m 30 seconds into her video and I CANT. The way she’s vlogging & talking before giving Mabel the calpol after saying how ill she is and how much of a temperature she’s got. Why would you not give that ASAP and vlog later? Also, the way she tries to just put it in mabels mouth then just gives up and puts the rest back 🤦🏽‍♀️ Half of it isn’t strong enough they give you an amount for a reason (especially how much she’s had in the past she’s probably immune tbh).. I don’t know a single baby who actively enjoys calpol, you have to force them to drink it if it’s going to make them feel better! I’m not sure she understands that a temperature can be dangerous? Also, I’m tired of her saying Mabel is always ill and not taking her to a doctor.

“luckily for me, Mabel sleeps a lot when she’s ill” what so you have more time for your animal crossing?? Sorry idek why I’m so mad

“there’s nothing wrong, she’s just acting poorly”.. 🤦🏽‍♀️ I can’t cope I’m unsubbing 😂

Last edited:

scoobie

VIP Member
I’ve noticed the most “die-hard fans“ can’t even spell Mabel’s name right.

• Haha

Lauren1994

Things that make me cringe involving Mia:

1. Her tiktoks are always attention seeking. They’re either about her traumatic birth, her not having mum friends, her liking certain guys and getting her followers to feel sorry for her because they’re way out of her league or shaking her arse to songs about sleeping around, doing drugs and drinking and one night stands.

For a start there’s about 80% of mums who go through some type of trauma when giving birth, she isn’t the only one and some people have had it a lot worse resulting in loss, either them losing their baby or them passing away themselves where the father is left with the baby who now doesn’t have a mum.
One minute she says she has no mum friends and goes on to say how lonely she is but thanks to her YouTube “career” she’s made a bunch of mum friends who she has now booked a holiday with. Some people have absolutely no one, they don’t have a family who supports them, they don’t have a sibling close in age who helps babysit, they don’t have friends to do these exciting things with.. some people are completely alone. I don’t think she’s grateful at all to what and who she has.
She always posts about liking these guys who are “famous” who she has no chance with and gets her followers to harass them. First it was Harry from sidemen, then it was ethan from sidemen and now it’s Jude. All these “dream dads” for Mabel that Mia would love to have are well known for drinking and drugs. If you look at one video on Harry’s youtube everyone is telling him to stop doing drugs and get back posting videos. I couldn’t think of anyone worse around my daughter. She moans she goes for the “idiot guys” and the ones that treat her like shit but she is literally asking for it. She needs to get offline, stop stalking these guys who are no good for Mabel and go out to find someone genuinely nice and caring... but then again they won’t be her type and they won’t be good for her click bait on YouTube.
I don’t go on tiktok but I occasionally click on mia’s tiktoks if they’re mentioned here. Mia can dance shaking her arse to slutty songs all she wants as long as she doesn’t complain she’s attracting the wrong type of guys. I think it’s pretty obvious from her YouTube videos that she doesn’t care less about her followers there so why would she over on tiktok?! She promotes negative things to her young followers constantly... I see 12 and 14 year olds saying they’ve been with their boyfriend for 3 weeks and are considering a baby because they think Mabel is adorable. These young girls haven’t got a clue when it comes to the struggles with a small human being.

2. How she talks about how amazing her life is and how well planned out she has it when she’s literally falling apart.

When anyone posts things like “you should concentrate on Mabel” or “you should be more worried about college” she always replies with the same boring shit “I’ve just got a car, I’m moving out soon, planning for baby number 2 and I’ve got my dream job with my amazing life”. Like someone said above, she never comments to the positive or nice comments, she will only respond to hate, she’s defensive but has no valid points at all. A few days later you’ll see a YouTube video up with her crying in the thumbnail and a clickbait title, for extra attention she may also post something on Instagram and Snapchat. She says how her life is falling apart, how she isn’t happy and how all the negative things happen to her. She has a pretty amazing life, I think anyone would dream of getting the chances she’s been given (like with YouTube and living at home with a baby paying absolutely nothing). She won’t accept that she needs help and has problems and she’s too stubborn to do anything for herself, let alone for her daughter.

3. Her attitude (this is the reason I haven’t watched her last (10?) Videos)

She always talks with such an arsey attitude, with her eyes rolling and obviously Mia thinks she always knows best. The people that genuinely care about Mabel and give mia advice get shut down and pretty much attacked by her followers when all they do is give her advice. I’ve never once seen her get hate and seen anyone say that Mabel should be taken away yet she mentions it constantly. She has so much self-pity. She needs to drop her guard, admit her mistakes, pick herself up and try again. She’s at that stage now where if she doesn’t change quick enough she will end up losing everything (youtube wise). I think mia could have so much potential and could be doing really well for herself but because of her age and stubbornness it’s destroying her. If she isn’t happy with everything she has now... will she ever be happy?

I could go on forever but I’ve already written so much, I’m sure I’ll make another one soon 😂. I just think she’s embarrassing herself at the moment and she gets defensive when people try helping. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Marymoo13

Does it bug anybody else that a cat literally did a pee on part of the toy kitchen and rather than clean it she just wiped it with a tea towel and stuck it in the garden to dry off...

Like ffs CLEAN IT it’s literally piss on your child’s toy.

• Sick
  • Wow

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
I’m working full time, managing to look after my child, keep him clean/ fed/stimulated, cook for us, do housework, laundry and grocery shopping and I STILL manage to wash myself, bath my son And change our clothes morning and evening. Now here we have a 17 year old with no real job, whose mum food shops and cooks meals for her, doesn’t drive (so has no responsibility on that front), doesn’t spend a lot of time stimulating or playing with Mabel, has mum and sister onhand in the same house to babysit... the only thing she HAS to do is wash and dress herself and her daughter and somehow she manages to NOT do so every day?

• Heart