Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mia Jeal # 5

Previous thread : Mia Jeal #4 co-sleeping&weaning she has no clue,even needs mum’s permission for baby No.2

Thanks to @Kat5998 for #5 thread name! 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 10
as someone mentioned in the last thread I don't understand how mias mum and stepdad are on calls all day everyday like ??? this isn't any of my business but im pretty sure Mia mentioned a few months ago in her video(s) that her mum works in the hospital or something? maybe im just dumb but what calls are you supposed to do all the long while working at the hospital lol

Reactions: 9
as someone mentioned in the last thread I don't understand how mias mum and stepdad are on calls all day everyday like ??? this isn't any of my business but im pretty sure Mia mentioned a few months ago in her video(s) that her mum works in the hospital or something? maybe im just dumb but what calls are you supposed to do all the long while working at the hospital lol
In the house tour she did, they also have an office so atleast one could take calls from in there so mia and take Mabel downstairs? I doubt they’re both on calls all day

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t work in a hospital, Can’t remember what she actually does but definitely doesn’t work in a hospital, but yeh she obviously wouldn’t be on calls all day So I don’t understand why they are both upstairs all day, even when her mum is on a call Mia could go for a walk with Mabel or go in the garden when the weathers nice

Reactions: 6
She doesn’t work in a hospital, Can’t remember what she actually does but definitely doesn’t work in a hospital, but yeh she obviously wouldn’t be on calls all day So I don’t understand why they are both upstairs all day, even when her mum is on a call Mia could go for a walk with Mabel or go in the garden when the weathers nice
oh yeah I think she just said she's an essential worker so my mind immediately went to hospital worker I guess and yeah I agree with you! England has been super lovely this whole quarantine and she went outside with Mabel like 4 times from what she's posted? even if she went outside to the garden everyday or every other day I think Mabel would enjoy the sun and fresh air

she doesn’t work at the hospital. she goes to the hospital regularly for appointments.

Reactions: 1
Mia's Mum worked in the wind turbine industry, probably still does

Reactions: 2
Mia thinks this is Mabel becoming a toddler hahaha imagine what she’ll be like when she’s dealing with an actual stroppy toddler

• Haha
Reactions: 21

I don’t even get it like my mums a social worker so she’s a key worker so she has had a lot of work in the last few weeks and even she’s not on calls all day like maybe 1 hour 2 hour max. Mia can go for a walks Or in the Gardeb or in another room. Like she has a lovely house with big garden surely there’s space somewhere what isn’t her room

Reactions: 7
Can’t get over her calling mabel a toddler at 9 months old... she hasn’t got a clue! And if she thinks little angry groans are temper tantrums, wait until she’s 2/3 and drawing on your “hella cute” walls because you shouted at her for flushing your entire makeup collection down the toilet. She’d be wishing for her little angry groaning 9 month old baby back!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I remember Mia saying her mum travels around the UK and out the country for work. When she told her mum she was pregnant, she was in Germany for something to do with work

Reactions: 5
Mia thinks this is Mabel becoming a toddler hahaha imagine what she’ll be like when she’s dealing with an actual stroppy toddler
Be priceless to see her face when Mabel goes through the terrible twos!

She’s an operational manager of some kind - so I’m not surprised if she did have a lot of business calls. However, no one would care about a baby in the background! Mabel isn’t even that loud. You’re not going to lose business just because they can hear a child & it’s not like she’s loud enough to interrupt their call. The house isn’t exactly small! It’s just an excuse to stay in the room

Reactions: 17
Staying in her room is just another of mias “teenage traits” that she’s not willing to let go for the good of her daughter.

Yes, Mabel is fine in mias room and so far it’s not caused any issues for Mia. But, Mabel would thrive so much more in a room that’s got more floor space for her to walk/crawl/investigate.

Reactions: 12
Millions of people are working from home at the minute, so it’s expected that people will have babies/pets and other noises going on in the background. I have worked From home full time throughout lockdown with a one year old, so if I’m on a call and he makes noise either I move or my partner takes him to another room until the call is over. It’s not that difficult. I would never expect my partner or baby to stay locked upstairs because I have to make a few calls and work. If you lived in a bedsit it would be tricky of course, but Mias House is far from a bedsit 🤣 but if you’re a lazy mum who wants an excuse to stay inside locked in your room like a typical teenager watching junk shows while your kid is strapped into a swing to restrain them so you don’t have to look after them.. then yes the “work calls all day” would be a good excuse wouldn’t it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s an operational manager of some kind - so I’m not surprised if she did have a lot of business calls. However, no one would care about a baby in the background! Mabel isn’t even that loud. You’re not going to lose business just because they can hear a child & it’s not like she’s loud enough to interrupt their call. The house isn’t exactly small! It’s just an excuse to stay in the room
As I mentioned on the last thread, I think Mia’s mum may have been trying to give her some advice, maybe suggestions like engaging more with Mabel when she’s eating or having playtime. As Mia said in her video about deleting comments, she has the same attitude towards her mum as she does towards the ‘haters’, so probably stays upstairs all day to avoid her mum chipping in with comments. You’d think she’d at least take advice from her mum whose been there every step of the way and successfully raised two children herself but based on how in the past few weeks Mia seems to be at least only filming in her room, so it can be assumed this is to avoid her mum as it’s easier to ignore people commenting on your videos, than those she lives with and pay for most of her things.

• Heart
Millions of people are working from home at the minute, so it’s expected that people will have babies/pets and other noises going on in the background. I have worked From home full time throughout lockdown with a one year old, so if I’m on a call and he makes noise either I move or my partner takes him to another room until the call is over. It’s not that difficult. I would never expect my partner or baby to stay locked upstairs because I have to make a few calls and work. If you lived in a bedsit it would be tricky of course, but Mias House is far from a bedsit 🤣 but if you’re a lazy mum who wants an excuse to stay inside locked in your room like a typical teenager watching junk shows while your kid is strapped into a swing to restrain them so you don’t have to look after them.. then yes the “work calls all day” would be a good excuse wouldn’t it 🤔
I had to apologise to someone on the phone for what sounded like a murder taking place (my kids were arguing over jelly) and they just laughed and said it’s fine, I closed the door and moved away

equally if I was on the phone and someone had their kids in the background I wouldn’t care, it’s life
Like you said, I think mia just uses it as an excuse, I’m sure she could stay in the living room whilst people work elsewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My dog is a rescue staffy, she doesn’t bark but she whines like a baby does except she’s a hell of a lot louder. I’ve had work calls where the person in the other end has actually said “oh we can take a break if you need to tend to your baby” and I explain then we move on.

If people being interviewed live on the national news can deal with interruptions from their kids, Victoria can deal with Mabel in a different room barely making any noise.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ll be honest, when I had my first daughter, I lived with my boyfriends mum and omgggg she was an absolute nightmare. I felt so tit that I could provide my own roof for my own baby at that moment and I was sick and tired of my mother in law telling me what to do and screaming at me everytime I did something for my own baby that wasn’t to her standards. I spent most of my time in my room, she’d knock on I’d pretend to be asleep, that room was my space and no one could touch it and I could be exactly who I wanted to be in there. My situation may have been a bit extreme but, mias mum might be pushy, you never know. Mums can’t help but interfere with their children’s parenting and I think that paired with the fact she’s a teenager who thinks she’s an adult might cause her to isolate herself abit. It’s so hard as a new mother living under someone else’s roof, even if it’s your own mum. Once I moved out and had a second baby I realised how important it is to get out and expose your baby to different environments weather, people. I do feel extremely sorry for Mabel though, she’s probably getting irritated and fussy because she’s bored. I mean mias mum doesn’t come across like a control freak but that’s why I chose to stay in my room all the time anyway because of a pushy mother in law 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Couldn’t reply on the old thread but re: driving...I really think things will get better for her once she can drive. I was doing my lessons before lockdown and not being able to drive really restricts what I can do with my kids. It’s tit, we end up just doing the same walks all the time or going in the garden unless I go out with my friend but now she’s got 2 kids we can’t fit 4 kids and 2 adults in the car so we’re stuck 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.