Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the recap, wasn't sure if I could be bothered to give it a watch with it being almost 20 minutes long.
I wouldn't really say she's stable like the title suggests, its not like the brand deals rolling in are a constant thing, especially with her views going down. Maybe some people might disagree but I would say 'stable' would be having a predictable income, because you never know, she could go months without receiving any brand deals, its all a bit unpredictable.

Reactions: 15
She says she doesn’t want to rely on brand deals but? YouTube Adsense is equally as unpredictable, so what IS she relying on?
She’s lucky, no matter what her family Seemingly will support her and Mabel, but it’s ignorant to act financially stable when there’s absolutely no stability

Reactions: 10
Can anyone remember what brand deals she’s had?

I can only think of:
The one baby clothing brand (pat pat I think?)
Natural deodorant
Function of beauty
She had a jewellery one last year when she was pregnant?

either she’s getting nowhere near as many brand deals as she’s pretending to, or she’s not declaring them legally

Reactions: 19
My god I had to turn the video off the amount of times Mia said “don’t mean to brag obviously I get more than ...” we’re not stupid, and you don’t have to keep reminding us every 5 minutes that you get more than £100 a month. Good for you. This video is twice as long as it needs to be as she over-explains everything.

Reactions: 21
Can anyone remember what brand deals she’s had?

I can only think of:
The one baby clothing brand (pat pat I think?)
Natural deodorant
Function of beauty
She had a jewellery one last year when she was pregnant?

either she’s getting nowhere near as many brand deals as she’s pretending to, or she’s not declaring them legally
And haven’t most of them brand deals only been gifted items? I know she got to give a code out for Pat Pat so may have made a little commission on it, but it’s cheap clothing so ain’t gonna be a huge amount! I’ve never seen her promote any brands as part of a ‘paid partnership’ - correct me if I’m wrong obviously...

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She has copied Kiera’s video title word for word, just changed the age! Probably saw how successful it was for Kiera. I really hope Kiera has success from YouTube as I think she deserves it. With her positive attitude and the way she deals with things
I noticed this! I think she will definitely succeed she doesn't try and brag and act better than everybody else

Reactions: 11
When she moves out she’s going to struggle to keep her bank balance over a £1000 will all the expense that comes with moving out and living alone. Total contradiction about her getting child benefit considering her views on benefits and regarding giving he mum money as she said before she wouldn’t accept it when she offered I’m another video.

Reactions: 19
Keiras new video is getting hate for being to similar and copying mia by mias subs but is nobody gonna talk about the fact Mia literally copied her video the next day and the title 🤦‍♀️ as discussed in here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Mias going to freak out when she moves out and quickly finds herself in an overdraft every month. Because let’s be honest, that’s the reality for a lot of families, never mind a single mum without a proper income

Reactions: 13
Just seen that Mia posted about her mum friends on tiktok must be because of that video when she said she had no friends

Honestly believe she wouldn’t get as much backlash or people disliking her if it wasn’t for her tiktok. Most issues she’s had over the past couple of months have come from her tiktok videos or comments on tiktok

Reactions: 12
It’s actually alarming she thinks she’s financially stable. Come back when you’re paying rent, a car , a full weeks food shop, nursery fees, clothing,bills, WiFi, house essentials. “I don’t mean to brag” is bragging. She’s honestly the most snotty, self centred teen mum there ever was who hasn’t got a clue about real life situations. You can completely tell she sees YouTube as her job now, she only cares about money, she’s inappropriate for her average aged audience, she’s a terrible example for girls her age and younger (wouldn’t be surprised if girls went out and got pregnant because Mia has glorified it) and she thinks she’s older than she is...she isn’t likeable atall!

Kiera is so mature, far more realistic and less thirsty for fame and recognition like Mia is.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
^ agree. At least Kiera is honest about doing YouTube to support her son, rather than bragging about being famous etc and posting ridiculous tiktoks. Mia really needs to re-evaluate her content and stop jumping on trends for clout.

Reactions: 11
I don’t watch mias videos anymore but I watch kerias, she much more mature and realistic but god Mia is so delusional. If she ever gets her house I think she’s just going to crash and struggle with money a lot. It’s not cheap and she only has money now because she doesn’t pay rent, bills etc. YouTube doesn’t last forever and she doesn’t get the same amount of views as before.

In her tiktok live she kept going on about how she keeps getting recognised everywhere she goes 😹 I think she thinks she a celebrity like my god most of ur subscribers don’t even watch ur videos anymore.

Reactions: 18
“How I afford a baby at 17”... but you don’t Mia 🤔 you don’t pay for anything🥱

Reactions: 20
CB6B6B2C-D9F7-4EB4-B75F-AF2B35F4F685.png

I don’t get it if Mia was so desperate to collaborate with Keira she could send her a message not talk about it on a live and get her 12 year olds to go pester Keira

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Lol I literally can't stand Mia's fans they're like her little minions and harass people for Mia.
Also ffs can Mia stop saying 'generally' when she means 'genuinely' it really does my head in. Don't use words you don't actually understand

Reactions: 23
Why are they acting like mias the first person to make that tie dye video when she isn’t and she didn’t even give credit either.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.