Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would like add I’m 22. I am not a fan of Mia. She’s just someone I put on in the background as I hate silence when roro is asleep. And was just repeating what I was taught in neonatal. Each to there own. Not saying you personally have to do it and I do believe boiling is better then tap water.
it’s alarming a “professional” told you that’s okay but I can tell you.... that’s not what’s best for your baby just because a neonatal told you.It’s common sense.

Reactions: 6
New thread 🤔 so I’m thinking one of these...

No friends and barely any money, she thinks she’s the worlds best mummy.

Claiming benefits and quitting college, she never listens which is why she has little knowledge.

Less views because her vlogs are boring, taking Mabel outside with no jacket on when it’s pouring.

Ignores advice, wants to be jude’s wife and constantly complains about her life.

Reactions: 24
it’s alarming a “professional” told you that’s okay but I can tell you.... that’s not what’s best for your baby just because a neonatal told you.It’s common sense.
I can see that now. Like I said I never did it. I honestly just blindly brlieved what this lady told me as she helped me a lot during the early days of my sons life when it was touch and go if he’d survive. I now see what I spread was false and will be careful in the future to look up what is told to me and reader he futher not just blindly believe what a professional told me. I’m sorry for spreading false information.

Btw this is just aimed at you. Just easier to quote someone.

Reactions: 5
Thread name suggestion:
Hey Jude, don’t be afraid, Mia doesn’t want to have your babies

(Sung to the theme of hey Jude, of course)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You literally said you can use clean tap water instead of boiling the water... which is fine if they’re drinking tap water from 6 months + but formula always needs boiling water to kill bacteria. You said you aren’t a fan of Mia but you said earlier that from your memory Mia always boiled the water (so you must’ve watched quite a few videos to be telling us what she done) which is bullshit btw. Mia always used cold water because I was always confused with how it’s the perfect temperature for Mabel to drink straight away, after watching multiple videos I’ve seen and heard her say that she has a machine to heat the milk to the perfect temperature for a baby. She would sometimes boil a kettle in the morning and use that water later at night (when it’s cold) for mabels bottles in the night.

I agree that she isn’t a bad mum but when people try helping her by giving her correct advice (with facts from the internet!) she chooses to ignore/block comments and do her own thing because “Mia knows best”. If she changed her attitude and listened every now and then this thread wouldn’t be so popular 🤷‍♀️ She’s only a small YouTuber don’t forget.
Like I said I have in her in the background when I do tasks. Hate silence epically when my son is asleep. So I do listen to a lot of her videos as the YouTube autoplay just kept giving me her vids. If what you say is correct then I was misinformed and applies for spread false facts. I wasn’t trying to make her out to be doing the right thing rather just relaying what I presumed to be correct (which I now am aware was wrong)

Reactions: 2
Mia jeal #6 : begging for a man but I don’t want his kid, don’t comment advise on my channel because I’ll only get rid! 😂😂

Reactions: 33
Mia Jeal #6: Has Mabel been in that swing all day? Yeah Maybe but it’s ok she’s a very skinny baby

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mia Jeal #6: leaving Mabel on the floor whilst making TikTok her new chore

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Mia Jeal #6 Waters plants but doesn’t shower, too busy for that in her ivory tower.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I struggle to personally see how she’s trying? All I see her do is delete all comments and ignore any criticism? There are many many things shes done that could be dangerous and damaging to Mabel (literally what 99% of this thread is!) and she refuses to acknowledge or do better. I agree Mabel is fed, clean etc, but there’s more to being a good mum than that imo. Mia still puts her own hobbies & own needs WAY before Mabel’s and I don’t think that’s ok! Obviously social is a reach & they wouldn’t be interested anyway like everyone’s said, but she’s hardly trying to be a good mum either! And of course this seems to be due to PND, so I don’t think it would be a bad thing for someone to give her some support. But I guess that’s just me 😂

edit: I literally warned her about the dangers of not using boiled water to kill the bacteria in formula, told her what’s in formula & what it can cause etc, and she just blocked me and continued to use cold water & use the same bottle through the night. Again, not social services level but hardly gives me faith that she cares that much 🤷🏽‍♀️
Okay now I re read what I said it makes me sound like One of Mia’s fans IM NOT. But what I meant by it was she’s not the worst parent out there. Like Mia could do so much better and and put Mabel before so much more.And she could acknowledge the constructive criticisms instead of taking it as hate. But Mia isn’t near social Services level. Like she could try harder and take support instead of taking it as hate but then she is kind of just acting her age instead of a mature version and not trying to be a good mum seems to be PND but I think Mia should just take advice and get herself help to make herself a better person so this is beeper for Mabel

Two people 'watching' her and poor Mabel was walking around with a pen right in her mouth in the latest video, the choking hazard 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Mia Jeal #6 bathing Mabel in dirty bath water, don’t give parenting advice remember it’s HER daughter.

Reactions: 12
Okay now I re read what I said it makes me sound like One of Mia’s fans IM NOT. But what I meant by it was she’s not the worst parent out there. Like Mia could do so much better and and put Mabel before so much more.And she could acknowledge the constructive criticisms instead of taking it as hate. But Mia isn’t near social Services level. Like she could try harder and take support instead of taking it as hate but then she is kind of just acting her age instead of a mature version and not trying to be a good mum seems to be PND but I think Mia should just take advice and get herself help to make herself a better person so this is beeper for Mabel
I have a feeling you’re Mia 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t realise Mia’s holiday with her ‘mum friends’ is not till next year. Wonder if they’ll even stay friends by then with the things she comes out with!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Didn’t realise Mia’s holiday with her ‘mum friends’ is not till next year. Wonder if they’ll even stay friends by then with the things she comes out with!
Plus she’ll be pregnant then if she gets her way!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just wanted to say the way Mia goes on that she “doesn’t claim benefits” she will be getting child benefit if I’m right. You have to get a very high income to not i think 🤔 everyone gets it.

Just wanted to say the way Mia goes on that she “doesn’t claim benefits” she will be getting child benefit if I’m right. You have to get a very high income to not i think 🤔 everyone gets it.
I think she said she gets that in the money video she done

Reactions: 2
I’ve just seen her latest vlog title “she’s never been this poorly” I haven’t watched it but honestly if you take your child out in poring rain in a t- shirt and no coat what do you expect!🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.