Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But that mightn't have been down to the age difference. Beth spent time with their dad, Mia didn't so that obviously would've put a strain and Beth started staying with their mum more around that time. So don't roll your eyes, it's rude.
Lmao you missed the point. She said she wanted them close in age so that they’d be like her & Beth because they have a close age. But they didn’t even have a close relationship so it makes no sense 🙄 No need to take it so personally Jesus 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
what was the tik tok exactly? I can kinda guess but want to know for sure?
It was her pretending to announce she’s pregnant but then the audio is about breonna Taylor the black woman that was murdered a few months ago saying arrested the killers of breonna Taylor a lot of people do it to get breonna’s name out

• Wow
Lmao you missed the point. She said she wanted them close in age so that they’d be like her & Beth because they have a close age. But they didn’t even have a close relationship so it makes no sense 🙄 No need to take it so personally Jesus 😂🙄
But they have a close relationship now? I can see why they weren’t that close before because Beth stays at her dads so they obviously wouldn’t see each other a lot, also Mia wouldn’t of been happy with her staying at his. If Mia wants her kids close in age that’s up to her lol many parents want their children close in age I really don’t see the problem 😂

Reactions: 6
But they have a close relationship now? I can see why they weren’t that close before because Beth stays at her dads so they obviously wouldn’t see each other a lot, also Mia wouldn’t of been happy with her staying at his. If Mia wants her kids close in age that’s up to her lol many parents want their children close in age I really don’t see the problem 😂
it’s not a problem 🤦🏽‍♀️ I swear people don’t even read the whole thread.. We’re just pointing out the irony of her wanting her kids to be close in age to be close like them eventhough she said herself they werent close until she had a baby. The circumstances make no difference.. but it’s not that deep tbh.

Last edited:
it’s not a problem 🤦🏽‍♀️ I swear people don’t even read the whole thread.. We’re just pointing out the irony of her wanting her kids to be close in age to be close like them eventhough she said herself they werent close until she had a baby. The circumstances make no difference.. but it’s not that deep tbh.
Well she obviously would of meant that she wants her kids to be close like they are now? Because they are close now, anyway no it’s not that deep that’s why I thought it was a pointless thing to bring up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IMG_3684.jpg

I can't believe how much of a liar Mia is, she has issues, nobody was 'attacking' her for having another baby wtf?
Can't she just admit she used a sound that is majorly insensitive for more likes/views. She just loves to play the victim who can do nothing wrong.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Mia is wanting another baby... she accidentally fell pregnant at the age of 16, the baby dad has nothing to do Mabel.

She’s now 17 thinking of baby number two already.
She isn’t in the real world.
She needs to think about getting a career, a house, a stable relationship, marriage then thinking about a family.
Life is not a game, you want to make sure you are stable enough and have support around you before that.
I’m 22 with two children with two different dads, I’m single no career, living with parents suffering severely from mental health. I cannot beg this girl enough to slow down. She will regret it in the long run

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Mia is wanting another baby... she accidentally fell pregnant at the age of 16, the baby dad has nothing to do Mabel.

She’s now 17 thinking of baby number two already.
She isn’t in the real world.
She needs to think about getting a career, a house, a stable relationship, marriage then thinking about a family.
Life is not a game, you want to make sure you are stable enough and have support around you before that.
I’m 22 with two children with two different dads, I’m single no career, living with parents suffering severely from mental health. I cannot beg this girl enough to slow down. She will regret it in the long run
THANK YOU! I’m so glad somebody said this, as sometimes I watch Mias videos and feel like I’m in a parallel universe where a 17 year old with no independence, home or steady job is talking about a second baby by sperm donor. And her 13 year old commenters are possibly worse. They imply anybody who raises the slightest concern is intolerant/judgemental about her lifestyle. I find it bizarre. also sending you love as you sound like you’re having a hard time, stay strong you’re doing great. Hopefully there is some support in your area for you ❤❤❤

Reactions: 14
It’s like she wants to have another baby for clout chasing...having a baby is not a trend!

Creating a life is the BIGGEST thing possible. It needs much thought and planning,
The best advise I could give her is wait, just wait. Turn the notch down.
You’ve got youre wholeeee life ahead of you.

I love my babies to death but I regret how my life planned out.. the regret won’t be a sudden thing by rather gradual.

I almost get the impression that Mia is very lonely and is longing for love. And unfortunately having another baby won’t fix that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
It’s like she wants to have another baby for clout chasing...having a baby is not a trend!

Creating a life is the BIGGEST thing possible. It needs much thought and planning,
The best advise I could give her is wait, just wait. Turn the notch down.
You’ve got youre wholeeee life ahead of you.

I love my babies to death but I regret how my life planned out.. the regret won’t be a sudden thing by rather gradual.

I almost get the impression that Mia is very lonely and is longing for love. And unfortunately having another baby won’t fix that.
With Mia I think the gradual regret and struggles she'd face would very quickly turn into complete resentment towards her family. She has Mabel, who we all know is an absolutely beautiful child. She has a lot on her plate as is, bringing another baby into the world isn't going to fill the void she thinks it is

Reactions: 12
I saw the comments on that tik tok and there was nothing bad about her having another baby. Why lie?

So on her latest video she says “I’m actually going to do an outro for once”...so she does always lie that she lost the footage 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
[VLOG] SHE BROKE HER ARM? UNEXPECTED TRIP TO A+E Summary

Vlogging July 14th
Did her nails, Mabel was playing with lid of nail box
Mabel does some super cute waving
Her room is a mess
Beth plays with Mabel while Mia does laundry
Mia's mum has "damaged her elbow" but is still doing her makeup with the injured arm
Tripped over (I think a cat?) and hit her arm on a chair
Mia is making lunch, listened to advice on her what I eat in a day video about calorie deficit
They have a really nice kitchen
Mia makes a sandwich
Mum is still at AandE so Mia is making supper - Mabel's having sweet potato
Mabel also had a dreamfeed at midnight
Mia's going to meet Caitlyn the next day (July 15th) so is preparing Mabel,s bag. Is the first time she's been out on her own with Mabel in a long time
Editing Mia cuts in and explains what happened to her mum: dislocated elbow, incorrectly popped it back in. Really badly bruised. Has a splint type thing and sinlg. Can't use it for 2 weeks
Up early around 7
Going to go on train
Mentions she's led weaning, then films herself passing Mabel food
Ordered a new phone
Is wearing a mask on the train
With Caitlyn at pub having a meal
Back on train, lowers mask to talk to camera
Dramatic train journey home: got bus to train station, didn't understand how the bus worked, not lift at the station, didn't know how to get to platform with heaving pram. random man helped her, had to change trains which she'd never done before, two men were arguing about masks, no changing facilities, couldn't reach correct carriage for ramp

Sorry this summary is so boring, but the vlog was even more boring

Reactions: 21

Vlogging July 14th
Her room is a mess
Mia's mum has "damaged her elbow" but is still doing her makeup with the injured arm
Mia is making lunch, listened to advice on her what I eat in a day video about calorie deficit
Mia makes a sandwich
Mia's going to meet Caitlyn the next day (July 15th) so is preparing Mabel,s bag. Is the first time she's been out on her own with Mabel in a long time
Editing Mia cuts in and explains what happened to her mum: dislocated elbow, incorrectly popped it back in. Really badly bruised. Has a splint type thing and sinlg. Can't use it for 2 weeks
Up early around 7
Going to go on train
Ordered a new phone
Dramatic train journey home: got bus to train station, didn't understand how the bus worked, not lift at the station, didn't know how to get to platform with heaving pram. random man helped her, had to change trains which she'd never done before, two men were arguing about masks, no changing facilities, couldn't reach correct carriage for ramp

thanks i didn't feel like watching it all

• Haha
  • Heart
She can’t just go out and have a nice time can she. Literally everything has to be a drama! Accessibility has always been a problem on public transport, I’m not denying that and it’s awful, but of course Mia has been personally targeted by the system and everyone was too selfish to assist

Reactions: 19

Vlogging July 14th
Her room is a mess
Mia makes a sandwich
Up early around 7
Going to go on train
Ordered a new phone

I actually thought this vlog was a lot better than her other ones, Yeh it wasn’t an amazing vlog but she’s actually starting to film different things rather than just recording herself talking in her bedroom

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.