Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked at her social blade out of curiosity. It's funny because she claims she isn't eligible for benefits because she "works so hard" yet it estimates she earns £800-1.4k monthly. She definitely is eligible for benefits, especially when she moves out 😂

Reactions: 10
I just looked at her social blade out of curiosity. It's funny because she claims she isn't eligible for benefits because she "works so hard" yet it estimates she earns £800-1.4k monthly. She definitely is eligible for benefits, especially when she moves out 😂
It shows how uneducated she is about benefits. My household income is about 40k and I get about £150 a month child benefit. Its like £20 a week per child and you’re entitled to it if your income is under 50k a year I believe. It’s not much but it’s something.

her head is in the clouds though because running a house, a mortgage, a job, college and childcare is so difficult and I don’t understand why her mum isn’t telling her to take it down a peg or two because it will be hard. It’s easy saying she’s going to do all this stuff when she’s still under her mums roof, she hasn’t got half the responsibility that a new mum starting in her own home has.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She probably thinks she’s all fine as at the moment she’s able to put most of her earnings into savings. I doubt she spends more than £150-£200 a month seeing as her parents pay for most of her things, so out of the social blade estimate of £800-£1.4k she should be able to save £600-£1.2k a month, which is a lot for a 17 year old. However, it isn’t really a lot for a teenager who has a baby and wants to move out.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Was anyone really put off when they saw Mia drink mouthwash straight from the bottle like that in her recent Video 😂😂😅

Reactions: 8
Was anyone really put off when they saw Mia drink mouthwash straight from the bottle like that in her recent Video 😂😂😅
Is that not how most people drink it? I mean she's not sharing it with anyone.

Reactions: 2
I have a feeling when mia does have a second baby she will favouritise it and Mabel will be even more alone..

Reactions: 14
I'm new to the forums, but have been watching this one for a while!
I wish I could talk to Mia myself and make her realise that its just not a good idea to have baby number 2 right now, she really needs to focus on college so she has a backup plan from YouTube, but I know if I tried to, I'd probably be called a 'hater' and be blocked.
YouTube just isn't really a very stable long-term income.
I don't think she will really achieve anything from having another baby, other than maybe a short-term boost in her YouTube views, thats what usually seems to happen with family channels, but even then, soon enough she'll be in the same situation again and back to where she started financially, everything will just come full circle because she may be earning more for a short period of time but she'll have another child to support and eventually she'll be losing views again when people lose interest, so it would just become a cycle.

I think sometimes she gets a bit ahead of herself and doesn't really think about the implications.
She's still a teenager though so I don't blame her, I was the same when I was younger, things seem so much simpler when you're younger, it all seems like its just simple to get a job or buy a home, but its really not as straight forward as it seems.
Like for example she says she's financially stable for a home or another child, but its the extra costs inbetween that really add up.
She had no trouble getting pregnant the first time, but It takes some people up to a year, and for people who don't know the costs of home insemination, my friend went through it, it cost her between £500-£800 per cycle / donation (she tried different clinics), unfortunately she had a few unsuccessful cycles, and it was heartbreaking when she had spent all that money for what seems like nothing when it didn't work out for her, for anyone who is interested, she did get pregnant naturally by miracle but it took her 8 months.

Last edited:
Especially if it’s a boy
i can imagine her now “hey everyone this is fox blue orange coast mabel is hanging out the window but don’t worry she’s so independent she can look after herself and climb back in anyways look at my favourite baby boy i only dress him in foxy and seaside colours to match his aesthetic name that he will struggle to get a job without being made fun of”

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Hypocrite Mia is back again:
“Mables dad is disgusting for doing drugs and smells horrible and is a bad role model”
“oMg I hAvE SuCh A tHiNg FoR jUdE” as he’s literally smoking a spliff in his tiktok 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Let’s just be honest. The whole ‘Mabels dad does drugs’ thing is just an excuse for Mia to play victim and keep the dad out of Mabels life. She didn’t care when she was having sex with him.
I understand, I’m a teen mum, my partner isn’t the most mature at all times and neither am I. I was lucky I have a good father to my children and a lot of teen girls aren’t so lucky, or choose so well.
But let’s just be frank and say that if this man was doing ‘drugs’ and drinking Etc. Then so was Mia, she’s admitted to underage drinking. If she gets the chance to be a parent then why doesn’t Mabels dad.
....Because it isn’t about that, it’s about Mia’s need for control and constant victimhood.
It takes two to create a baby even though Mia likes to act as if it was divine intervention and she’s about as innocent as the Virgin Mary.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Let’s just be honest. The whole ‘Mabels dad does drugs’ thing is just an excuse for Mia to play victim and keep the dad out of Mabels life. She didn’t care when she was having sex with him.
I understand, I’m a teen mum, my partner isn’t the most mature at all times and neither am I. I was lucky I have a good father to my children and a lot of teen girls aren’t so lucky, or choose so well.
But let’s just be frank and say that if this man was doing ‘drugs’ and drinking Etc. Then so was Mia, she’s admitted to underage drinking. If she gets the chance to be a parent then why doesn’t Mabels dad.
....Because it isn’t about that, it’s about Mia’s need for control and constant victimhood.
It takes two to create a baby even though Mia likes to act as if it was divine intervention and she’s about as innocent as the Virgin Mary.
She also replied to someones tiktok that she used to do cocaine

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She also replied to someones tiktok that she used to do cocaine
Not surprised.
This might sound harsh but and Mabels age she won’t remember anything, now would be the time to try and involve dad. If it doesn’t work then that’s fine and Mabel won’t remember him or have to go through the pain of a dad she actually had a relationship with abandoning her later on. She shut that man out from day one and if he’s not on the birth certificate there’s nothing he can do, God only knows what goes on behind the scenes. Can’t see Mia telling the truth and ruining the ~single teen mum~ aesthetic.

Not surprised.
This might sound harsh but and Mabels age she won’t remember anything, now would be the time to try and involve dad. If it doesn’t work then that’s fine and Mabel won’t remember him or have to go through the pain of a dad she actually had a relationship with abandoning her later on. She shut that man out from day one and if he’s not on the birth certificate there’s nothing he can do, God only knows what goes on behind the scenes. Can’t see Mia telling the truth and ruining the ~single teen mum~ aesthetic.
Exactly! I think if he wants to be involved he should get the chance. I didn’t know my dad growing up I only had my mum, until I was 6 I was sure I just, never had a dad🤣until I obvs realised how baby’s are created. But after that it was always hard when Father’s Day come around, or I had to make a family tree and everyone else had two sides and I just had my mums immediate family. Me and my dad speak now since having my daughter and I wish I could’ve had the relationship sooner as he’s a great man, just wasn’t all that great at the time🤷🏼‍♀️ If he wants to be involved I think she’s awful for not giving him a chance, nor even for his sake but for mabels

Reactions: 13
I just followed Mia's account so that I could see her cringe comments on this guys tiktoks.
Even her fans are harassing him now I find this so childish and weird...
IMG_3730.PNG

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.