Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Is she trying to make out Mabel has COVID with a thumbnail like that, ‘she has all the symptoms’ 🤨 poor wee girl, let her rest. What’s the point in making a vlog out of it?!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

truthxhurts

Jude’s the new dad as Mabel’s dad is smelly and mean, just a shame he doesn’t dress in sage green

• Haha

scoobie

VIP Member
“White is definitely Mabel’s colour”

FGS white is ANY baby’s colour :rolleyes: I DON’T UNDERSTAND!

• Haha

commenter5241

CB6B6B2C-D9F7-4EB4-B75F-AF2B35F4F685.png

I don’t get it if Mia was so desperate to collaborate with Keira she could send her a message not talk about it on a live and get her 12 year olds to go pester Keira

• Sad
  • Wow

natalie123

Why does Mia, a 17 year old small you tuber, think she knows more about childbirth than midwives/doctors 🙄

• Heart

Lauren1994

Talking to mia’s fans is painful 🤦‍♀️
752C153E-F6DE-4BBD-A53C-9F69AA03B32F.png

CC607B23-8796-4B96-95F6-1F1DCEF535E5.png

D2CDCD19-B19B-434A-A650-27348DA18554.png

DE501E29-ABD4-4B91-9A6E-25E3C17F71E9.png

006DED24-B63D-4C1E-A5E9-BCED4273F78D.png

020CAF38-FB46-4936-8430-012BF90F46E8.png

71AC86E2-68CC-4045-BC6D-378628514BF7.png

162ABA89-FE71-4D79-B9D8-B4C24D72DC4F.png

Sorry for the spam, just wanted to share how defensive/stupid even her followers are 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Hannah95

I was shocked when she started shaving when sharing the bath. Mabel might be different but when my daughter is in the bath she is constantly trying to drink the water and suck it out of her sponge etc. The thought of her doing that when there is hair and old tan in the water worries me

• Sick

Lauren1994

New thread 🤔 so I’m thinking one of these...

No friends and barely any money, she thinks she’s the worlds best mummy.

Claiming benefits and quitting college, she never listens which is why she has little knowledge.

Less views because her vlogs are boring, taking Mabel outside with no jacket on when it’s pouring.

Ignores advice, wants to be jude’s wife and constantly complains about her life.

Kat5998

VIP Member
In today’s video she was like “by the time Mabel finishes playing with the toy kitchen I’ll have another one so they can share”

she also said “I want at least 5 kids so this will have to last maybe 12 years, and then when I’m done having kids Beth will be having hers so she can have the toy kitchen” like wtf slow down

• Haha
  • Wow

OliviaMayx

Really frustrated that she said if a doctor advises her she needs a c -section she will question them and if she isn’t happy with the reason she will refuse.
I do believe that doctors don’t just advise c-sections willy nilly! There usually is a specific reason one is advised and its always for mum and babies safety!

• Wow

Kat5998

VIP Member
Mia talks about driving with Mabel, but she hasn’t passed her test so surely her mum or Richard have to be in the car with her as well?

”as you can see it’s definitely not my colour“

but it’s Mabel’s toy kitchen... leave aesthetic out of it for once 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:

Kalds

Who makes mum friends and books a holiday with them when they’ve only known each other for a few days?? Didn’t she say she only has 1 friend last week

• Haha

Purpleshampoo

Chatty Member
Peraonally i cant speak for other people I find it insulting how she makes comments that she 'pays for everything 'and a struggling teen mum when she lives in a house where she doesn't even buy her daughters milk everything's paid for she doesn't even cook her own food🙄 I stopped watching when I realised she was just an entitled child, I had my eldest at 17 lived in hostel while pregnant and had my own place in temp accommodations at 17 then a house at 18 and paid for EVERYTHING worked my arse off for my kids and she is just a stroppy bratty teen who doesn't actually know what real life is! Sorry for the rant shes really irritated me lately 😂

• Heart

Lauren1994

I’m working full time, managing to look after my child, keep him clean/ fed/stimulated, cook for us, do housework, laundry and grocery shopping and I STILL manage to wash myself, bath my son And change our clothes morning and evening. Now here we have a 17 year old with no real job, whose mum food shops and cooks meals for her, doesn’t drive (so has no responsibility on that front), doesn’t spend a lot of time stimulating or playing with Mabel, has mum and sister onhand in the same house to babysit... the only thing she HAS to do is wash and dress herself and her daughter and somehow she manages to NOT do so every day?
but she has enough time to look into having baby no.2 😂

• Haha

Lauren1994

I always cringe when Mia goes on about how long Mabel’s hair is because my son is the same age and this is his hair 😂View attachment 201734
I also cringe when she talks about how small Mabel is when she’s just not as tall as other babies and when she says mabels eyes are “so blue” and “the brightest blue she’s ever seen”. This is my daughter..

FD95FFD1-F3FD-424F-9EB2-D63F3FE88043.jpeg

she’s 11 months this month and she’s wearing 6-9 months (the tops are always too big and she has long legs so fits in the leggings that Mia hates 😂)

80BE9A10-79BA-432D-AD99-D8585A45E80C.jpeg

mabels eyes against my daughters (my daughters being the bottom two). The bluest I’ve seen mabels eyes are in the milk bath photos and to me they look dark blue, also I think she forgets that eye colour can change. 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Maciejadex

I’m confused to why social services was even brought up on here? Mabels not in any danger... she’s loved and looked after, yes mia has made mistakes just like most other mams only difference is is hers are shown for many people to see. She does Still have some growing up to do but saying Mabel should be taken off her is the most ridiculous thing.