Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I pretty sure she said she was getting messages asking about it, also her fans deffo read this thread bcos they have mentioned it on hers and beths insta lives before
I reckon she says she gets messages directly but reads here regularly.

Reactions: 6
Guys did you know Mabels super tiny and short?!?
Cause honestly without Mia mentioning it every video with someone else's baby in it I'd have no clue

Reactions: 21
Guys did you know Mabels super tiny and short?!?
Cause honestly without Mia mentioning it every video with someone else's baby in it I'd have no clue
my daughter looks tiny compared to Mabel and she’s 3 weeks older, mabel may be short but she’s definitely not a small baby 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I think Mabel looks like a normal sized 9 month old 😳 I know Mia has problems with her weight, I’d hate for her to start obsessing over Mabels, constantly saying “she’s so petite” and comparing her to other people’s babies. It’s like she’s setting mabels self esteem boundaries before she even old enough to understand what it means.

Reactions: 19
Currently watching the scrapbooking vlog and I’m finding it so relaxing and easy to watch

Reactions: 3
mia comparing Mabel a 10 month old baby to a newborn is a whole new level.. it makes me slightly uncomfortable how obsessed she is with mabels size and weight. to me she looks like a normal baby for her age

Why does Mia not realise that its not a good thing to have a tiny baby? Considering she was born just over 8lbs, she certainly wasn't born a 'tiny' baby to begin with and shouldn't be one now. A healthy 9 month old is supposed to be massive compared to a newborn lmao wtf. If she has lost weight it shouldn't be celebrated. Its just weird to me, it would drive me mad being her "mum friend"!

Currently watching the scrapbooking vlog and I’m finding it so relaxing and easy to watch
same. I think its the only video from her in a looong time that i've actually wanted her to continue! Id actually like to see how the book turns out!

Reactions: 12
Mia talks about driving with Mabel, but she hasn’t passed her test so surely her mum or Richard have to be in the car with her as well?

”as you can see it’s definitely not my colour“

but it’s Mabel’s toy kitchen... leave aesthetic out of it for once 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Mia talks about driving with Mabel, but she hasn’t passed her test so surely her mum or Richard have to be in the car with her as well?

”as you can see it’s definitely not my colour“

but it’s Mabel’s toy kitchen... leave aesthetic out of it for once 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah I heard her say that and from her and Beth’s insta stories/posts, Beth and their Mum went to that place with her too so Mia would have drove them and Mabel there.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but when you have your provisional license, aren’t you only allowed one other person in the car? Wouldn’t think you’d be allowed or even want to risk a baby in the car too?? It’s been 7 years since I passed my test so I have no idea of the rules 😂

Yeah I heard her say that and from her and Beth’s insta stories/posts, Beth and their Mum went to that place with her too so Mia would have drove them and Mabel there.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but when you have your provisional license, aren’t you only allowed one other person in the car? Wouldn’t think you’d be allowed or even want to risk a baby in the car too?? It’s been 7 years since I passed my test so I have no idea of the rules 😂
As far as I’m aware the only rule is that the person in the passenger seat needs to be over 21 and have had a full licence for 3 years
I think you’re allowed babies in the car? Personally I wouldn’t risk it, not only are you not experienced enough you just get some right idiots who treat learners badly on the road and could cause anything to happen

Reactions: 1
As far as I’m aware the only rule is that the person in the passenger seat needs to be over 21 and have had a full licence for 3 years
I think you’re allowed babies in the car? Personally I wouldn’t risk it, not only are you not experienced enough you just get some right idiots who treat learners badly on the road and could cause anything to happen
Oh okay I wasn’t too sure.
Yeah I definitely wouldn’t be driving with a baby in the car, considering she seemed to have had hardly any official lessons before lockdown 🤔

Does Mia not realise that babies love bright colours? My daughter used to ignore all her pink toys and go for the bright yellow/green/red and blue ones. Painting her toys a dull colour will lose the interest of a baby. Does that mean Mabel won’t have any colourful toys? It’s also good for teaching them colours and helping them learn. I think when it comes to a baby sometimes you just have to drop your selfishness and do what’s right for the baby.

Reactions: 20
Does Mia not realise that babies love bright colours? My daughter used to ignore all her pink toys and go for the bright yellow/green/red and blue ones. Painting her toys a dull colour will lose the interest of a baby. Does that mean Mabel won’t have any colourful toys? It’s also good for teaching them colours and helping them learn. I think when it comes to a baby sometimes you just have to drop your selfishness and do what’s right for the baby.
I've never bought my daughter anything and thought oh thata not my colour let's make it dull and boring, pretty selfish of her

Reactions: 11
Mias Snapchat... does no one else think she’s pushing her arms/elbows together🤭 😂also when she tried to make it look like she’s got a straight face but she’s straining so much. Cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mabel probably thinks there’s only 2 colours in the rainbow. Poop brown and sage green.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
“I would do anything to give you a sibling moo” what on earthhhhhhh your 17 love

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.