Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m working full time, managing to look after my child, keep him clean/ fed/stimulated, cook for us, do housework, laundry and grocery shopping and I STILL manage to wash myself, bath my son And change our clothes morning and evening. Now here we have a 17 year old with no real job, whose mum food shops and cooks meals for her, doesn’t drive (so has no responsibility on that front), doesn’t spend a lot of time stimulating or playing with Mabel, has mum and sister onhand in the same house to babysit... the only thing she HAS to do is wash and dress herself and her daughter and somehow she manages to NOT do so every day?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m working full time, managing to look after my child, keep him clean/ fed/stimulated, cook for us, do housework, laundry and grocery shopping and I STILL manage to wash myself, bath my son And change our clothes morning and evening. Now here we have a 17 year old with no real job, whose mum food shops and cooks meals for her, doesn’t drive (so has no responsibility on that front), doesn’t spend a lot of time stimulating or playing with Mabel, has mum and sister onhand in the same house to babysit... the only thing she HAS to do is wash and dress herself and her daughter and somehow she manages to NOT do so every day?
but she has enough time to look into having baby no.2 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Doesn’t mean that’s the truth , depression is physically challenging maybe she really needs some help and support
I get where you are coming from, but I find it hard to use to depression reason as an excuse for her not showering.
I know In cases for some this is the case and their depression is reflected in tasks such a showering etc, so I am basing this purely on Mia. She is perfectly fine to apply makeup, do her hair and jump around filming ridiculous tik toks but she can’t shower? What’s worse, is that now she is doing same to Mabel(not changing her clothes in two days) i have two children, my first I suffered horrendous post natal depression following a traumatic birth that I honestly would not wish on anyone, and yes I know you often don’t want to get out of bed let alone shower, but what I am trying to say is with that also comes the lack of energy towards ANYTHING! I do believe Mia is struggling and I think she needs some guidance/someone to
Help her process (birth afterthoughts maybe) but I think her personal hygiene is something she is solely accountable for at this time and I think it’s honestly laziness. But that’s my opinion. Please don’t come at me.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone else think it’s suspicious her subscribers suddenly jumped up 300 on Sunday? It’s not done that in months? And her views didn’t particularly spike either so definitely looks a bit fishy to me...

Does anyone else think it’s suspicious her subscribers suddenly jumped up 300 on Sunday? It’s not done that in months? And her views didn’t particularly spike either so definitely looks a bit fishy to me...
She did a tiktok video yesterday saying it’s her “dream” to reach 100k subscribers and linked her YouTube channel so maybe that’s the reason for the jump

Reactions: 8
She did a tiktok video yesterday saying it’s her “dream” to reach 100k subscribers and linked her YouTube channel so maybe that’s the reason for the jump
or she made loads of fake YouTube accounts and followed herself 😂 maybe that’s why she’s been so busy 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So Mia who it seems barely leaves the house to take Mabel on a walk or to get some fresh air has decided that during a yellow weather warning for thunderstorms is the best time to get out the house and film a ✨🥰 cute 🥰✨ tiktok

Ps Mia, in order to have “paparazzi” pics like that you’d need to actually leave the house holding Mabel regularly...
71A04D26-8652-4498-B006-39E3A550819A.png
049C808A-F6DD-4497-B4EE-6EA2BBE39944.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So Mia who it seems barely leaves the house to take Mabel on a walk or to get some fresh air has decided that during a yellow weather warning for thunderstorms is the best time to get out the house and film a ✨🥰 cute 🥰✨ tiktok

Ps Mia, in order to have “paparazzi” pics like that you’d need to actually leave the house holding Mabel regularly...
View attachment 214518View attachment 214519
why would you take your baby out in that rain without a Coat/jacket! It may have been warm but the wet clothes can still give Mabel a cold/flu

Reactions: 15

View attachment 214518View attachment 214519
I wouldn’t even let my cat out in that ffs, as long as you’ve got the content you need 🙄

Reactions: 13
I’m surprised nobody has called social services or cps... She needs told how to look after her child as right now she is not. Not saying we should as it isn’t our place to say, but somebody close to her. Also think she should get help for her PND. She better be careful because anyone could technically report her

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she post on Snapchat this morning that Mabel is “very poorly”...looking at that video, I’m not surprised!!

But isn’t she too busy to shower?
I think she's been reading this thread ( again) hence this Tik Tok haha!

Reactions: 11
Didn’t she post on Snapchat this morning that Mabel is “very poorly”...looking at that video, I’m not surprised!!

But isn’t she too busy to shower?
I really don’t understand the point of this tiktok. Saying she too busy to shower, but wasting time making a tiktok! USE THE TIME YOU’VE SPENT MAKING THE TIKTOK TO SHOWER!!!!!

38A863F1-F72D-4E5B-A098-11216FB44F13.png
Her fans are SO young 🤧ofc you’ll want to put a baby in a raincoat, not even a “karen” (HATE that phrase) thing 😩

Not the best at these things, but how does one get from 92,100 to 92,200 in that quick amount of time? (this is on social blade!)

i’m still quite new to Mia/Tattle. I found it right after i found Mia’s channel 😂 Anyway, I have no idea how it jumped up that quickly? What is she doing

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
View attachment 214585Her fans are SO young 🤧ofc you’ll want to put a baby in a raincoat, not even a “karen” (HATE that phrase) thing 😩

Not the best at these things, but how does one get from 92,100 to 92,200 in that quick amount of time? (this is on social blade!)

i’m still quite new to Mia/Tattle. I found it right after i found Mia’s channel 😂 Anyway, I have no idea how it jumped up that quickly? What is she doing
View attachment 214591
I wonder who is Blossom56... 👀🤷‍♀️😂😂

I wonder who is Blossom56... 👀🤷‍♀️😂😂
Definite tattler for sure, I’m loving reading it 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I’m surprised nobody has called social services or cps... She needs told how to look after her child as right now she is not. Not saying we should as it isn’t our place to say, but somebody close to her. Also think she should get help for her PND. She better be careful because anyone could technically report her
Literally nothing she has done has warranted social services involvement.

Can't wait for this comment to be turned into a "they said Mabel should be taken away because I'm a teen" tik tok though :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ring then to say what? She doesn’t bath her as much as she should? What an absolute waste of social services time.
She has her faults and there’s things she could do better but that’s very different to needing social services involvement!
She might need help for PND but one thing that wouldn’t help is people like you making out she’s such a bad mum she needs involvement from them. I thought the whole point of this thread was constructive criticism, not just making out she’s a terrible mum.

Reactions: 16
I think the help Mia needs is from a heath visitor/ support group/ community children’s centre Ect.

Either her family don’t give her the advice she needs or she doesn’t listen to them so it needs to come from elsewhere. Not social services.

Reactions: 14
Ring then to say what? She doesn’t bath her as much as she should? What an absolute waste of social services time.
She has her faults and there’s things she could do better but that’s very different to needing social services involvement!
She might need help for PND but one thing that wouldn’t help is people like you making out she’s such a bad mum she needs involvement from them. I thought the whole point of this thread was constructive criticism, not just making out she’s a terrible mum.
Didn’t say they should just said i’m surprised they haven’t been called, even said we shouldn’t say as it’s not our place. She needs help tho with PND as she is showing signs of it and if she talks about it, she could help so many others

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.