Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not know what a T Shirt actually is.. she keeps calling sleeveless tops t shirts and itā€™s grating on me lol

Reactions: 7
She's so desperate to believe no one's watching her videos because they're not getting notified or something? She's not going to improve if she remains in denial

Reactions: 13
Wonder if Jude will actually follow her back when they get married and have 4 babies xxx

she probs only likes him Cos heā€™s got a tan, ā€œ I never knew there was real life peaky blindersā€ bore off my towns full of boys who dress like that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watching the intro and I couldnā€™t help but notice Miaā€™s tongue looks kinda discoloured... bit of a random comment lol

Maybe itā€™s just the lighting
itā€™s probably because she drinks those fizzy crappy drinks every morning, itā€™s basically her breakfast

Wonder if Jude will actually follow her back when they get married and have 4 babies xxx

she probs only likes him Cos heā€™s got a tan, ā€œ I never knew there was real life peaky blindersā€ bore off my towns full of boys who dress like that
CE65CD3C-3CB0-41F4-8713-EFCB84CD8012.png

such a good role model for Mabel... looks like heā€™s wearing a table cloth šŸ¤” Iā€™m surprised mia likes someone that doesnā€™t dress in only brown and sage green, he wonā€™t look good on her instagram or in her bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
itā€™s probably because she drinks those fizzy crappy drinks every morning, itā€™s basically her breakfast

View attachment 203251
such a good role model for Mabel... looks like heā€™s wearing a table cloth šŸ¤” Iā€™m surprised mia likes someone that doesnā€™t dress in only brown and sage green, he wonā€™t look good on her instagram or in her bedroom.
ā€œYouā€™ll have to get changed u donā€™t match mabels kitchenā€

• Haha
Reactions: 31

View attachment 203251
I just donā€™t get it.. guys like this are considered chavs where I live. He looks like every other rough lad who patrols the estate with his staffiešŸ™ˆ girls avoid them but drug dealers seem drawn to them šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just incase we needed any further evidence on just how young mias followers really are... she must be so happy to be getting all of her compliments from people who are quite clearly infants themselves šŸ˜‚
Omg my jaw dropped šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
The way she doesnā€™t even go to collage , sheā€™s not moving out anytime soon , has a small YouTube Channel that isnā€™t a lot of money at all for a mum AND baby and hasnā€™t even got a license yet
thereā€™s only so much that money can buy - donā€™t think Mia quite understands that

Just incase we needed any further evidence on just how young mias followers really are... she must be so happy to be getting all of her compliments from people who are quite clearly infants themselves šŸ˜‚
the girl doesnā€™t even know how the contraceptive pill works... it prevents ovulation... and its 98% effective without including human error... wish she would educate herself before spreading misinformation

Reactions: 9
I always cringe when Mia goes on about how long Mabelā€™s hair is because my son is the same age and this is his hair šŸ˜‚View attachment 201734
I also cringe when she talks about how small Mabel is when sheā€™s just not as tall as other babies and when she says mabels eyes are ā€œso blueā€ and ā€œthe brightest blue sheā€™s ever seenā€. This is my daughter..

FD95FFD1-F3FD-424F-9EB2-D63F3FE88043.jpeg

sheā€™s 11 months this month and sheā€™s wearing 6-9 months (the tops are always too big and she has long legs so fits in the leggings that Mia hates šŸ˜‚)

80BE9A10-79BA-432D-AD99-D8585A45E80C.jpeg

mabels eyes against my daughters (my daughters being the bottom two). The bluest Iā€™ve seen mabels eyes are in the milk bath photos and to me they look dark blue, also I think she forgets that eye colour can change. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I also cringe when she talks about how small Mabel is when sheā€™s just not as tall as other babies and when she says mabels eyes are ā€œso blueā€ and ā€œthe brightest blue sheā€™s ever seenā€. This is my daughter..

View attachment 203497
sheā€™s 11 months this month and sheā€™s wearing 6-9 months (the tops are always too big and she has long legs so fits in the leggings that Mia hates šŸ˜‚)

View attachment 203499
mabels eyes against my daughters (my daughters being the bottom two). The bluest Iā€™ve seen mabels eyes are in the milk bath photos and to me they look dark blue, also I think she forgets that eye colour can change. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
My eyes were very blue and my hair was wavy until I was around 4, then my eyes changed to be more green and even look brown in winter and my hair got so much more curlier. All babies are born with blue eyes and they donā€™t all necessarily stay blue.

Reactions: 5
My eyes were very blue and my hair was wavy until I was around 4, then my eyes changed to be more green and even look brown in winter and my hair got so much more curlier. All babies are born with blue eyes and they donā€™t all necessarily stay blue.
my eyes were bright blue as a baby too now theyā€™re blue/green/grey with a tint of hazel (they change colour daily) sometimes theyā€™re grey and sometimes turquoise and sometimes dark green... But theyā€™re very dark compared to what they used to be. My niece is 4 and sheā€™s had bright blue eyes for years and yesterday I noticed her eyes were starting to have hints of hazel in and might even turn brown (like her dads and sisters). Hair colour and eye colour very rarely stay the same throughout the years. Even the sun can change the colour of your hair.

Reactions: 4
Judeā€™s the new dad as Mabelā€™s dad is smelly and mean, just a shame he doesnā€™t dress in sage green

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Four of those names are a copied from YouTubers, Nova is one I don't know the channel, Moon is from Mr Kate, Wilder is from the Van Clan and Jude is from another one.
I just noticed one of the baby names from her name's she might use video is Jude, I personally don't think he'd be the type of guy to name his child the same name. Maybe that's why she's obsessed with him?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not relevant to Mia but everyone on here has BEAUTIFUL babies šŸ˜­šŸ˜šŸ˜
& Mabel deffo doesnā€™t look ā€˜tinyā€™ and her hair isnā€™t crazy long it was just time for a pony tail I guess which is normal at That age

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I really wouldnā€™t call Mabels hair long or out of control. I think Mia sees everything about her life much differently than many other peoplešŸ˜‚.
34ABEE3D-1C58-474B-84D8-E4B78862E2B5.jpeg
My little girl had hair down past her nose at Mabels age and now a few months later this is what Iā€™m dealing with but cannot bring myself to cut itšŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.