Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably still decorating the nursery so she can dump Mabel on her mum a few days a week when she moves out!

Reactions: 10
Mia made a TikTok rating the contraception she has used and said that condoms don’t work. I might be being too picky but she should have said “they didn’t work for me” as it can be misleading and cause people to have unsafe sex... also condoms aren’t just to prevent pregnancies :)

Reactions: 23
Another new TikTok copied from its.justkeira but she had to one up her and mention she was single too.. if you’ve been Tenerife, Mia has been Elevenerife x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone else think wtf when she said In her financial video that she just feeds Mabel the “scraps Or leftovers” from her family instead of throwing them away🤣 I was like does this girl actually hear what she is saying even if she didn’t mean it in that way it still sounds odd to say about your daughter🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Anyone else think wtf when she said In her financial video that she just feeds Mabel the “scraps Or leftovers” from her family instead of throwing them away🤣 I was like does this girl actually hear what she is saying even if she didn’t mean it in that way it still sounds odd to say about your daughter🤣🤣🤣
I just find it mental she doesn’t pay towards herself at all, and the bare minimum for her child if she has Such a large income? I was at home from uni throughout lockdown and had to pay for my food I was eating, and had no job just the remainder of my student loan :)

She deleted the TikTok lol does she sit here reading this all day

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My god I had to turn the video off the amount of times Mia said “don’t mean to brag obviously I get more than ...” we’re not stupid, and you don’t have to keep reminding us every 5 minutes that you get more than £100 a month. Good for you. This video is twice as long as it needs to be as she over-explains everything.
LOL same! like she CHOSE to make a video about money no ones holding her at gunpoint to make the video so say specific numbers ???? without the "don't mean to brag" tit like sure some people might think that but if people are curious about what she's making from her channel then they'll watch the video but if she's not being specific what's the point of the video???

Reactions: 8
Random thought: I swear Mia has never gone out anywhere FOR mabel? Like I swear she only goes shopping or to eat. Mabel’s nearly a year old and i’ve never even seen her at the park, at the zoo or anything like that?? Feel like my son has spent half his life on a swing he loves it! Just occurred to me I’ve never seen Mabel our having fun besides the washing up bowl or pool in the garden 🥴 *i know covid disrupted a lot but she’s managed to visit plenty of cities and shopping centres..

Reactions: 32
Literally! Like Kiera doesn’t bang on about being a teen mum or anything. She just does normal videos with her son! I’m so sick of her now like she needs to take accountability ASAP
don't get me wrong I like that Kiera girl but she did blow up on tiktok because of her teen mum sad soppy related content like what Mia is trying to do and a tonnnn of other girls who are exploiting their teen pregnancy (good for them if you're gonna get pregnant young might as well get some internet fame from it) but at least she's not going around saying how her son almost killed her 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Mia made a TikTok rating the contraception she has used and said that condoms don’t work. I might be being too picky but she should have said “they didn’t work for me” as it can be misleading and cause people to have unsafe sex... also condoms aren’t just to prevent pregnancies :)
Oh ffs she’s so immature, she’s not helping anyone especially younger teenagers speaking about contraception like that

Reactions: 9
So Keira’s channel really started growing recently after her teen mum morning/night routine videos... I bet Mia will do these videos for the 3rd time on her channel

Reactions: 12
never watched keira, but when i typed in 'teen mum' on youtube hers came up first, might see what she's like

Reactions: 5
Mia and Keira are now following each other 😬 hope they don’t collab. Keira’s been doing so well by herself and I swear Mia has been copying her 🤣

Reactions: 18
Keria really shouldn’t do anything with Mia if you look under my comment on Kerias new video me and someone was talking about how Mia would compare Oskar to Mable

One of Mias “fans” is obviously looking on here so hiiii next time remember that Mia is the 17 and is copying Keria word for word and getting people to beg her for a collab🥴 so dont comment under my YouTube comment about it

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Sorry to bring it back to an earlier discussion but I think if Mia thinks she's going to be able to move out now, with what is a very unstable income, a dependant, and the other living costs that come with living independently, she's very naive and really needs to be brought back down to Earth. I'm not a single mum, or a mother full stop, but all my school friends even the ones who had babies have only just been able to move out in their early twenties... that's with universal credit on top which isn't a stable reliable 'income' in any sense of the word -- or at the very least moving in with a partner to split the living costs. No way would she be able to cope with it now. She needs to get through college at the very least IMO and at least have some sort of income to rely on that isn't youtube, she could even work part time. I'm in my twenties and while I want to move out I just don't have the income for it yet so she is clowning if she thinks otherwise at seventeen.

Reactions: 17
It’s all well and good having 10k + in savings but as soon as bills start coming out she will quickly not have savings or even her £1000 emergency money

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.