Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Was it any surprise Mabel is ill.... she took her out in the rain with no proper coat on to get hose shitty paparazzi pictures.. she also probably drank some of thats rank grey bath water with leg hair and fake tan chemicals in it. Did someone also say she doesn’t use hot water when making her formula bottles? Obviously going to get poorly from that! And all Mia gave a shit about was that she doesn’t want Mabel to be ill for her holiday and scrapbooking whilst her daughter is scrunched up in a swing all day with a high temperature. She really is an idiot.

Reactions: 29

natalie123

Was this close up really necessary? Her tan is always dodgy, what's new?

View attachment 213847
I also don’t get why she did a close up of shaving her legs 🤷‍♀️
It also really concerned me how deep the bath water was considering she spent most of her time looking away from Mabel and at the camera instead.
AND the fact she said she hadn’t changed Mabel’s clothes in 2 days!!! Like yeah be disgusting and don’t wash yourself but at least keep your daughter clean 😠

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

FOTFGCAD

Her tik tok has really annoyed me to be honest. “Things I am sick of hearing as a young mum... are you still with baby daddy, how do you afford it, when are you moving out, when’s the next one coming” and miming “mind your business”
She literally brings these things up all the time. For example in one of her recent videos she literally spoke about moving out and the next baby millions of times! If you don’t like hearing it why are you bringing them up every 2 seconds?

• Haha

josefinaosterlund

Does anyone else think when she completes the nursery she'll just leave mabel to play in her room alone with a monitor on while Mia stays in her own room and does her own thing? I just don't see her spending all day playing with mabel in the nursery 🤷‍♀️

Mia really said "Mabel was born a big baby but hasnt really put on much weight" as if that isn't alarming..
Also, putting clothes against Mabel to see whether it "suits her" creeps me out. Every baby suits EVERY colour/outfit. I've never known someone be so judgemental over their own baby lmao. What is she going to do when Mabel is like 4 & wanting to wear the most ridiculous, bright, fun clothes! I actually feel worried that shes just going to be selfish and not let Mabel express herself at all. I know im thinking too much into it but still 😂 her attitude towards how Mabel looks in clothes is just weird to me idk.
I'm personally rooting for Mabel to start wanting to dress like Jojo Siwa

• Haha

croseash

Let’s just be honest. The whole ‘Mabels dad does drugs’ thing is just an excuse for Mia to play victim and keep the dad out of Mabels life. She didn’t care when she was having sex with him.
I understand, I’m a teen mum, my partner isn’t the most mature at all times and neither am I. I was lucky I have a good father to my children and a lot of teen girls aren’t so lucky, or choose so well.
But let’s just be frank and say that if this man was doing ‘drugs’ and drinking Etc. Then so was Mia, she’s admitted to underage drinking. If she gets the chance to be a parent then why doesn’t Mabels dad.
....Because it isn’t about that, it’s about Mia’s need for control and constant victimhood.
It takes two to create a baby even though Mia likes to act as if it was divine intervention and she’s about as innocent as the Virgin Mary.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
It really pisses me off when her little minions say “she’s a teen who has a traumatic birth” I’m sorry but she lost rights to carry on being a teen when she lay on her back and got pregnant. It’s like they’re saying because she’s a teen she should be let off with her shit attitude and her spoilt brat comebacks. Most of us here have had children and some traumatic births... is it less traumatic for us because we’re adults. They need to stop using age as an excuse to behave like a twat. Everything said in those comments (Lauren Westwood) is completely fact and there is evidence to it all. No one here creates allegations or is “mean for no reason” most of our concern is the fact that young girls are watching Mia, she doesn’t think about what she puts online, she bangs is out with no real thought, as she’s admitted with boring filler videos. She’s a terrible influence on the younger generation tbh 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 26

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
I always cringe when Mia goes on about how long Mabel’s hair is because my son is the same age and this is his hair 😂
E5C7F9E1-3A8C-47CC-9274-BA7C515844F0.jpeg

• Heart

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
So last night one of her pregnancy videos was in my recommended, so I watched a couple because I was curious on how much she’d changed. Here’s what I noticed (sorry if this is long):

1. Her obsession with Mabel being tiny began before she was even born! I only watched like 4 “bump dates” and it was insane how many times she talked about how tiny Mabel was going to be. She even only took ‘tiny baby’ clothes to the hospital because she was convinced she was going to be tiny 😬 now I kinda wonder if she was abit disappointed that she was a bigger baby? Or now she looks back on it as another negative part of her labour so she’s now trying to convince herself that she is tiny? Idk, it’s super weird though. I think she spent her whole pregnancy in a fantasy, expecting everything to go a certain way (the birth, how Mabel looked etc) and it all came crashing down when reality hit & she didn’t get what she wanted. This is probably the first time she hasn’t got exactly what she wanted? This is what scares me about some young pregnancies, not the age, but some people not being mature enough to understand that this can happen and to not let yourself fantasise like this, or atleast know how to not let resentment grow against your baby 😬

2. How she is just SO different, even the little things like her tone of voice. She was so much more positive, optimistic and excited, where as now she just seems annoyed, bitchy and unhappy? Does she even like her viewers anymore 😂 (I think it’s partly because of a comment made on here before - she’s constantly trying to prove us wrong) I’m not sure if she even likes YouTube anymore or if she just likes getting paid 🤷🏽‍♀️ before she seemed like such a nice approachable person and now her tone if so negative and annoyed it’s weird. I know PND could be the reason for that, but it’s not great for her career choice :/

3. She used to be SO much smarter & more mature, her head was screwed on. She said she wasn’t moving out until after college to build a foundation for herself, she refused to edit when Mabel was awake so she could bond and stimulate her. What happened!? 😩 the novelty definitely wore off, and fast. It’s almost like because she has to be mature she’s rebelling and decided to act like a child instead 😂 She also used to be a lot more humble and actually appreciated her audience!

4. I definitely miss when she had planned, thought-out videos with an actual purpose! It’s almost like she burned herself out over vlogmas, and instead of taking a break to get through that ‘block’ like most youtubers do, she’s just forced herself to make what she can (these boring af vlogs) to make sure she still gets paid.

Mia just really needs to grow up, stop trying to blindly move out and do everything she can to feel like an adult, accept she’s not ready for that yet and actually look at the problems and try to resolve them. She needs to spend some fun, quality time with Mabel that isn’t just sat in the bedroom or shopping!

• Heart

Purpleshampoo

Chatty Member
Keiras new video is getting hate for being to similar and copying mia by mias subs but is nobody gonna talk about the fact Mia literally copied her video the next day and the title 🤦‍♀️ as discussed in here 😂

• Haha

Kat5998

VIP Member
Mia mentioned at the end of one of this weeks vlogs that she was going shopping for clothes for college. Anyone else curious as to what she might pick?
Most people at my college wear joggers/jeans and a hoodie but I cant imagine that fitting Mia's aesthetic
A plain sage green top with Jude’s face stuck to it

• Haha

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
“Disclaimer for all the snowflakes” .. says the one who deletes every comment that isn’t calling you the best mum ever 🙄

also I’m laughing at her saying YouTube is only 50% of her income, with the rest being brands.. She’s done like 5 brand deals fgs and they don’t pay that much to small youtubers 🤦🏽‍♀️ She acts like she’s balling lmao & you know the 13 year olds who also have never paid rent either will believe her 😂

• Haha

Lulu23

Chatty Member
Just don’t see why she’d think 25 year old Jude, would want Mia age 17 with a baby living at home with no life experience and planning her second baby hopefully a boy to be called Jude but it’s gonna be a donor baby in Liverpool an he absolutely will not be baby judes father and he absolutely cannot wear anything other than shades of shit, and must be willing to watch glee, wait for Mia to finish writing in her witchcraft journal and watering her plants, all whilst ignoring Mabel AND baby no2 on the floor, telling him he can look after them, but he’s can’t be their daddy🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Beccaf24

Chatty Member
After 6 months you don’t have to use boiled water. From my memory Mia used boiled or freshly boiled for all of mabels bottles up to around that time. After that you can use clean water from the tap. I had to move to formula when my son was 4 weekish olds and he was in neonatal for being born early and asked the nurses how to make it (as I was scared of doing it wrong) and that is what I was told. And there is nothing wrong with formula. It is regularly tested to ensure it safe for babes. And the fact it is common for premmies to be put on while the mother builds up a milk stock or mins milk slows down (as what happened with me)

Don’t feel like agrueing your first point as I don’t believe I’d achieve anything but please don’t spread lies about formula. As long as she levels the scoops and uses clean water she is making the formula perfectly.
This is NOT true omg. They can have tap water from 6 months yes, but boiling water ALWAYS needs to be used to kill the bacteria in formula. It needs to be 70 degrees MINIMUM. Research the bacteria found in formula (even before the airborne ones from opening the lid, spoon etc) and you’ll see why boiled water is ESSENTIAL. One of the most well known bacteria is Cronobacter sakazakii, which can cause sepsis and meningitis, which if you aren’t aware can be very deadly. Also, nope she showed herself using cold water from the kettle (the bottle didn’t steam at all so clearly wasn’t boiled) when Mabel was a newborn. Also, did you pull a muscle with that reach? I never said there’s anything wrong with formula - I literally use it myself 🤦🏽‍♀️ You’re the one spreading lies, you seriously need to do some research, check the NHS website for a start 😬 p.s Mia also showed herself not levelling out the scoops 😂

also, anyone else notice it’s always the “new members” defending Mia 👀🙄

• Heart

parallelbell

I'm so done with Mia, how the fuck could you clickbait about your baby having COVID in a thumbnail??
Honestly couldn't finish that video I felt uncomfortable watching as poor Mabel was obviously really unwell and Mia kept shoving a camera in her face.
Mia I know you read here, get a life and film some actual content, instead of exploiting your sick child for views and $$$

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I’m starting to feel like she doesn’t put content out there to make herself happy anymore or to please her viewers, her videos are literally just lowkey digging at comments made on here, it’s her way of arguing her point about things she reads on here..and her title for the new vid is pretty much identical to itsjustkeira !🥴

• Heart
sorry but in Mias new video she said she hates stereotypes but :))))) May I remind you all when she said she isn’t on benefits because she works too hard to get them :)))) doesn’t that reinforce the stereotype that people who receive benefits aren’t hardworking, when drum roll please..... the majority of people on benefits are in employment :))

• Heart

Omw2020

Does anyone else think her caption I’ve lost everything is highly insensitive? She has a gorgeous baby girl, food in her cupboards , her family, a job, a car and her whole life ahead of her? Like I just think the title is insensitive she could have called it I don’t know who I am anymore etc