Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The start of the vlog was really not nice to watch at all.. just seeing how poorly Mabel looked ☹ Shouldn’t of made that vlog if she was that unwell, her full attention should of been on Mabel

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I'm honestly confused on how she has 90k subs when her vids aren't even getting near that much

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey! I don't like watching her vids anymore but can someone tell me when she's going away. I'm pretty sure she posted a vid about packing for the holiday but covid is still going around. Also is her mam going too because she has some heart condition or something like that doesn't sure. Wouldn't that put her life at risk. Where are they going of to?
I don’t watch her videos either but I watched beths as I know she doesn’t get paid for my view 😂. They’re going to Center Parcs from the 24th-28th.. beth and mia are going so I assume her mum and their step dad is too. When it comes to YouTubers apparently the coronavirus doesn’t exist when it comes to a holiday 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I'm so done with Mia, how the duck could you clickbait about your baby having COVID in a thumbnail??
Honestly couldn't finish that video I felt uncomfortable watching as poor Mabel was obviously really unwell and Mia kept shoving a camera in her face.
Mia I know you read here, get a life and film some actual content, instead of exploiting your sick child for views and $$$

• Sad
Reactions: 25
mia really said "her seperation anxiety is really playing up" girlll what?? 1. don't self diagnose 2. she doesn't have any anxiety she's just a baby being a baby especially when they're not well they'll want to be close to their parent(s) 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Mia meal #6 reading comments to make her mad, lying to Mabel because Richards her dad

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I’m honestly not surprised Mabel is sick Mia let’s get put anything in her mouth especially when they were taking bath with all that dirty bath water.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
So last night one of her pregnancy videos was in my recommended, so I watched a couple because I was curious on how much she’d changed. Here’s what I noticed (sorry if this is long):

1. Her obsession with Mabel being tiny began before she was even born! I only watched like 4 “bump dates” and it was insane how many times she talked about how tiny Mabel was going to be. She even only took ‘tiny baby’ clothes to the hospital because she was convinced she was going to be tiny 😬 now I kinda wonder if she was abit disappointed that she was a bigger baby? Or now she looks back on it as another negative part of her labour so she’s now trying to convince herself that she is tiny? Idk, it’s super weird though. I think she spent her whole pregnancy in a fantasy, expecting everything to go a certain way (the birth, how Mabel looked etc) and it all came crashing down when reality hit & she didn’t get what she wanted. This is probably the first time she hasn’t got exactly what she wanted? This is what scares me about some young pregnancies, not the age, but some people not being mature enough to understand that this can happen and to not let yourself fantasise like this, or atleast know how to not let resentment grow against your baby 😬

2. How she is just SO different, even the little things like her tone of voice. She was so much more positive, optimistic and excited, where as now she just seems annoyed, bitchy and unhappy? Does she even like her viewers anymore 😂 (I think it’s partly because of a comment made on here before - she’s constantly trying to prove us wrong) I’m not sure if she even likes YouTube anymore or if she just likes getting paid 🤷🏽‍♀️ before she seemed like such a nice approachable person and now her tone if so negative and annoyed it’s weird. I know PND could be the reason for that, but it’s not great for her career choice :/

3. She used to be SO much smarter & more mature, her head was screwed on. She said she wasn’t moving out until after college to build a foundation for herself, she refused to edit when Mabel was awake so she could bond and stimulate her. What happened!? 😩 the novelty definitely wore off, and fast. It’s almost like because she has to be mature she’s rebelling and decided to act like a child instead 😂 She also used to be a lot more humble and actually appreciated her audience!

4. I definitely miss when she had planned, thought-out videos with an actual purpose! It’s almost like she burned herself out over vlogmas, and instead of taking a break to get through that ‘block’ like most youtubers do, she’s just forced herself to make what she can (these boring af vlogs) to make sure she still gets paid.

Mia just really needs to grow up, stop trying to blindly move out and do everything she can to feel like an adult, accept she’s not ready for that yet and actually look at the problems and try to resolve them. She needs to spend some fun, quality time with Mabel that isn’t just sat in the bedroom or shopping!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Mia Jeal #6: My baby’s thinner! maybe cos she’s had dirty bath water for dinner?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So last night one of her pregnancy videos was in my recommended, so I watched a couple because I was curious on how much she’d changed. Here’s what I noticed (sorry if this is long):

1. Her obsession with Mabel being tiny began before she was even born! I only watched like 4 “bump dates” and it was insane how many times she talked about how tiny Mabel was going to be. She even only took ‘tiny baby’ clothes to the hospital because she was convinced she was going to be tiny 😬 now I kinda wonder if she was abit disappointed that she was a bigger baby? Or now she looks back on it as another negative part of her labour so she’s now trying to convince herself that she is tiny? Idk, it’s super weird though. I think she spent her whole pregnancy in a fantasy, expecting everything to go a certain way (the birth, how Mabel looked etc) and it all came crashing down when reality hit & she didn’t get what she wanted. This is probably the first time she hasn’t got exactly what she wanted? This is what scares me about some young pregnancies, not the age, but some people not being mature enough to understand that this can happen and to not let yourself fantasise like this, or atleast know how to not let resentment grow against your baby 😬

2. How she is just SO different, even the little things like her tone of voice. She was so much more positive, optimistic and excited, where as now she just seems annoyed, bitchy and unhappy? Does she even like her viewers anymore 😂 (I think it’s partly because of a comment made on here before - she’s constantly trying to prove us wrong) I’m not sure if she even likes YouTube anymore or if she just likes getting paid 🤷🏽‍♀️ before she seemed like such a nice approachable person and now her tone if so negative and annoyed it’s weird. I know PND could be the reason for that, but it’s not great for her career choice :/

3. She used to be SO much smarter & more mature, her head was screwed on. She said she wasn’t moving out until after college to build a foundation for herself, she refused to edit when Mabel was awake so she could bond and stimulate her. What happened!? 😩 the novelty definitely wore off, and fast. It’s almost like because she has to be mature she’s rebelling and decided to act like a child instead 😂 She also used to be a lot more humble and actually appreciated her audience!

4. I definitely miss when she had planned, thought-out videos with an actual purpose! It’s almost like she burned herself out over vlogmas, and instead of taking a break to get through that ‘block’ like most youtubers do, she’s just forced herself to make what she can (these boring af vlogs) to make sure she still gets paid.

Mia just really needs to grow up, stop trying to blindly move out and do everything she can to feel like an adult, accept she’s not ready for that yet and actually look at the problems and try to resolve them. She needs to spend some fun, quality time with Mabel that isn’t just sat in the bedroom or shopping!
I’m pretty sure she didn’t lie or contradict herself either. Obviously she clickbaited a few times but I don’t know one YouTuber who hasn’t. If you watch her baby name reveal video she seems so happy and proud to have chosen that name. I think it has a lot of meaning as her nan wanted to use Mabel and mai is the same letters as Mia. I feel like social media has now taken over her head and she thinks she’s a celebrity and has to do things differently to “normal” people which is why she added in the ocean. I think mabels name is more unique without the “ocean” added.

Reactions: 15
Was it any surprise Mabel is ill.... she took her out in the rain with no proper coat on to get hose crappy paparazzi pictures.. she also probably drank some of thats rank grey bath water with leg hair and fake tan chemicals in it. Did someone also say she doesn’t use hot water when making her formula bottles? Obviously going to get poorly from that! And all Mia gave a tit about was that she doesn’t want Mabel to be ill for her holiday and scrapbooking whilst her daughter is scrunched up in a swing all day with a high temperature. She really is an idiot.

Reactions: 29

The whole thing is a fantasy! Having the perfect water birth, the perfect baby, being the perfect teen mum, getting a perfect house and having more perfect babies, all of this planned out before she’s 18! it’s sad really but maybe one day she’ll snap out of this mindset she has because the harsh reality is life doesn’t always work the way you want it to (and maybe one day they’ll leave her bedroom!)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Mabel is a healthy baby weight , she isn’t tiny or small or thin! Both my girls weighed less than mabel at birth and they’ve always been healthy sizes. If Mia is saying she’s tiny for her age when she has a healthy birth weight, that means she isn’t following the percentile curve for her birth weight and that’s a massive problem. She defines Mabel by how small she is all the time, rarely talks about her little personality or what she likes playing with or what sounds she’s likes when you talk to her. Its always how thin she is, what colours she looks good in, what colours don’t suit her STOP ACCESSORISING YOUR BABY... you’re treating her like a doll!! From what I can see Mabel is a healthy weight, she isn’t tiny or thin.... I wish she’d stop pushing that. It’s toxic for Mabel as she gets older.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Mia Jeal #6 treats her daughter like an accessory, and wants 5 babies before she’s 23

Reactions: 14
Mabel is a healthy baby weight , she isn’t tiny or small or thin! Both my girls weighed less than mabel at birth and they’ve always been healthy sizes. If Mia is saying she’s tiny for her age when she has a healthy birth weight, that means she isn’t following the percentile curve for her birth weight and that’s a massive problem. She defines Mabel by how small she is all the time, rarely talks about her little personality or what she likes playing with or what sounds she’s likes when you talk to her. Its always how thin she is, what colours she looks good in, what colours don’t suit her STOP ACCESSORISING YOUR BABY... you’re treating her like a doll!! From what I can see Mabel is a healthy weight, she isn’t tiny or thin.... I wish she’d stop pushing that. It’s toxic for Mabel as she gets older.
I honestly don’t think she even knows Mabels personality :/ they don’t seem to spend any real time together.. they don’t play enough to see what she loves, what she enjoys, what she finds funny etc etc.. I’m still yet to see her make Mabel really laugh 🥴 you don’t learn who your child is without taking them out to learn and explore new things! They’ve practically spent a whole year in that room (well it feels that way since it’s all she vlogs) 😅

I’m pretty sure she didn’t lie or contradict herself either. Obviously she clickbaited a few times but I don’t know one YouTuber who hasn’t. If you watch her baby name reveal video she seems so happy and proud to have chosen that name. I think it has a lot of meaning as her nan wanted to use Mabel and mai is the same letters as Mia. I feel like social media has now taken over her head and she thinks she’s a celebrity and has to do things differently to “normal” people which is why she added in the ocean. I think mabels name is more unique without the “ocean” added.

it’s also funny how she says it’s important that she doesn’t have a silly name like star, that suits as an adult or a lawyer. Boy did that switch fast 😂 I can’t imagine a 30 year old wanting to be called “Mabel-Ocean” 😬

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.