Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay her latest Instagram story, Mia it’s not the fact you posted a Tik Tok of you dancing, it’s the context, connotations and audience the dance is going out to. Your viewers are young girls, that’s blatant by one of them asking you what the contraceptive pill is. You’re 17 years old, you are a minor. Think about the repercussions of what you’re putting out there
Also when did anyone moan about her only posting about Mabel ?? We’ve been begging you to spend more time with her if anything 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is so petty but does anyone else get annoyed when she does that smile thing where she sticks out her tongue?? Honestly what is that all about lol

Reactions: 14
I feel like she’s missed the point completely.. no one mentioned her dancing it was WHAT she was dancing to that was the problem 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also when did anyone moan about her only posting about Mabel ?? We’ve been begging you to spend more time with her if anything 🤦🏽‍♀️
I mean if shes talking about people telling her she shouldn't keep saying her daughter was trying to kill her 🤦‍♀️ I honestly think she needs to just stay away from socials for a while and just really spend time with her daughter and sort her self out and reflect

Reactions: 13
Tiktok wouldn’t take it down without good reason she’s completely missing the point with almost everything she tries to defend. Over sexualised content is constantly portrayed in the media instead of adding to it Mia should be one of those discouraging it if she’s a role model like her followers say she is

Also that Instagram story post like come on it just shows how immature and young she is because she’s doing the typical teenage complain about how bad my life is on my story

Reactions: 15
Classic tory 😉

no but seriously I agree with you. She’s shown time & time again how ignorant she is because of her privileged and mollycoddled upbringing. She truly has no idea how lucky she is & what it’s really like to have ‘nothing‘. I think thats one of the things that makes her so unlikable and unrelatable. I kinda hope she does move out so she can get the shock of her life and ground/humble herself abit. She has ALOT of growing up to do imo.
I’m actually from Ireland so definitely not a Tory 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The video deleted from tiktok has now been posted on Instagram - no doubt to seek validation from her young followers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Slightly off topic but it seems a lot of us watch it’s just Kiera.

On average Kiera is actually getting slightly more views than Mia. The other day Kiera
posted to her instead ran a photo of her YouTube to announce A new video and accidentally forgot to scribble out her earnings. I saw it and about a minute later she deleted it and re uploaded it with the earnings scribble out.

I won’t say exactly how much Kiera earns but let’s just say, that considering she is getting more views than Mia... there is no way Mia earns more than £1.2k per month... not enough to support 5 kids on your own and I wouldn’t even say it’s enough to manage to save “£10k”

Reactions: 10
What dodgy website did mia get her child care gse 🙈 she should have knowledge about child development and child simulation 🙈 but fails to give her child any of these things she learnt not saying she should be a expert but should have more knowledge about children than a parent who has not studied childcare. I studied childcare for 2 years I'm no expert

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah Keira literally has half the subs Mia does but gets over double the views, you can tell her channel will grow, whereas Mia has lost a LOT of her viewers because all her content is the same and she just has such a bad attitude (I know she likely has PPD but I mean her attitude to advice and how she blocks/deletes hate).

I know this is Mia's thread but its funny I saw a comment on one of Keira's videos saying she should meet up with Mia and hang out, and a few people had replied saying how Mia's not good for Keira because she's rude and they don't like her lmao.

Reactions: 15
It sounds a bit harsh but this girl really needs to use some common sense 🤦🏻‍♀️ Shoved on Tuesdays video and she was talking soooo loudly in her bedroom that also had no dimmed lighting etc or curtains and then as usual LOOKED SHOCKED MABEL IS STIRRING. I know this has been talked about before but the poor bab is so over stimulated and doesn't show 'seperation anxiety' symptoms just because apparently she cannot go to the toilet alone! She is obvs just curious and has no routine. I have a 3 month old and 3 of us live in a cramped studio apartment for now and yet somehow we have an appropriate napping area for him 😂 I know she clearly is suffering with PND (I did too and it is awful) but the attention seeking and constant need to get victim validation from strangers is so sad to see, I would like to think someone will see this obvious cry for help and do something, dare I say her mum should!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else think her caption I’ve lost everything is highly insensitive? She has a gorgeous baby girl, food in her cupboards , her family, a job, a car and her whole life ahead of her? Like I just think the title is insensitive she could have called it I don’t know who I am anymore etc
I got a notification for the video and I just thought oh no here we go again... came onto here for a summary since I’m away currently and I just can’t be bothered with click bait like this

Reactions: 6
Things that make me cringe involving Mia:

1. Her tiktoks are always attention seeking. They’re either about her traumatic birth, her not having mum friends, her liking certain guys and getting her followers to feel sorry for her because they’re way out of her league or shaking her arse to songs about sleeping around, doing drugs and drinking and one night stands.

For a start there’s about 80% of mums who go through some type of trauma when giving birth, she isn’t the only one and some people have had it a lot worse resulting in loss, either them losing their baby or them passing away themselves where the father is left with the baby who now doesn’t have a mum.
One minute she says she has no mum friends and goes on to say how lonely she is but thanks to her YouTube “career” she’s made a bunch of mum friends who she has now booked a holiday with. Some people have absolutely no one, they don’t have a family who supports them, they don’t have a sibling close in age who helps babysit, they don’t have friends to do these exciting things with.. some people are completely alone. I don’t think she’s grateful at all to what and who she has.
She always posts about liking these guys who are “famous” who she has no chance with and gets her followers to harass them. First it was Harry from sidemen, then it was ethan from sidemen and now it’s Jude. All these “dream dads” for Mabel that Mia would love to have are well known for drinking and drugs. If you look at one video on Harry’s youtube everyone is telling him to stop doing drugs and get back posting videos. I couldn’t think of anyone worse around my daughter. She moans she goes for the “idiot guys” and the ones that treat her like tit but she is literally asking for it. She needs to get offline, stop stalking these guys who are no good for Mabel and go out to find someone genuinely nice and caring... but then again they won’t be her type and they won’t be good for her click bait on YouTube.
I don’t go on tiktok but I occasionally click on mia’s tiktoks if they’re mentioned here. Mia can dance shaking her arse to slutty songs all she wants as long as she doesn’t complain she’s attracting the wrong type of guys. I think it’s pretty obvious from her YouTube videos that she doesn’t care less about her followers there so why would she over on tiktok?! She promotes negative things to her young followers constantly... I see 12 and 14 year olds saying they’ve been with their boyfriend for 3 weeks and are considering a baby because they think Mabel is adorable. These young girls haven’t got a clue when it comes to the struggles with a small human being.

2. How she talks about how amazing her life is and how well planned out she has it when she’s literally falling apart.

When anyone posts things like “you should concentrate on Mabel” or “you should be more worried about college” she always replies with the same boring tit “I’ve just got a car, I’m moving out soon, planning for baby number 2 and I’ve got my dream job with my amazing life”. Like someone said above, she never comments to the positive or nice comments, she will only respond to hate, she’s defensive but has no valid points at all. A few days later you’ll see a YouTube video up with her crying in the thumbnail and a clickbait title, for extra attention she may also post something on Instagram and Snapchat. She says how her life is falling apart, how she isn’t happy and how all the negative things happen to her. She has a pretty amazing life, I think anyone would dream of getting the chances she’s been given (like with YouTube and living at home with a baby paying absolutely nothing). She won’t accept that she needs help and has problems and she’s too stubborn to do anything for herself, let alone for her daughter.

3. Her attitude (this is the reason I haven’t watched her last (10?) Videos)

She always talks with such an arsey attitude, with her eyes rolling and obviously Mia thinks she always knows best. The people that genuinely care about Mabel and give mia advice get shut down and pretty much attacked by her followers when all they do is give her advice. I’ve never once seen her get hate and seen anyone say that Mabel should be taken away yet she mentions it constantly. She has so much self-pity. She needs to drop her guard, admit her mistakes, pick herself up and try again. She’s at that stage now where if she doesn’t change quick enough she will end up losing everything (youtube wise). I think mia could have so much potential and could be doing really well for herself but because of her age and stubbornness it’s destroying her. If she isn’t happy with everything she has now... will she ever be happy?

I could go on forever but I’ve already written so much, I’m sure I’ll make another one soon 😂. I just think she’s embarrassing herself at the moment and she gets defensive when people try helping. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s an idiot! Always trying make out people victimise her for having a child! No, having Mabel has nothing to do with the fact that she posted that disgustin sound over a TikTok when most of her audience are kids!!! ITS IRRESPONSIBLE!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
she constantly bangs on about not having any friends (for attention) but she literally does have friends- she has caitlyn and the other girl who had a baby etc and it baffles me that they’re even still friends with her considering she only ever mentions that she has ‘no friends’

Reactions: 16
I recently saw an old video of her and Beth, it was the style swap one and at one point Beth goes on to say how she stopped contouring her face because people were making fun of her and she felt self conscious and Mia just rolls her eyes at her. It kind of pissed me off especially considering how much Mia literally breaks down in front of the camera for either views or attention and when her sister is just talking about feeling self conscious she just treats it like its nothing. She really gets on my nerves when I see her act like this because she is the twin of an old friend I had. Just completely self-centred and uninterested in other peoples opinions.

she constantly bangs on about not having any friends (for attention) but she literally does have friends- she has caitlyn and the other girl who had a baby etc and it baffles me that they’re even still friends with her considering she only ever mentions that she has ‘no friends’
I feel like I would be genuinely offended if my friend kept going on about how they have no friends though. It's just attention seeking. Maybe you could say she is trying to be relatable but it's got to the point now where it's just annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
mia on Tuesday's upload: im not changed im still the same girl!!

mia on Wednesdays upload: I've changed since I had mabel, Ive lost myself.

🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her friend Caitlin doesn’t seem happy about her saying she has no friends🙃 the distance has literally no relevance to not having friends? She’s still your friend weather she’s 10 or 100 miles away?
Shes ridiculous "people said I cant dance because I have a duaghter" because that's exactly what happened 🤦‍♀️ mias lies once again shes just setting herself up to fail at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.