Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
39A3F6C6-5326-436C-BD86-0781622B8BA7.png
6A311EC4-64CF-4FCA-88DD-ADED2094D450.png

She didn’t delete my comment about her constantly talking about hate. Also looked on the Kiera fan page’s tiktok and she’s a 14 teen year old who’s 4 months pregnant. This is the sort of person Mia has sticking up for her.

Reactions: 14
When Mia does these “trends” as she calls them like this one :

She always does the slutty ones with the lyrics talking about her “pussy” as it said in that video 🤢 if it’s not about her sexualising her own underage body it’s ones talking about sex... yet again she will then complain she’s attracting the wrong type of guys and she justifies her “sexy dance moves” as having fun. You can still have fun without making yourself look like a bleep. What about the renegade or supalonely dance? Why doesn’t she ever do the well known ones? Probably because she knows she won’t get as much attention from those ones.

In this tiktok : it’s not like she’s saying “I’d love to have another baby for Mabel so she can have a sibling to play with”. She’s comparing herself to others and wanting a baby because everyone else is having their second. She’s never happy with what she has and if she isn’t even with everyone else then she always wants to be above them or do more than them. If you say you want to visit spain, Mia would want to visit Bora Bora and stay in an overwater bungalow. It really shows her insecurity at times.

EC98C07F-2ED0-420E-B854-DD234B737C91.png

In this screenshot Mia is talking with her attitude as usual saying “exactly! I wouldn’t have another baby if I couldn’t afford it!”. Well we all know that’s bullshit seeing as she had Mabel when she couldn’t afford it. She’s using her stable life at home with her mum as an excuse to be able to do whatever she wants but it doesn’t work that way. She didn’t need a donor first time and if she can’t afford it she wouldn’t bother using one second time either. I think mia is the type of person who would go back on the words she “strictly sticks to” just to get what she wants. She doesn’t think about what’s possible and right in life she only ever thinks of herself, I find it very selfish.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
why is Mia saying high school its secondary school??? she isn't american but keeps using their kind of terms/language
In fairness, there are areas in England that have a 3 tier school system (first, middle, high) so maybe Mia’s from one of them areas

Reactions: 7
@Lauren1994 can’t quote cause my phone is playing up but this is kind of related Lauren’s post ^^

I don’t think it’s fair to call someone a slut or a bleep regardless of their age, they’re words specifically targeted towards shaming a woman for being open about her sexual confidence.

That being said I do think Mia wants the world to think she’s so grown up and dancing to NSFW lyrics is her way of trying to act more grown than she is.

• Heart
I think it's selfish to want another baby when you can't even afford or enjoy the one you already have. i'd rather wait to have a baby in order to finish school, get a stable job and house, than giving him an uncertain life just because i want another one.

Reactions: 18
That comment on the pill TikTok when Mia said “if they’re 14 and in a clean space” is so irresponsible. Of course be open to your daughters about sex and the dangers and precautions you need to take but 14 ?!? Is she joking. It’s illegal! You’d tell your daughters it’s illegal and they’re in no way old enough to be making those special decisions at that age. Why wouldn’t you encourage them to wait until they’re older than 14, without scaring them into not coming to you if it even happened. I’m bafffffled.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
she turned the comments off and has the cheek to call others snowflakes 😂
Can't think who it is right exactly, but another YouTube who my daughter watches calls her followers snowflakes n flowerpots. I'm guessing Mia thought 'that's a cool way to greet followers, I'll have a bit of that!' Mia has already proved herself to be unoriginal, unimaginative and lacks personality, she also likes to copy other social media creators too. It's kinda cringy that Mia has started using this nickname for her young followers, it's just not her and she lacks the personality to carry it off too. She really does need to take one hell of a step back and evaluate her one screen presence as just recently (shocking tiktok content) she's letting herself down big time and she has to remember that once she uploads a post, then it belong to the whole world, it won't matter that she deletes it from her channel, it will still be out there forever and one day it will be sure to surface when she's least expecting it to and this will have a damaging affect on her.

Reactions: 7
@Lauren1994 can’t quote cause my phone is playing up but this is kind of related Lauren’s post ^^

I don’t think it’s fair to call someone a slut or a bleep regardless of their age, they’re words specifically targeted towards shaming a woman for being open about her sexual confidence.

That being said I do think Mia wants the world to think she’s so grown up and dancing to NSFW lyrics is her way of trying to act more grown than she is.
I wouldn’t call someone I don’t know a slut or bleep as I don’t really know them enough to call them anything?
When I said “She always does the slutty ones with the lyrics talking about her “pussy” as it said in that video 🤢 if it’s not about her sexualising her own underage body it’s ones talking about sex... yet again she will then complain she’s attracting the wrong type of guys and she justifies her “sexy dance moves” as having fun. You can still have fun without making yourself look like a bleep.”
I meant she does the slutty trends as in the ones shaking your arse or touching your boobs. The lyrics are so explicit for a young girl, they make me cringe 😬. When she’s posting about all of these different guys shes “fancies” online and it’s a different one every month, at the same time posting videos shaking her arse and talking about her pussy as well as talking about men being “daddy material” for Mabel or the father of her future children it makes her look as if she’s a bleep even when she isn’t.

and I agree with the bottom bit you said, that’s probably why she does it... she wants to seem older to what she really is. I guess not many people her age want to become a father of someone else’s child... maybe that’s why?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
EB4CADDB-52F5-49EE-A557-EBBB4117BA0C.png

Beth really covered the @ forgetting that you just click on the picture to get the post 🤦🏽‍♀️ Does she not know that Mia has already said where they live several times?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was trying to figure out why on earth she wants another baby in her current situation, because it’s not going to benefit her or Mabel at all, only make things harder.
I’ve come to the conclusion though, it’s probably just for attention and more views:confused:
And unfortunately it’s probably just going to spiral into a cycle from there, because I suspect a few family channels have done the same, losing views? Just get pregnant, cute babies lure the younger audience in!
My university only allows 1 year in a gap year, but I don’t know if it’s any different at college though, i’ve had a gap year and known others who have, and it’s quite hard going back into things after a break, some people end up not going back at all or quitting, and I kind of suspect Mia might do the same if she were to have 2 gap years.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 213028
Beth really covered the @ forgetting that you just click on the picture to get the post 🤦🏽‍♀️ Does she not know that Mia has already said where they live several times?
Similar to when Beth did her live streaming vids at school, you can clearly see what school she attends. The Jeal girls clearly rush in without thinking ahead in all aspe t of their lives....

View attachment 213028
It’s down now so she’s deffo reading this

Similar to when Beth did her live streaming vids at school, you can clearly see what school she attends. The Jeal girls clearly rush in without thinking ahead in all aspe t of their lives....
when she’s just given birth to mabel id found her facebook and on her mums she’d put exactly where she lived like the house and everything.

• Haha
Mia: I’d talk to my daughter about safe sex and make sure she’s doing it in a clean space and encourage healthy relationships
Also Mia: I had unsafe sex with a smelly druggie goodness knows where, who I know longer speak to and unexpectedly got pregnant by, and I relied on the pull out method for years before that 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I just saw this on Twitter about some influencers doing a sperm donor giveaway :sick:

Someone needs to tell Mia quick!! .........or not

7B13A0ED-E7A3-4C91-ACC3-8C28746D0DB3.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Talking to mia’s fans is painful 🤦‍♀️
752C153E-F6DE-4BBD-A53C-9F69AA03B32F.png

CC607B23-8796-4B96-95F6-1F1DCEF535E5.png

D2CDCD19-B19B-434A-A650-27348DA18554.png

DE501E29-ABD4-4B91-9A6E-25E3C17F71E9.png

006DED24-B63D-4C1E-A5E9-BCED4273F78D.png

020CAF38-FB46-4936-8430-012BF90F46E8.png

71AC86E2-68CC-4045-BC6D-378628514BF7.png

162ABA89-FE71-4D79-B9D8-B4C24D72DC4F.png

Sorry for the spam, just wanted to share how defensive/stupid even her followers are 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve noticed the most “die-hard fans“ can’t even spell Mabel’s name right.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
God I think I lost brain cells reading that 🤦‍♀️ actually makes me fuming how can they sit there and say that vaginal births are uncomplicated and traumatic ones are rare? I'm sorry to put it bluntly, my son tore me a new hole, I could feel every single stitch despite the anaesthetic, I too almost died from 2.6L blood loss, my heart rate was so high the doctors were worried about cardiac arrest, put under general anaesthetic in the end because my stitches were literally ripping at the seams, had a line put into my artery, stayed in hospital for a week afterwards with other complications with iron and blood pressure - but no, wasn't traumatic because it was vaginal. You can tell this person has never even seen a birth before let alone had a child. Traumatic births are actually probably more common than nice gentle ones, it's just were not allowed to talk about them in case we 'scare' new mums. It's a horrible experience to go through but it's not going to help anyone by making it one of your 3 personality traits. Get over it or get therapy.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.