Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The frills and colour issues really bugged me. Any baby would look cute in basically any clothing.

It’s fine if Mia doesn’t like frilly clothes but she should say that rather than saying it doesn’t suit Mabel. Just say, I don’t really like frilly clothes so I haven’t bought any, when Mabels older and able to have an opinion I’ll take her opinion on board.

Reactions: 9
Did she say at the start of mabels haul showing the orange trousers That she is dressing Mabel in gender neutral clothing and then a few mins later showing some frilly socks saying she’s dressing Mabel more girly? 🤷‍♀️

It’s so alarming how obsessive she is with mabel being petite and skinny, she hinders her development with dull looking coloured toys that Mabel will 100% get bored of looking at. She’s comparing Mabel to other babies “skinny” Wtff!!! I’m honestly disgusted with the way she talks about Mabel. How can you say your child doesn’t suit colours and styles of clothes... she’s a baby. I’m concerned tbh. For an 8lb baby she should be average to high end percentile weight. She’s a normal 9month old. She’s isn’t a “midget” or “skinny” what awful words to describe your daughter.... making her insecure from a young age why don’t you Mia

BABIES ARE NOT ACCESSORIES

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I actually think it’s to do with YouTube as on her instagram she posted something like ‘why did you stop watching my videos’.
Definitely about YouTube. She must still be reading our posts because I never see any negative comments about her content on her videos. Although I guess she could be reading them, agreeing with them and deleting them anyway

This is what happens when you build up a fanbase of children! They get bored and move onto the next shiny new thing

Reactions: 7
She will forever have a loyal fan base of kids that get bored after 10 minutes as kids do...she’s lied and moulded herself into someone that is only covered in the praise of kids because people older than her try and give her advice to improve and she deletes them... even people that are genuinely giving her advice. Im 10 years older than Mia and that’s what made me stop watching her channel. I was trying to give advice and she was deleting all my comments. People will not stick around watching someone who wants to act like a child I’m afraid.

Reactions: 8
Shes put on Instagram that she just hasn't been motivated since her cat died but in sorry her content was going way down hill before that, people who like mum vlogs dont like pleasing stuff they like actual mum stuff not somebody telling us that there daughter doesn't look good in stuff, she just always blames bad content on something else

Reactions: 12
I find it weird the lack of toys Mabel has. Mia has so much money for her age, it baffles me that she spends so much on herself & mabels clothes but really hasn't got that many baby toys. If i had that much spare money my son would have sooo much fun stuff. The basket of toys is small and she never even shows herself playing with the walker etc. I know everyone is different but i'm much poorer than Mia (i actually pay bills 😉) and my son has like 12x the toys/puzzles/activities! and the lack of space is a poor excuse when you have a big house and a spare room!
I don't think she can even walk with the walker in Mias small room since she's stuck in there all day long :(

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Definitely about YouTube. She must still be reading our posts because I never see any negative comments about her content on her videos. Although I guess she could be reading them, agreeing with them and deleting them anyway

This is what happens when you build up a fanbase of children! They get bored and move onto the next shiny new thing
Plus todays video is lacking in views, personally I’m not interested in watching a Shein haul 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah it’s awful, she doesn’t have the right to put down her child’s skin tone especially That’s out of order and just sad
remember when she said in a video she wants her sperm donor to be a darker guy because she wants a mixed/darker skintone baby because it would be cute? 🥴

decided to give her new video a watch and closed it at 12 seconds.. is it just me who CANNOT stand the weird intro montage and the crap jazz music? or maybe I'm just picky but this video had to be the worst intro I've watched. one clip was a silent clip of an item and 1 second of her saying a word and then again the same 😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Sorry but if my mum told me something wasn’t my colour, compared me to other people my age and described me as skinny or petite all the time. Or disapproved of me wearing pink. I’d tell her she was obsessive and toxic and to leave me alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her hatred of men is strange to me, I’m with the father of my baby so maybe I don’t understand but, I honestly think she enjoys the look of a single struggling mother, that and I think she enjoys being the only parent in Mabels life, that way Mabel can’t love someone more than her.

Reactions: 16
Also, has anyone noticed the two strands of hair she has that frames her face are different lengths??? It’s been bugging me so much 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I might be a witch for saying that but I’m glad her views are declining so rapidly. She doesn’t deserve to make a go of this with her attitude.

She struck luck with her pregnancy videos and since then has been so boastful and acting like she’s better than her viewers. She started arguing against the real fans she had and lost them. She ignored what they wanted to see and they left.

I think it’s good that the consequences are showing

• Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 197218
Any thoughts as to what she is referring to? 🤔
I’m so sick of her attention seeking posts like this 🤦🏼‍♀️Going to delete her on snapchat

It’s so alarming how obsessive she is with mabel being petite and skinny, she hinders her development with dull looking coloured toys that Mabel will 100% get bored of looking at. She’s comparing Mabel to other babies “skinny” Wtff!!! I’m honestly disgusted with the way she talks about Mabel. How can you say your child doesn’t suit colours and styles of clothes... she’s a baby. I’m concerned tbh. For an 8lb baby she should be average to high end percentile weight. She’s a normal 9month old. She’s isn’t a “midget” or “skinny” what awful words to describe your daughter.... making her insecure from a young age why don’t you Mia

BABIES ARE NOT ACCESSORIES
This is where Mias age shows. Yes teen mums can be good mums but it just shows if they have issues with weight, attention seeking, Obsessed with look ( or “aesthethic”🤦🏼‍♀️) being overdramatic etc like most teen girls then They’re going to pass on some f**ked up stuff to their kid too. By her twenties Mia will hopefully have grown up a bit but it’s worrying how many toxic and negative things she’s going to teach / indirectly pass on to poor Mabel in the meantime.

• Heart
remember when she said in a video she wants her sperm donor to be a darker guy because she wants a mixed/darker skintone baby because it would be cute? 🥴

decided to give her new video a watch and closed it at 12 seconds.. is it just me who CANNOT stand the weird intro montage and the crap jazz music? or maybe I'm just picky but this video had to be the worst intro I've watched. one clip was a silent clip of an item and 1 second of her saying a word and then again the same 😂
I remember that saying she “prefers darker types” she probably doesn’t even realise how bad that sounds

I remember that saying she “prefers darker types” she probably doesn’t even realise how bad that sounds
she already has an issue with Mabels skin , which there is literally nothing wrong with , watch when she has a mixed baby out of her mixed baby fetish and then has a problem if the baby comes out ‘too dark’ or ‘too light’ for her liking and she won’t let that child hear the end of it 😕

Reactions: 15
Someone needs to educate her on car seat safety.... saying she will keep her rear facing till after she’s 1 my son is 3 1/2 and 15kg and rear faces he doesn’t mind at all and he’s so safe if she’s bought a £200 car seat use it till she’s 18kg then forward face

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.