Mia Jeal #5 deleting comments to hide her lies, watering plants whilst Mabel cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure I want to watch this video tbh, seeing a baby poorly shouldn’t be filmed and clickbated 😐

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Is she trying to make out Mabel has COVID with a thumbnail like that, ‘she has all the symptoms’ 🤨 poor wee girl, let her rest. What’s the point in making a vlog out of it?!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m 30 seconds into her video and I CANT. The way she’s vlogging & talking before giving Mabel the calpol after saying how ill she is and how much of a temperature she’s got. Why would you not give that ASAP and vlog later? Also, the way she tries to just put it in mabels mouth then just gives up and puts the rest back 🤦🏽‍♀️ Half of it isn’t strong enough they give you an amount for a reason (especially how much she’s had in the past she’s probably immune tbh).. I don’t know a single baby who actively enjoys calpol, you have to force them to drink it if it’s going to make them feel better! I’m not sure she understands that a temperature can be dangerous? Also, I’m tired of her saying Mabel is always ill and not taking her to a doctor.

“luckily for me, Mabel sleeps a lot when she’s ill” what so you have more time for your animal crossing?? Sorry idek why I’m so mad

“there’s nothing wrong, she’s just acting poorly”.. 🤦🏽‍♀️ I can’t cope I’m unsubbing 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
How small is Mabel actually? Mia goes on about how small she is but then, if you look at the clothes labels, she’s in clothes that are for her age..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m 30 seconds into her video and I CANT. The way she’s vlogging & talking before giving Mabel the calpol after saying how ill she is and how much of a temperature she’s got. Why would you not give that ASAP and vlog later? Also, the way she tries to just put it in mabels mouth then just gives up and puts the rest back 🤦🏽‍♀️ Half of it isn’t strong enough they give you an amount for a reason (especially how much she’s had in the past she’s probably immune tbh).. I don’t know a single baby who actively enjoys calpol, you have to force them to drink it if it’s going to make them feel better! I’m not sure she understands that a temperature can be dangerous? Also, I’m tired of her saying Mabel is always ill and not taking her to a doctor.

“luckily for me, Mabel sleeps a lot when she’s ill” what so you have more time for your animal crossing?? Sorry idek why I’m so mad

“there’s nothing wrong, she’s just acting poorly”.. 🤦🏽‍♀️ I can’t cope I’m unsubbing 😂
Maybe she has time to wash now😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Really Irritated me when she said it’s positive that she’s sleeping because I’ve got so much to do.. and then the next minute ooo I’m going to do scrapbooking🤣 Yup you sound snowed under🤣 not to mention the reason she’s sleeping is because she’s ill that kind of temperature is so dangerous!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I really do hope Mabel can rest in some peace and bloody quiet without Mia vlogging or watching tiktoks or Netflix. Also, why is she evidently click baiting about Mabel having covid when her own mother is high risk? to be honest, she really should’ve just spent her time nursing Mabel back to health not vlogging it!

Reactions: 10
The more I watch her the worse she gets.
'I'll give get a cool bath' that's not recommended for young kids and will make things worse. 'I thought she will be poorly for her holiday' like the holiday is the most important thing in the world. 'she has been poorly before, but not this bad' ffs can you take your daughter to the doctors for once?? Its not normal that's she gets poorly every other week. And also why was she in the jumperoo at the end of her video? She has a temperature and feels weak, I don't think it's time for her to jump around, she looked miserable. Mia seems happy about how short and thin Mabel is, but that's nothing to be very happy and proud about. And then she talks about having more children 😣🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why would you post a video of your child looking like that to thousands of strangers 😬there’s nothing cute or entertaining’ about a clearly sick looking child and I’m sure Mabel won’t appreciate it when she’s older . She looks red and swollen does Mia have no common sense ..

• Sad
I think she is making a rod for her own back with the swing seat situation. When my daughter was around 4 months she got into a bad pattern of having to be rocked to sleep for naps and bedtime. This is obviously what is happening with Mabel, she is getting used to the motion and is no longer self soothing. I had to sleep train my daughter which was very difficult for me. But Mias issue is that Mabel has always seemed a really easy settler. However now she seems to be taking the easy option which will not be the best decision in the long run unfortunately

The more I watch her the worse she gets.
'I'll give get a cool bath' that's not recommended for young kids and will make things worse. 'I thought she will be poorly for her holiday' like the holiday is the most important thing in the world. 'she has been poorly before, but not this bad' ffs can you take your daughter to the doctors for once?? Its not normal that's she gets poorly every other week. And also why was she in the jumperoo at the end of her video? She has a temperature and feels weak, I don't think it's time for her to jump around, she looked miserable. Mia seems happy about how short and thin Mabel is, but that's nothing to be very happy and proud about. And then she talks about having more children 😣🤦‍♀️
It’s just like she has no basic common sense when it comes to what’s best for mabel

It’s just like she has no basic common sense when it comes to what’s best for mabel
It seems like the older and smarter Mabel gets, The more issues Mia has and decides to do the stupidest things for her.

And what's with her name changing? Mabel wasn't unique enough? 😂 LOL she follows a few people on instagram who named their kids Ocean and here we are, decided to copy them 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
She’s beyond it at this point!!! Shes clearly loving the fact mabel is ill for clickbait title 🙄 it’s disgusting.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The problem with Mia’s YouTube content is it started picking up again so I subscribed again, then last week she was just bragging about money and clickbating her poorly baby so I’ve unsubbed again

Reactions: 12
If Mias claiming that Mabels temperature is super high, why did she not call 111 or a doctor? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Clicked on the video and this advert played...

C50BABAE-3956-41A5-B35F-2CB099C79762.jpeg

Side note: why did she put the Calpol measurer in her mouth after trying to give it to Mabel 🥴

A742A0A0-4316-49C9-8C8F-FC0C1F017B34.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Why not ring a dr and ask for some advice, the reason she bounced back was probably due to the calpol she’s had. Has she been putting calpol in every bottle she’s had

Reactions: 6
Hey! I don't like watching her vids anymore but can someone tell me when she's going away. I'm pretty sure she posted a vid about packing for the holiday but covid is still going around. Also is her mam going too because she has some heart condition or something like that doesn't sure. Wouldn't that put her life at risk. Where are they going of to?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.