Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ailia

Chatty Member
Mia Jeal 13# buying tat for her imaginary flat, 18 now and still acts like a brat

• Haha
Reactions: 55

chloeexo

Omg just made an account to post this because I think you guys need to see this...

She actually is a member of a Facebook sperm donor group!!
Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 19.52.31.png

and not only that, she commented YESTERDAY to say this... (cd 26 means cycle day 26)
Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 20.02.02.png

Make of that what you will I guess 😰🚨

Ps. I really hope I'm okay to post this - anyone with a Facebook account can see this info so it's public knowledge. And I'm not sharing details of the group here to protect everyone's privacy that's in it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Fishnips

VIP Member
Xmas drinking game, take a shot every time Mabel's in danger
Just kidding you'll get alcohol poisoning the NHS is under enough strain.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
You know what pisses me off about the U.K. mums tiktok!! Why are they restricting? “Sorry applications are closed” who tf are you!!! like it’s a shitty little girl club in the playground! Why can’t everyone be included! Why pick and choose who gets to be placed on a platform! It’s exactly everything that is wrong with this world! Telling people if they’re good enough or not, making themselves look superior when I can think of tonnes of young parent on TikTok who deserve to be included and tell their stories! Big up al the small tiktoks and support everyone! I’ve seen too much of this like all the influencer houses and and “cults”

• Heart
Reactions: 45

scoobie

VIP Member
I feel like she’s given us so much content for thread title ideas this month

Mia Jeal #13 - She can’t stop lying, her channel is dying, so much junk she keeps buying!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Sugarpuff

Chatty Member
Just wishing everyone a Merry Christmas! I hope that you all have a good time, even in these circumstances. Stay safe! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 43

scoobie

VIP Member
All primary schools, secondary schools and colleges to move to online learning tomorrow. Nurseries are staying open. Sorry, Mabel. Looks like you're still going to be shipped off to nursery in the worst days of the pandemic to date - Mummy needs to paint her nails.

Reactions: 40

Ailia

Chatty Member
I know I’m just being petty now but she used the cartoon reindeer wrapping paper for her mums presents but the golden deer adultish wrapping paper for Mabels presents😂 just don’t understand anything behind her thinking.

Jesus Christ the amount of times she repeats herself in this video ‘no I’m not getting a pet when I move, the short answer is no, so no I’m not getting a pet, if I do it will be a hamster or rabbit or maybe a cat but no not getting a pet, so yeah no i won’t be getting a pet when I move out’ you can seriously tell she doesn’t watch back any of her videos 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

user 12345

Did I seriously just hear the girl saying she was going to make more 'ME TIME'

Is she F****** delusional. You only have to watch a few of her videos to realise 75% of her time is 'Me Time'

It's actually angering as someone who was once a teen mum whilst completing A LEVELS and having to have a part time job beacuse I didn't have my parents to fall back on or a 'youtube career'. I woke up took my son to nursery, went staright to school was there from 8:50 till 3:50 EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK. Compared to Mia's 3 days which she still manages to complain about. Then got home did my homework went to pick my son up, worked,I had to bring him with me on my shifts and just pray he would sleep. Then I would get home and would I then watch HOURS of worth of Twilight or Harry Potter, NO! I would take my son for a walk, play with him, help my parents out with chores etc... Because unlike Mia I understood I chose to bring someone into this world and therefore it is MY repsonisblity to makes sure they are cared for properly. I worked as many shifts as I could at the weekends too.

It just maked me feel so invalid when someone like Mia acts like she has such a hard life and milk being a teen mum etc.
Sorry to rant I just had to get this of my chest.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Fishnips

VIP Member
I hate the "everybody makes mistakes" shit. Leaving your kid soaked in piss isn't a mistake. She said herself she knew the sleepsuit was wet. It was no mistake.

A mistake is giving them juice not knowing it's bad for their teeth, or not brushing their teeth because you didn't realise you had to do it as soon as they have teeth, or giving them honey under a year old because you weren't aware it's dangerous, or not having the correct insert in your car seat because the manual's confusing. And if you make those mistakes, and get pulled up on it, a decent person's response is "I had no idea, thank you for pointing that out, I'll add a disclaimer to the description." Not deleting comments, not blocking people. And I don't believe there's a single person on this earth of child bearing age who doesn't know you shouldn't leave a baby sat in a piss soaked sleepsuit. So any decent person would have changed the sleepsuit, or even just not shown it (which is still bad but would at least show some remorse, in a way)! There's no mistake about a piss soaked sleepsuit. There's no mistake about lifting your baby by its wrists. There's no mistake about feeding her what is clearly shite. There's no mistake about not interacting with her. None of these things are msitakes, they're conscious choices. 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Ailia

Chatty Member
I can’t help but notice the lack of manners with Mia, like when she said to Mabel ‘put the lid back on’ why not say please? Mabel is starting to pick up small words and it’s so important to teach manners from a young age. Parenting just doesn’t come naturally to Mia and it shows, letting your active moving 1 year old stand and sit on an island counter is a very idiotic thing to do, all it takes is for Mabel to slip and she’s fallen off! She should’ve been in the high chair and Mia could’ve interacted with her that way.

Reactions: 37