Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed! Can’t believe people are using the “she’s only 18”/“young mum” argument! I’m the same age as Mia and i am WELL aware of the decisions i make and so is she. Her age isn’t a justification for her poor behaviour, she’s legally an adult and a terrible one at it.

Clowns. every single one of them defending her.
The excuse I keep getting is the classic “yOu OnLy SeE tEn MiNuTeS!!” I hate it so much. It’s so stupid. Yeah you don’t see everything, but it’s so obvious from her vlogs what she does all day. Do they actually expect me to believe that Mia focuses/plays with Mabel, goes out all the time whenever she’s off camera, but only chooses to vlog herself talking about nothing and cleaning the same room everyday?? I know Mias not very smart but if she was going out or doing something for Mabel she would 10000% film it. Even if it is just to prove a point like she’s tried several times previously. If you watch mum vloggers it’s VERY easy to tell when someone is actually prioritising their child(ren). These lot are so good at lying to themselves, I guess that’s how they justify watching her. Actually makes sense why they like Mia so much lmao. Hard to believe some people lack such common sense..

Reactions: 14
Anybody else think that all Mia ever does it mimic other peoples personalities and aesthetics? She sees a new trend and she’s hoped straight on, you can absolutely tell she’s trying too hard to follow in the footsteps of Christina and it’s really embarrassing, you can tell everything she does just doesn’t come natural to her, she’s trying way too hard to hard to put on this “lifestyle” when we all know as soon as the camera is off she isn’t this “witchy manifesting down to earth gal” she likes to believe she is

Reactions: 21
The fact that the girl who made the video has had to make a video addressing the comments made by the 10 years who have no idea what they are talking about.... feel bad for her, people calling her a bully for simple calling someone out on their awful behaviour, iv never seen such a rude/defensive fanbase before 😳

Reactions: 18
One thing that annoys me about the ‘you only see a small proportion of someone’s day’, is that it’s not entirely true. Vloggers film the most interesting parts over a certain time period, so you kind of do see their entire day, just crammed into a 10-20 minute video. In Mia’s videos she’s either doing a SaTiFyIng tIdyInG montage or telling us what she’s done. Her vlogs consist of her entire week and as she either films everything or just tells us about what she did we do pretty much see her entire week. The reason we never see Mia doing anything remotely interesting is because she doesn’t do anything. She just sits on her bum at home scraping through life, getting the minimum amount of views for her videos, doing the bare minimum for Mabel and probably doing the bare minimum for college. Does Mia’s army of 12 year olds really think that she’s really living an extremely interesting life off camera and always busy because she’s a ‘SinGLe’ tEeN mUm? Kf they do it just shows their age more than anything seeing as most people who’ve been around a bit know vloggers film the most interesting parts of their life.

The fact is that Mia who says it’s her JOB to be a youtuber and do Vlogs is too embarrassed to film when out and about, therefore she simply cannot do the job. I don’t know who she’s trying to kid but her life is so bleeping dull and the only reason people watch her videos is for Mabel who doesn’t even feature that much in them anymore. I remember when her and Beth went shopping in Nottingham they just filmed sitting in a burger place and just kept giggling and being weird, she just cannot be taken seriously and I think that’s why so many 12 year olds like her because she acts like such a little child. I honestly think this is why she doesn’t have any friends either, her behaviour as an 18 year old is weird and her behaviour as a mother is even weirder. May sound harsh but Mia really needs to look into the mirror to see where most of her issues stem from.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What makes me laugh is, she doesn't want her children to have their dads involved as they might take them away....... But will openly post on the internet her neglecting her child when SS could walk straight in and take them 🤔 surely you would want to make sure you are the best parent you can be, to NEVER risk losing your children... But hey aslong as the social worker isnt a man thats okay 🙄

Reactions: 25
1. WHY is she making random unnecessary comments on social media about being depressed, when she literally has a 1 year old baby who needs her and should be blessing her life? Very weird to say things like this randomly on social media when you are a mother and have a baby, and have a following.

2. Even aside from being a parent, this is just a weird thing to comment anyway!!!?? it’s not contributing to the joke like the other comments are, she’s just randomly telling a load of strangers that she’s depressed? Why would anyone do that or think that is normal... I don’t know anyone who acts like this, and they aren’t even parents! So cringe and weird...

What is actually wrong with her, you have a baby and a social media following based on motherhood and caring for your child and you are randomly commenting on tiktoks about how you are depressed? wtf?! It sounds like something a 12 year old would write, not an 18 year old, especially not one with a BABY.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
1. WHY is she making random unnecessary comments on social media about being depressed, when she literally has a 1 year old baby who needs her and should be blessing her life? Very weird to say things like this randomly on social media when you are a mother and have a baby, and have a following.

2. Even aside from being a parent, this is just a weird thing to comment anyway!!!?? it’s not contributing to the joke like the other comments are, she’s just randomly telling a load of strangers that she’s depressed? Why would anyone do that or think that is normal... I don’t know anyone who acts like this, and they aren’t even parents! So cringe and weird...

What is actually wrong with her, you have a baby and a social media following based on motherhood and caring for your child and you are randomly commenting on tiktoks about how you are depressed? wtf?! It sounds like something a 12 year old would write, not an 18 year old, especially not one with a BABY.
Anything for attention with her - she’d never actually speak about mental health in a way that would help others/bring awareness.
I understand that mental health is very difficult to deal with (i struggle with it too) but she does not do herself any favours putting her struggles onto young teenagers who wouldn’t even be able to help her.

She needs professional help and support (which she has access to) but she refuses to do anything about it because she simply doesn’t want to deal with her trauma (with her dad) and insteads just passes it onto Mabel (saying she’s afraid of men🙄, even though she has no reason to be) and her future children.

Reactions: 12
Was just reading through the comments on the calling Mia out video and saw Mia’s comment:

D86B0E3E-875C-439A-B4DA-99DFD6050E94.png
It’s just more bullshit from her. She never addressed the fact she said she wanted a sperm donor with a ‘darker skin tone’, she just said she wants her kids to look like Mabel in response to a comment. If she wants people to take her word for it she has to actually address the issue in a video, not just a comment on a tiktok. Also, there’s proof that Mia’s looked at Facebook sperm donors so she’s just lying plain and simple.
This comment was only made 40 minutes ago. Do we think she’s sat crying to the camera about how this has ruined her 2021 before it’s even started so she can quickly add it to today’s video for extra sympathy and to get more of her fans to send hate to the girl who made this video?

• Haha
Was just reading through the comments on the calling Mia out video and saw Mia’s comment:

View attachment 376636It’s just more bullshit from her. She never addressed the fact she said she wanted a sperm donor with a ‘darker skin tone’, she just said she wants her kids to look like Mabel in response to a comment. If she wants people to take her word for it she has to actually address the issue in a video, not just a comment on a tiktok. Also, there’s proof that Mia’s looked at Facebook sperm donors so she’s just lying plain and simple.
This comment was only made 40 minutes ago. Do we think she’s sat crying to the camera about how this has ruined her 2021 before it’s even started so she can quickly add it to today’s video for extra sympathy and to get more of her fans to send hate to the girl who made this video?
Ugh, she doesn't actually address anything. The whole broken leg thing was so obviously a lie (yet her very naive followers have taken her word as gospel). If you put yourself on the internet you put yourself out there for people to form opinions on, disagreeing with Mia doesn't make the creator of this video a bully at all. If she knows she's made mistakes, why doesn't she address them instead of deleting comments? Also, leaving your child in soaking wet clothes isn't a mistake, it's bad parenting. The 'you see 10 minutes of my life' argument (Nice spelling of 'minuets', Mia) doesn't make sense - YouTubers are going to choose to show you themselves at their best. If this 10 minutes is Mia at her best, I hate to think what the rest of her day is like.

View attachment 376636It’s just more bullshit from her. She never addressed the fact she said she wanted a sperm donor with a ‘darker skin tone’, she just said she wants her kids to look like Mabel in response to a comment. If she wants people to take her word for it she has to actually address the issue in a video, not just a comment on a tiktok. Also, there’s proof that Mia’s looked at Facebook sperm donors so she’s just lying plain and simple.
Oh boo hoo let’s all lay down and feel sorry for Mia because she’s only 18 and a teen mum who makes mistakes it’s not fair for other people to call her out on everything 😭😂 people are calling her out for HER crappy behaviour because she shouldn’t get away with it, she is the definition of privileged white girl, she’s only commented on that now so her fans will go and give that girl hate which makes them bullies in my book, Mia and her fans are a bunch of bullies and need knocking down a peg or two. When you’ve put your child in danger and neglect her to film your crappy little promo that makes you a bad mum and you deserve to be called out for it. If you didn’t act that way then people wouldn’t be so quick to judge you. Pathetic.

Reactions: 24
Why is she looking for donors and speaking to a clinic at the age of 18?? I’m sorry sperm clinics must have a duty of care to not let 18 year olds use their services. She doesn’t need a sperm clinic, she was perfectly fine getting pregnant with Mabel so her “phobia” of men can’t be that bad. It really angers me she’s wanting another baby. She can barely look after Mabel correctly let alone another new born. She hasn’t even got her own house yet, surely that’s her priority not another child!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Mia if you're reading, this woman isn't putting you down, she's holding accountable. Nobody has claimed to know everything about you, we're simply speaking up about the things you've chose to make public that aren't okay. You're a public figure and like it or not, getting criticism is part of the job. While some of the things online about you are nit picky, it doesn't take away from the fact you've done things that absolutely needed to be called out (the whole 'broken leg' scenario, leaving your child in a wet nappy and so on). If you really want to learn and grow, address them and stop with the constant lies and controversies.

Reactions: 27
It's very concerning that the ten mins of her life we see she neglects her daughter just wonder how poor Mabel is the rest of the time 😔

I don't know if I've just read incorrectly or something, but it looks like Mia's comment is gone from the call-out video?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.