Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘this is gold cutlery. i was looking for gold cutlery for a while because i really love gold cutlery’ i wish she’d stop being so repetitive
I don't know why she needed to spend so much on it. It's not exactly uncommon; I litteraly just typed it into google and found entire sets for much cheaper than Mia's.

Reactions: 6
Mia would prob call my 15 month old whose in size 3-4 tiny as well xXx

Reactions: 3
Mia Jeal 13# buying tat for her imaginary flat, 18 now and still acts like a brat

• Haha
Reactions: 55
mia does need to realise that she can’t live off what she makes from youtube (it’s not much). i’m worried because her channel would definitely start doing better if she got pregnant again and she can’t just keep having kids to sustain an income

Reactions: 14
mia does need to realise that she can’t live off what she makes from youtube (it’s not much). i’m worried because her channel would definitely start doing better if she got pregnant again and she can’t just keep having kids to sustain an income
Completly agree, her immaturity shines through when I hear her say how she makes such a good income when in reality she earns hardly anything to support a house and a child and all these other kids she wants plus the lux lifestyle her mum has spoilt her with

Reactions: 11
Dunno about you lot but I think having more kids to get more YouTube views and therefore more money is pretty much the same as having more kids to get benefit money which Mia is what slagged off 🥴 how come it’s ok to have more kids for YouTube but not ok to have more kids to get more benefits?

Reactions: 24
I don't know why she needed to spend so much on it. It's not exactly uncommon; I litteraly just typed it into google and found entire sets for much cheaper than Mia's.
I was gifted a complete set of 4 (as in 4 forks, 4 knives, 4 spoons and teaspoons) gold cutlery that cost well over £100 when I first moved. Quite liked it to begin with but it looked absolutely shite after literally about 3 weeks of use, the slightest abrasions from washing up and being in a cutlery drawer etc left little dinks and scuffs and because of the colour it stuck out like a sore thumb. So all the best, Mia. 😂🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mia jeal #13 Imaginary home owner. Wants a facebook sperm doner. Child number 2? Mabel move over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I was gifted a complete set of 4 (as in 4 forks, 4 knives, 4 spoons and teaspoons) gold cutlery that cost well over £100 when I first moved. Quite liked it to begin with but it looked absolutely shite after literally about 3 weeks of use, the slightest abrasions from washing up and being in a cutlery drawer etc left little dinks and scuffs and because of the colour it stuck out like a sore thumb. So all the best, Mia. 😂🤞
I moved out when it was the all copper everything trend and bought all copper utensils because I was young and dumb and now they're all practically silver because it all just scratched off. It's what happens, bet she will slag off the shop she got it from though.

Reactions: 9
mia jeal #13- buying crap for a house she doesn’t even have, forcing mabel to think she doesn’t have a dad

Reactions: 22
i know mia now claims that she has changed her mind about getting a ‘darker skin type’ donor but if she is just saying that to avoid backlash/still wants to go ahead with conceiving a mixed race baby then she should watch this video.

Reactions: 5
i know mia now claims that she has changed her mind about getting a ‘darker skin type’ donor but if she is just saying that to avoid backlash/still wants to go ahead with conceiving a mixed race baby then she should watch this video.

She can’t even feed Mabel properly let alone do this lol

Reactions: 13
Dunno about you lot but I think having more kids to get more YouTube views and therefore more money is pretty much the same as having more kids to get benefit money which Mia is what slagged off 🥴 how come it’s ok to have more kids for YouTube but not ok to have more kids to get more benefits?
Double standards. She won’t be able to cope. She moans about Mabel the minute she whines never mind Mabel alongside a newborn. She will be moving back home before we know it. Her mum needs to take a long long look at herself and Mia if she thinks it’s okay for Mia to use a sperm donor at the age of 18.

Mia doesn’t need a new child, she wants one. There like a fashion accessory.

Also new thread title idea: Mia’s all about the aesthetic look, desperate to use a sperm donor off Facebook.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

I have type 2c/3a hair, and that is hard enough to manage properly. I am the only person in my immediate family to have curly hair, and so my hair was never cared for properly when I was younger, and just used to look like a frizzy mess. I have only just started to care for them properly by using Cantu curly products and "plopping"my hair. My hair is no where near as curly as this little girls' and I cannot imagine how much time and effort it takes to care for her hair properly. Mia has not got a clue how much effort it take to care for curls and coils properly.

Considering she rarely manages to clip Mabel's hair out of her actual eyeballs imma say there's no way she'd learn to deal with curly hair. 🤷

Reactions: 19
In Mia's delusional mind she thinks Mabel has curly hair. :rolleyes: Remember the time she brought Mabel curly hair products?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Social blade rounds it up to the nearest hundred. So it only shows +100 when it reaches that. She could have been stuck on gaining 99 subs for a few days and it wouldn't show until it reached 100 if that makes sense. If Mia knew how to buy subs she would have months ago, it's embarrassing how she's only gained about 2000 in the past 3 months! Compared to July of 2019 when she gained 24k in one month! She needs to accept that youtube isn't for her and won't be able to support herself and Mabel and all her imaginary future children 🥴

Also I've been away for ages missed all you guys, glad you're picking up on Mia's tit while I've been gone lmao.
Thank you so much for explaining it to me! I wasn’t sure as I don’t use social blade often and as all of the other figures weren’t rounded and specific I thought it was a bit odd, but that makes a lot of sense!

Reactions: 4
A bloody tampon canister for when visitors come round?? What’s the likelihood that someone who comes round her house will also be stopped short and need to use a tampon for their period?🤣 Is she opening up her bathroom to the general public?! Has she considered getting a condom vending machine attached to the bathroom wall as well in case anyone is in need?
Wtf, I just don’t understand the logic🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m sure Mia said she didn’t like gold cutlery and wanted black a while ago?? Or am I imagining things 🤨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.