Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Really random but Mia once mentioned she was ordering some nail stuff from a website and it was all pretty cheap, I can’t remember the video she mentioned it, does anyone remember the website please?!
I know this is such a long shot 😥

Reactions: 1
would mia even be allowed to get pregnant seeing as she had to have a c section? im pretty sure there is a period of time that is advisable before trying for another baby.
It’s advised that you shouldn’t get pregnant before you are 2 years post c section well that’s what I got told after I had mine

Ssb0905

I may be wrong about this but... does anyone else remember when mia was pregnant and she kept saying about how Mabel was going to be such a small baby etc? Do you think that’s why she is saying Mabel is “so small” when in reality she’s probably average?

I really don’t understand why she wants Mabel to be so petite and had this fascination about it. Poor Mabel she’s going to look back on these videos when she’s older...
yeah I don’t get how she keeps saying Mabel was in tiny baby as a newborn my 6lb baby wasn’t even in tiny baby he went into newborn straight away

I’ve just had a thought. Does anyone else remember when Mia, Mabel and Beth went on live and Mabel was in her little chair thing (I think the same things she was sat on the stove with) and started choking? Gosh that was so so scary
Yeah I remember as Mia just didn’t do anything she just shouted for her mum to intervene. It was so distressing to watch.

• Wow

Ailia

Chatty Member
She later said in an Instagram story that she did in fact change the nappy but not the sleepsuit 'which she probably should have' so she's made it clear she was aware it was wet.

Has she actually said she's taking a break because of SM issues? Because didn't she say she's having Christmas week off anyway in her last vlog??
She later said in an Instagram story that she did in fact change the nappy but not the sleepsuit 'which she probably should have' so she's made it clear she was aware it was wet.

Has she actually said she's taking a break because of SM issues? Because didn't she say she's having Christmas week off anyway in her last vlog??
These are her comments on yesterday’s TikTok, whether or not she will take a break I don’t know, hopefully she just stops YouTube and TikTok all together because she just digs herself into holes and it’s clearly not going the way she wanted/expected (aka fame and fortune for being a YT teen mum)

Attachments