Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I died when she made that tea! 😂 Dipping in the teabag, trying to make it look cute, NOOOO

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's a shame Mia's fanbase is the way it is. All the problematic behaviour is there in black and white but kids often blindly believe what they're told and get defensive before they're able to think critically. Not to mention the fact they look up to teenagers/people that bit older than them too. Thank you, whoever made the video! I hope it sparks some more conversation. If Mia had a bigger audience or a different demographic, there's no way she'd be able to get away with as much as she does.
Her fans are so frustrating. You can tell they ate undereducated or are just children. It is difficult to reason with them.

Reactions: 11
She just proves more and more she cant take constructive criticism or accountability for her mistakes, shes immature and her videos are boring and her personality is so narcissistic

Reactions: 12
"I feel like me and Mabel in our lives, like we need to get our own place, we need to potentially expand on the family" - they need to expand on their family? No, Mia wants to rush into having a baby with a Facebook sperm donor because she's impatient and is chasing this perfect pregnancy and birth that she's created in her imagination.
Mia thinks Mabel wants to expand the family, meanwhile poor Mabels over here just asking for a clean babygro, some fresh air and a decent meal 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Did I seriously just hear the girl saying she was going to make more 'ME TIME'

Is she F****** delusional. You only have to watch a few of her videos to realise 75% of her time is 'Me Time'

It's actually angering as someone who was once a teen mum whilst completing A LEVELS and having to have a part time job beacuse I didn't have my parents to fall back on or a 'youtube career'. I woke up took my son to nursery, went staright to school was there from 8:50 till 3:50 EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK. Compared to Mia's 3 days which she still manages to complain about. Then got home did my homework went to pick my son up, worked,I had to bring him with me on my shifts and just pray he would sleep. Then I would get home and would I then watch HOURS of worth of Twilight or Harry Potter, NO! I would take my son for a walk, play with him, help my parents out with chores etc... Because unlike Mia I understood I chose to bring someone into this world and therefore it is MY repsonisblity to makes sure they are cared for properly. I worked as many shifts as I could at the weekends too.

It just maked me feel so invalid when someone like Mia acts like she has such a hard life and milk being a teen mum etc.
Sorry to rant I just had to get this of my chest.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Did I seriously just hear the girl saying she was going to make more 'ME TIME'

Is she F****** delusional. You only have to watch a few of her videos to realise 75% of her time is 'Me Time'

It's actually angering as someone who was once a teen mum whilst completing A LEVELS and having to have a part time job beacuse I didn't have my parents to fall back on or a 'youtube career'. I woke up took my son to nursery, went staright to school was there from 8:50 till 3:50 EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK. Compared to Mia's 3 days which she still manages to complain about. Then got home did my homework went to pick my son up, worked,I had to bring him with me on my shifts and just pray he would sleep. Then I would get home and would I then watch HOURS of worth of Twilight or Harry Potter, NO! I would take my son for a walk, play with him, help my parents out with chores etc... Because unlike Mia I understood I chose to bring someone into this world and therefore it is MY repsonisblity to makes sure they are cared for properly. I worked as many shifts as I could at the weekends too.

It just maked me feel so invalid when someone like Mia acts like she has such a hard life and milk being a teen mum etc.
Sorry to rant I just had to get this of my chest.
Honestly, when I was at sixth form college there was a girl who used to bring her son with her to college on the same bus as I took. She would drop him at the nursery near our college at about 8:45 before she had to go to her 9am lessons. She did this 5 days a week and she never once complained about how hard her life was. I don't know how she managed because when I was at sixth form college I only had myself to worry about, and I still found life hard. So honestly congratulations for being able to manage being a parent, doing your a-levels and holding down a job.
You have every right to feel invalidated when Mia moans about how hard her life is, she lives with her mum and she does the bare minimum for Mabel. She doesn't even bother to make Mabel proper meals, she just plays animal crossing or watches harry potter in her spare time. I don't wish to judge her too harshly, as I am not a parent. But she has proven herself to be a very immature young girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m so glad that girl has made a video. It’s all things we’ve said before but it’s good to know that even someone on the other side of the world is realising how many things Mia had said/done that are wrong

Reactions: 14
I’m so glad that girl has made a video. It’s all things we’ve said before but it’s good to know that even someone on the other side of the world is realising how many things Mia had said/done that are wrong
Some of the comments on the video tho 🥴 actual children defending her and her crappy behaviour, that really does say a lot though, the fact that majority of the time the only people that defend her are children that have no idea how to look after babies while the people calling her out are parents themselves.

Reactions: 18
Funny how most of the comments defending mia aren’t even that intelligent just saying that she’s jealous of Mia for no reason or that she didn’t have to post about it

Reactions: 15
Funny how most of the comments defending mia aren’t even that intelligent just saying that she’s jealous of Mia for no reason or that she didn’t have to post about it
“Jealous” in what world would ANYBODY be jealous of Mia🤣 Her little “fans” make me laugh.

i swear mia has made the same video over and over again for months. what new things has she been doing? its always cleaning her room, giving mabel crappy meals and complaining about how 'busy' she is- EVERY SINGLE VIDEO
i used to love her sit down/structured videos she used to do before she just started 'vlogging' all the time. now its just 20 mins of tit no one cares about.

Reactions: 17
If she wants her dying youtube to improve she needs to work on her speech, she constantly repeats herself. Her sentences are barely even coherent to comfortably listen along to.

She also needs to stop with the click bait title of ‘SINGLE TEEN MUM’ when we hardly ever see Mabel!

Also, she doesn’t actually have CONTENT to film - it’s the same format over and over again (and it’s not a good one), sitting at a desk complaining about cleaning your room in every video is not entertaining to watch.

Granted it is difficult to do things with the nationwide lockdown but even vlogging taking Mabel on a walk would be nice to watch.
Yet, even before the lockdown with eased restrictions she hardly even filmed outside her bedroom - probably because she felt embarrassed to film in public but she needs to realise if she wants to be a successful she can’t be shy vlogging outside.

Reactions: 18

Don’t care what any of Mias uneducated minions say. This girl has said it all and has said the truth. THANK YOU if you’re on here!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone else wonder why her newest video is titled “single teen mum vlog” when it was a sit down video?

Reactions: 8
Creasing at some of the responses by her fans. Eg, apparently Mia has confirmed in her most recent video that Mabel has suffered a hairline fracture in her hip. I am not a medical expert in the slightest, but I am pretty sure that even for a hairline fracture they would not just leave Mabel with no treatment. I was under the impression that if a baby or a toddler suffered a fracture to their hip or thigh bone they were but in a cast or a harness. I am certain that because Mabel is so young and potentially may fall again as she is a young child, they would have put some sort of cast on her, even if it is a hairline fracture.

Reading the comments on that girls video made me so angry. How people are actually justifying her behaviour is ridiculous

Reading the comments on that girls video made me so angry. How people are actually justifying her behaviour is ridiculous
Agreed! Can’t believe people are using the “she’s only 18”/“young mum” argument! I’m the same age as Mia and i am WELL aware of the decisions i make and so is she. Her age isn’t a justification for her poor behaviour, she’s legally an adult and a terrible one at it.

Clowns. every single one of them defending her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.