Mia Jeal #12 jumps on trends for the hype, if a guy ain’t fictional then he’s not her typ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Mabel is her dads double !
This is a photo of Mia when she was a baby and she literally couldn’t look any different to Mabel 😬 she must be fuming with how much Mabel looks like him
No offence but Mabel is a much more beautiful baby than Mia was🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry but I feel like she’s really avoiding changing her name and just making it sound so much more difficult than it is? I’ve changed my surname online by deed poll (to double barrel my mums and dads surnames) and it was literally super easy and didn’t take long at all.
is there even a name changing place?? I also changed my name largely and the only option was via a £20 deed poll, does she research anything

Reactions: 11
Sorry but I feel like she’s really avoiding changing her name and just making it sound so much more difficult than it is? I’ve changed my surname online by deed poll (to double barrel my mums and dads surnames) and it was literally super easy and didn’t take long at all.
Befor one you can change there name no problem i think after one you have to pay I dont understand if shes that sure why she hasnt just done it...

Reactions: 7
I’m hesitant to even use different bubble bath🙄 she honestly thinks she knows everything. I seen a mum on tiktok using jelly bath an I want to try it with my daughter but scared it will irritate her :(
Maybe try it in a wash basin first so your little one can just put their hands and arms in and you can see if it causes irritation then or patch test inside their elbow

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Befor one you can change there name no problem i think after one you have to pay I dont understand if shes that sure why she hasnt just done it...
Because she’s too lazy, she spends all of her time on the internet and she hasn’t bothered with changing her name, she’d rather look into sperm ‘doners’ for baby no 2 that she can’t even afford to have than change her actual child’s name. I reckon her mums got something to do with it as well, she’s probably told her to not legally change it as in a couple years time she might not like the name, just wish they’d stop bleeping around with Mabels life like she’s some sort of doll.

Reactions: 21
Ok but alcohol is legal, weed is still a class B drug 🤔 It wouldn’t be a lifestyle I’d expose my own child to, but each to their own I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree with this, smoking a cigarette or having a glass of wine is something different. I know people who smoke around their children or drink alcohol, personally I don't drink or smoke but I wouldn't do it around my children or with my children in the room/house with me anyways but that's just my opinion and what I think. Each to their own but as you've said, alcohol is legal weed isn't. If you're going to do it atleast not do it around your child(ren) as a parent it's so tough at times and we all need to relax and take a break, that doesn't have to be done my smoking or drinking in order to be a "a good parent or not to shout at the kids) we can very easily do it by taking a break to relax or taking some time out for ourselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Of course she’s serious 👀 she has to make everyone’s good news about herself all the time 🤣
Lol Mia is still a learner driver she FAILED her test twice, she’s illegal to drive alone without someone who has owned a license for over 3 years and are age 21+. No way will she sell all her belongings buy a bus and go traveling she’s so delusional doesn’t she know that it’s illegal for her to drive on the road without anyone over 21 that has held a license for over 3 years she’s hasn’t got a license she’s only got a provisional so she’s still illegal to drive on the road and no way in hell would she be able to afford to buy a bus

Reactions: 15
Christine made a video about how her and her little family are planning on going travelling in a bus and selling their belongings etc etc and this was mias comment😂 is she serious ?
Shes not even got a full license yet after failing twice and it looks like she won't be getting one anytime soon if lockdown continues so how the hell does she imagine driving a bus-style vehicle. There's age restrictions for those sized vehicles as well, isn't there?

Mia and her dream world

Reactions: 10
Have any of use seen a girl called Ella Lawrence on tiktok she’s from Liverpool and a teen mum she needs to be discussed she’s something else

Reactions: 2
what’s her tiktok name i’ll have a look at her?
ell.Lawrencex

She’s just broke up with her baby daddy she’s 17 and she’s already onto another boyfriend and she was putting on her insta if her baby daddy should pay child support and just started bad mouthing him..

• Wow
Lol Mia is still a learner driver she FAILED her test twice, she’s illegal to drive alone without someone who has owned a license for over 3 years and are age 21+. No way will she sell all her belongings buy a bus and go traveling she’s so delusional doesn’t she know that it’s illegal for her to drive on the road without anyone over 21 that has held a license for over 3 years she’s hasn’t got a license she’s only got a provisional so she’s still illegal to drive on the road and no way in hell would she be able to afford to buy a bus
She probably can just about afford a bus or van to live in. Watch her actually do that because she wants to move out but can’t afford to live in a house, and say it’s what she’s always wanted. Tbh, then she probably won’t be able to have another kid until she actually bothers to settle down so maybe it could be a good thing as she might actually grown up a bit having to actually do everything for herself. I bet she’s seen how many views all those van life videos get and wants to do that. Although I doubt she’s going to pass her drivers test for a while. She’s in tier 4 now anyway and probably won’t get another test for ages. If I were her I’d take this time to sort out her channel and parenting so she can actually have a decent life for her and Mabel. As well as practicing her driving with her mum, they live on seemingly quiet roads so I’m sure she could just go on a drive every now and then to keep up her skills. Although she doesn’t even leave to go on a walk so I doubt she’d bother to go and practice her driving seeing as she’s already an expert and it’s the instructor’s fault she’s failed every test.

ell.Lawrencex

She’s just broke up with her baby daddy she’s 17 and she’s already onto another boyfriend and she was putting on her insta if her baby daddy should pay child support and just started bad mouthing him..
Just checked her TikTok and Instagram and honestly she looks like a scab who’s not mature enough to be a parent either, why are these idiots allowed to have kids it’s sickening..

She probably can just about afford a bus or van to live in. Watch her actually do that because she wants to move out but can’t afford to live in a house, and say it’s what she’s always wanted. Tbh, then she probably won’t be able to have another kid until she actually bothers to settle down so maybe it could be a good thing as she might actually grown up a bit having to actually do everything for herself. I bet she’s seen how many views all those van life videos get and wants to do that. Although I doubt she’s going to pass her drivers test for a while. She’s in tier 4 now anyway and probably won’t get another test for ages. If I were her I’d take this time to sort out her channel and parenting so she can actually have a decent life for her and Mabel. As well as practicing her driving with her mum, they live on seemingly quiet roads so I’m sure she could just go on a drive every now and then to keep up her skills. Although she doesn’t even leave to go on a walk so I doubt she’d bother to go and practice her driving seeing as she’s already an expert and it’s the instructor’s fault she’s failed every test.
She’ll get the bus and just leave it parked on her mums drive 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I actually can’t stand these privileged teenage girls with babies
Any mother who’s less fortunate would do anything for a stable home and these girls want to sell their possessions and move into a van with one year old children ???

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.